Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Time For All Good Marines To Stop Toying Around

When 2 females got into into locker room A  before I did in St. Clair Shores Wells Arena, I was disgusted by their language; vile filthy words spewed out of their mouths like asps and their language was much worse than anything I have seen Donald Trump 'tweet'. I could have asked for a refund as easily as I could have asked for a legal name change in a courtroom, but instead I left nothing better than 'Scooby Doo' codes behind for 'Dana' and her human female friend rather than leave any serious information behind for them. Dana's female friend chose a Thomas Magnum style Detroit Tiger hat, which I would never choose to wear, no matter someone thinks about 'The Parking Spot' I chose today.

The 2 females behavior was worse than the typical toddler, so I decided to wear my 'Bettis 36' jersey instead of anything nicer in their presence. For some reason , the non-goalie girl changed from a white jersey with a '2' on it to a scarlet jersey as she staid faithfully by her foul-mouthed female goalie. The goalie's language was as bad as Linda Costa, so I issued myself a 'restraining order' and kept my distance from the goalie after I said she reminded me of Carla Derringer. I only launched one very slow puck toward her left knee while she was on the north side of the arena, and then I let about 6 other people launch pucks at her instead of launching an English dictionary at her.

One decent male skater asked me to join them on the northside, but I very clearly stated I did not want to play with or defend females who called their dentist a 'Bitch' and then uttered the word 'fucking' more times than any decent citizen with even a tiny bit of wisdom  would. Since 'Dana' said she like 'Ghostbusters', I left behind a Hudson, Wisconsin hockey news brief for them instead of leaving them 200 G's or a Chrysler 300M.

I defended myself against their horrible, unladylike spirit, and thankfully I had the freedom to do so. If there is a military draft in a nation that has become so desperate for bodies that they try to recruit horrible citizens with filthy language, some decent people should start getting a permit to be able to shove a bar of Irish Spring into the mouths of people who do not know how to speak kindly and properly to one another IN A PUBLIC BUILDING or in a public area. Gun permits do not change the course of a nation from evil to good.

If a child has 1 toy, they don't need a second toy more than they need to be taught how to read their municipal ordinances and state statutes before they can graduate from high school. Therefore, the Dearborn Heights police are not doing any good by handing out more toys to children who haven't been taught to read a Bible in a school like they USED to be able to use as reading material. No teacher in a public school or in a private school should complain if their children aren't law-abiding citizens WHEN THE USA TEACHERS ARE NOT BOTHERING TO TEACH THEIR STUDENTS THE USA AND THEIR OWN STATE LAWS.

If a child does not want either a Bible for a gift and then refuses a book that contains the current laws of the state they reside in, the certainly do not deserve to have another toy in their hands. The USA has become 'Toyland', not even as good as listening to Charles Meeks on the bass playing 'The Land of Make Believe'.  I used to use a real edible potato for a doll at times, and that potato, even if it ended up in the a landfill eventually, did not do any harm to me or others. Actually, it shriveled up into a shape similar to what Grant Fuht has now, which represents the typical retired athlete better than than a plastic Barbie doll does.  When the USA gets to the point that an actual snowball or a deck of cards is a good enough toy to play with at home, it will be better than it is now when foolish  parents and foolish police officers keep offering the Rick Snyder youth what they really don't NEED, such as toys and computer games. Is there really that much difference between the Hitler youth, the Obama youth, the Rick Snyder youth and the Scott Walker youth when it comes to rejecting good  holy laws intended to save a few pro-Yehovah souls and their flesh from destruction? Most USA inhabitants are only highly interested in their ability to purchase or steal  a gun because that is what most of horrible television shows and movie production crews have intentionally steered them toward instead of steering them toward actual sainthood.

Wille, the perch salesman, spent about 20 minutes talking with me about Biblical issues for 'Christians' and Israelites, and that was twice as much time as my son, Richard Isaiah Hendrikson the French Protestant, spent with me  in the past 3 years.  Willie is more likely to be a friend of  the God of Elisha the prophet than my son is, because Willie was a good listener and actually thought I was funny rather than being frightened of me and my pro-Truth tribe od Simeon attitude.

Gretzky's ESPN disorder  #4128, ( pronounced 'mood')puts him in a Hebrew 'shake' line OR in a Greek 'nation' line. Now who has the real problem with mood swings? It isn't Andy Moog, since 'moog' means melting point, to dissolve, in Hebrew! Now, utter these words instead of 'Jolly Old St. Nicholas', which has pulled more children offside than David Teske ever could:

"Golly Sergei Fedorov
Lean your gear some Way
Don't you envy Hitler youth
Nor staged acts on Broadway
I just had 2 oatmeal bowls
While thinking of YOU
ESPN lists you as
Two Hundred Sixty Two!

Don't forget your chemistry
91 is 'Pa'
SErGeI
Starts with sulfur codes
Not with Leroy Shaw!
There's a Ge in your name
Like Squad 32
Er's NIFTY 68
And I don't look like U

Latins sometimes get confused at VMI.



No comments:

Post a Comment