Monday, December 18, 2017

Is CLASSMATES.COM As Corrupt As Governor Scott Walker?



I am trying to get in DIRECT  non-television contact with certain important people from my high school. Initially, I viewed only a phrase form Timothy Tessler, a human from the Milwaukee Police Department, on 'Alumniclass'com'. Alumniclass.com wants $25.00 from me to be able to read the note from Timothy Tessler and another note from David Chyla. I tried to see what the annual fee included, and I got more information off of gladiola bulbs from Walmart. It was easier to hear a word from Kessler in Berea than to get cooperation from Tim Tessler in matters than require Locust Street work rather than Tim's Taylor Street works.

I then shifted to 'Classmates.com' and have reason to suspect their site is guilty of fraud and manipulation of materials. I paid $36.00 with a credit card to upgrade my membership, and still am not able to read the emails sitting in my mailbox. Since it appears their are 245 other members from my class of  545 currently attempting to fight the 'beast' system, that leaves exactly 300 others that are standing by like Sheldon Souray on a G-team instead of on a Xavier Woods team.  Even Steve Crooks, a Wausau attorney, gave me his time of a day for  $200.00 like he said he would before I made the wrong decision and Greg Strasser totally mishandled the response to Shane David Hendrikson's  demonic-influenced divorce request before Strasser got promoted by some anti-Yahweh entities.

I wasted $40.00 that I sent to Scott Walker's campaign fund, but I received only evidence of laziness and corruption in his Wisconsin Department of Financial Institution developments, not any good results when a felony was being planned against me. Of course, I'll never  intentionally contribute to any person's political campaign fund again, since I took a chance and my losses increased due to corruption in  the state of Wisconsin. Unintentional sin occurs, and that is why I appreciate the day Yom Kippur so much.  'Classmates.com' might be just as evil in their intent to appear legitimate but in fact might not be a legitimate fair  business based on the results I have gotten from a $36.00 investment. I can contest the payment through my bank if I am not able to view my mail, and the process is not simple but it is possible.

Who is able to discern the difference between a female listed as 'Karen Smith' with no photo attached on 'Classmates.com' and Karen Smith Hendrikson, the corrupt and unholy female who did not want her grandchildren getting mail from me? The person who is able to change the course of 'Classmates.com might be like a lord of electronics or might be like Dennis Ware, who I also am trying to get in contact with for moral support, not child support, reasons.

People who claim they will deliver a product or a process of information exchange for a specified amount of money and then are UNABLE  or UNWILLING to deliver what they claimed they could are evil and wicked stewards, not a good Samaritian. There are plenty of wicked and evil stewards on earth in computer businesses, but so far every product I have decided purchase from EBAY has been delivered to me, and I  do use jerseys for outward communications that are more reliable than people hiding in expensive offices selling electronic systems and memberships to their party, their church or their health care center. Of course, I certainly do hope that Classmates.com is able to correct their error and produce the information that I expect to be able to read sooner than I see Kelly Hrudey on television again. I am not the only one getting cheated by their Washington-based group if they remain as unreachable as Edward Flynn during a serious human crisis or angelic battle. If Classmates.com doesn't produce what I paid a membership for, I can  let them remain as evil as a thief and not renew my membership, then I can try to write a letter to Dennis Ware at Woodbury High School in Minnesota, warning him of my wrath and the wrath of my God against  unjust stewards of the money I and others entrusted them with, including my former employees of 'The Interiors Department, Inc.', 'Whey Cool, LLC', Fruit of the Loom', Chiquita Bananas' and 'Bethlehem Steel'.  Valvoline has never cheated me after my investment into their team. I even got what I paid for when I watched the Wisconsin Badgers at the Alliant Energy center in about 28 years ago, and technically Chris Chelios was one of my Wisconsin Badger classmates in 1980, not Joseph 42 of the Oakland Raiders. Alumni affiliations might matter in spiritual warfare, but alumni affiliations are not the same as Dorcas or your Local 388 union affiliations. Eventually, whose name you call on when you pray out loud is more serious than your alumni ties, which can get easily cut in portions  like a mock 36" Northern trout that has been mounted on a wall and can no longer even feed an  Federov birthday party of 1 at an IHOP restaurant.

If it takes less than 3 weeks for Classmates.com to correct their err and deliver what I paid for, I might be as understanding as  Daniel of the Bible who waited patiently to hear from a messenger of Yahweh while archangels were at war and evil angels were intentionally delaying his message delivery service.

If I had an old-fashioned Freakies 'Grumble' t-shirt, I would wear it today. May the King of Kings and Lord of Lords curse who deserves cursing and miraculously protect those who trust his anti-Christmas instructions while they are surrounded by heathens who do not believe their is actually a Jehovah Jirah spelling problem and a street labeled 'Renaud' not 'Reynaud' north of Detroit.

( 'Anti-Jason Garrett' Early Shifty Edition)

Space craft synonyms for  'Road' which runners named 'Myles Garrett and Squad 95' can study this week::
Place: Word used in 'West Side Story' song and sometimes associated with the name "Kane' in Milwaukee
LaNe: Squad 67 letter combination that Teddy Raczek might be able to spell with Lois Raczek in a chemistry game designed for Neonists or squad 57)
Avenue: A venue for nearly horizontal transportation of various entities
Rue :  areas conquered by the French and not yet claimed by the Russians on earth)
Street : Milwaukee Tech English word used to indicate areas not on a golf course but might be near a Bruce or between 3rd and 4th year Navy High school people
KHOOTS :narrow Hebrew path that can define a typical  alley in or out of the Snake River valley with the letter Vav in it, not Brutus the Buckeye in it.











No comments:

Post a Comment