Friday, December 8, 2017

In The Dark And Safely In The Womb




There is a word I learned today
Strong number 'Nine Nine Zero'
It's roots are from my Elohim
Not from a fallen hero

A Beit is first not last or lost
It's mark is as a 'B
Just like my father might have done
When his baby was conceived
The value of a Beit is '2'
Like a safety in a battle
Male and female humans mate
then they do not create a rattle


A Tet takes up the second place
It is open from the top
Like a vessel waiting to be filled
With healthy fuel, not slop
T is what I use to show
A 'Tet' in English form
9 months of darkness in a womb
And a child is kept warm!


The 3rd part of #990's  Nun
A hockey stick upright
The fight to protect a real womb
Isn't won with a chess knight
I use a N as a short sign
Of the Hebrew 14th letter
N=50 is a constant
and L=50 isn't better

Word 990 has been shown
As 'beten' not as 'bitten'
NTB, from right to left
Is  better than a Witten
It's best to learn to read letters
From right to left at times
To avoid becoming robot-like
or becoming 'Frankenstein'

I'm thankful I now know the fact
I was born this time of year
Even though I stayed in hiding
Under my mother's loving gear
My mother gardened many years
Her skin's not white, it's tan
My father used his hunting rights
To put venison in our pan

When lights intrude unnaturally
It is a danger sign
That a baby formed within a womb
Won't be coming out alive
Abortion clinics force their tool
Like the teeth of asps - a serpent
As they prove they're mind is cruel
And they've failed to repent

My dwelling now is not a booth
There are no 'Christmas' lights outside
The fuel I use, the energy
I need for  warmth INSIDE
Just as I was in my mother's womb
In the city of MIlwaukee
Before I'd see a hospital room
I would SEE who said 'Marie ! '

I heard my parents voices
sooner than I saw a star
I never saw or heard my parents
 fight or be at war
I still hear their struggling voices
 by telephone each week
In 9 more months is will be time
 for Israelites to be meek

When the month of Tishri's here
Who'll be like groom?
I won't be looking for Ameer
In what some  call an outdoor room
There's signs of hope on Yom Kippur
Not found in Christmas toys
It seems too many fear the dark
When violence fills their 'boys'


If you understand the NTB
Better than you did last year
I hope my parents, Ed and Cimi,
Know they helped to cure my fear
A place to safely pitch a tent
Is not a guarantee
But if you seek your parents SCENT
You might save your family

When parents feed you near your tent
With the produce from their land
And don't put abominations in it
like a company called 'SPAM'
When a parent will trust you, their child
Seeking sites  to  keep commandments
 Remain  opposed to  those  'hog wild'
And feast on  clean animal fragments

..................

'In The Dark and Safely In the Womb' isn't  part of  the copyrighted writings titled 'A Little Book of Lyrics', but I do appreciate not having fear of the dark nor fear of using my mind properly to do good works on a daily basis.

















No comments:

Post a Comment