Sunday, December 31, 2017

Cleveland Browns Owner Is Better Than Thomas Wahl



In short television interviews, the heart and mindset of a human are sometimes revealed better than in a 'second hand' newspaper article. For instance, In Chippewa Falls, citizens might wrongly believe that Thomas Wahl knows how to defend his neighbors, but the citizens of Chippewa Falls didn't see the amount of cowardice  Mr.Thomas Wahl displayed when he had no gun, had no badge and did not want to help or assist his sister-in-law when she was in real danger due to the intent of his brother-in-law, Shane David Hendrikson.

In contrast, the owner of the Cleveland Browns knows that 'winning' a football game ISN"T everything and how a person works for their employer on a daily basis matters.  My ideal job  might be to get hired by the Cleveland Browns or MIlwaukee Brewers as a  special spiritual warfare coach, but many times people never even get a chance to be placed in a job that they would excel at.  As a result, the holiest human beings try to excel at whatever DECENT job opportunity they are given, and I have always done that. I am not ashamed of my work record, and my bodily failures were sometimes caused by others. Spiritual failures are easier to recover from than bodily failures if you trust the proper God. Bodily failures occur to everyone, and if you sought for cosmetic surgery to try to avoid looking your age or looking obese, you failed bodily AND spiritual tests.

I'm not an amateur version of Jack Klugman, but I will give some frugal advice to the Cleveland Browns:
1. Be as patient with Kizer as Yehovah is with his chosen people for the next 7 years. Kizer's adrenaline level was high this year, and Kizer will improve.
2. Draft a running back or a wide receiver first, not another quarterback. You don't need a Monster on your team, since Erie already has hockey Monsters.
3. Look forward to my appearance at your next training camp. I would only want about $250,000.00 per year salary to be either your press agent or the spiritual warfare coach. If the team does not improve with my spiritual and physical advice available to them, I will take a volnntary 25% pay cut the following year, but do not give up on my ability to change the attitude of your FAN base.
4. Try to hire a local man, such as Chris Chambers or Robert Scott Smith on your coaching staff. Do not make the same error the City of Milwaukee did when they hired Edward Flynn, who really doesn't CARE about the City of Milwaukee because it is not his 'home' turf.

Of course, there are a few of other teams I would like to be hired by, but I'm not going to fill out applications for positions that no one really wants me to be in. Sometimes the best job offer comes in the form of a marriage proposal, and a woman decides the job she wants is to run a household to the best of her ability. As it is on earth but not in heaven, sometimes the person that offered you a job as their wife never really loved you, he just wanted a maid and a private chef. An evil employer often wounds a good employee and then does not help the person he or she wounded recover; instead, the evil employer abandons the wounded person and seeks another person to deceive or mistreat.

If I never get hired or married again, at least I know I am not wanted due to my lack of criminal activity and I am free to deploy myself wherever I want to in an anti-lawlessness fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment