Thursday, December 7, 2017

The Serious Problem With A Lukewarm Careless Jehovah Witnesses



Today was 'Vashti day' to me, not Pearl Harbor day. What I witnesses happened to be very unusual, so I will share real  senior citizen and spiritual warfare news.

When an annual dinner was announced that my friends, Robert and Theresa Heminger organized since the death of the prior organizer named Mrs. LaFrance, they took over an important social activity. I asked if the gathering was going to be a 'Christmas party', stating I would not attend if it was going to be a 'Christmas party'. I was told it was  a winter party, even though I ended up saying 'Happy Autumn' to those elderly citizens gathered around tables in St. Clair or 'Have a blessed tribulation', neither of which were objectionable to those that heard my salutations.

A minor miracle may have occurred when I walked to the south end of the group, and did not see any pork products on the plates of the almost 20 people dining together. There may have been pork in the meatloaf, but meatloaf is often dangerous to consume without an ingredient list. I was pleased to see such clean meat choices BUT when a obese ( I will use terms often used by medical professionals) woman who used to live in North Carolina started talking about shrimp and crab meals, I uttered the fact 'That sounds horrible!'. The woman from North Carolina looked similar in shape to my brother's mother-in-law, who also is extremely obese and eats a lot of pork and shrimp dishes.

We enjoyed out meal and each other's company. A woman who I respect very much for her kind attitude and peaceful disposition told me she understood completely why I would return rather than keep a picture from the Sarah Holman wedding, which I was not invited to. My friend Mary does not have a problem with hypocrisy nor is she arrogant, so her views do matter to me for a second opinion on feeling that I have regarding people have ignored me, mistreated me or decided to 'side' with Shane David Hendrikson, the anti-commandment man.

I was very thankful that no one tried to make the gathering a 'Christmas party', however, the hypocritical tongue of a woman who might weigh as much as her son's bowling average of 212, is typical of people who hear one thing and then speak against what they heard. My friends were happy to hear my 88 year old father bowled a 201 game, and I really didn't care what her young son's bowling average was, even though it was declared by the JW. ORG woman and heard by others. The worst thing that the lukewarm Jehovah Witness said was:
"Thanks for organizing the Christmas party" , which as  Jehovah Witness she should not even have wanted to take part in since her denomination speaks against Christmas gatherings. Robert Heminger was wise, neutral and diplomatic and I never heard him declare the gathering as a 'Christmas' party.  The mommy of the bowler with the 212 average might as well go to a Catholic or Lutheran church, since she spoke against her own denomination for some reason. I do not know if she was trying to 'blend in', but she nullified her own prior statements claiming she was a person of the Jehovah's Witness faith.

I do not have any problem abstaining from Christmas gatherings, and as a matter of fact even my family knows that I will not be making any attempts to be with them on 'Christmas' or 'Easter', since most of my smart and well educated relatives have agreed that my absence from their Christmas parties or Easter parties is not a sin. What is a sin is totally ignoring your parents for years because they are not the same religion as you are, especially if your parents have not tried to take your children away claiming you are an unfit parent. If your parents don't interfere with your right to raise your children according to your household rules, your parents deserve to be honored, not ignored.  When grandparents try to overtake parenting roles, then the grandparents have a serious boundary problem that needs to be addressed before you bother to go to another church service anywhere in the world. If you fo to church hating your parents, do you think your 'gifts' will be accepted by a God who commands you to honor your father and your mother, when HE did not mean honor your Catholic priest and Mother Theresa of Calcutta?

When it comes to what a brother is, I will be suggesting that the Phyllis Holman Christian Standard  time with 'special needs' children should include her starting some kind of plan to get her siblings to love one another rather than hate or or ignore one another because of their father's stupid favoritism. I do not have anything against my brothers, literally, and that is one way I and my brothers all honor our father and out mother.  There was a time when I did not get along with my brothers, but I understood the statement "How can you say that you love God when you hate your brother?' Brother is not the same as 'neighbor', and Esau and Jacob are as much brothers in history as Tom O'Grosky and Robert O'Grosky.

Wedding witnesses are often as hypocritical as a politician, especially when they speak unkindly about a person's choice of a spouse but then still decide to make an appearance at the wedding pretending ( a from of being  a false witness) to respect the spouse they actually abhor. I doubt if the Holman's will heed my advice, but after I didn't think their assessment of Shane David Hendrikson was right prior to our outdoor wedding ceremony and the man they warned about they then had no problem cozying up to for years before Shane proved he wasn''t a pro-commandment man. A true friend could show up at a wedding and say 'I object to this wedding because _______________________' . Fill in the proper  warning of why 2 people should not be married in order to be prevented from being party to a spiritual disaster. Word such as 'Officiating witnesses, I suspect that this marriage is going to end in divorce due to possible deceptive practices by _________________.'  If after being forewarned, the couple goes ahead and gets married, they can either prove they are 'Christians' or suffering servants by their love for each other or they might confirm  that the person that warned them (the gift of prophesy) was more of a true and courageous friend than others who stood silent when they could have spoken a warning against an obviously troubling relationship.

If you were invited to go to a wedding but do not want to be a witness for the union of two people, sending a letter stating you do not believe the couple should be married is better than making up a lie about why you are not attending. For example: 'I received your invitation but because the words of my God have revealed to me that homosexual unions are an abomination, I refuse to be a witness of your  legal decision. I rather offend you than try to defend your decision to ignore my God's good instructions.'

If day 2061 for me is exactly the opposite of what will be happening  at 1602 Mary Lane in Knowlton and to the people who took over that property after I was forced out by a liar and thief, I hope the next 20 hours go perfectly well for me as I prepare for another super regular anti-Christmas sabbath day, now in the ZAYIN series!!! "The word of God is sharper than a 2-edged sword...."

Jehovah Witnesses, be  seriously advised that you should NOT be going to Christmas parties nor should you be thanking people for organizing them if you are true to your JW.ORG doctrine. Your Sunday sabbath gatheringa already align you with Freemasons, not Yehovah, so I am trying to prevent you from being lukewarm about your anti- 'Church of Philadelphia' choice.

The Atlanta Falcons cheerleaders now look as bad as Chippendales, Ashley Hendrikson in Fort Leonard Wood or Lori Esker in an anti-Christ outfit, which means they still do not look like real holy saints or good Vashti-type ladies. Good Vashti-type women do not want to be the center of attention in front of a bunch of sober or drunken men who aren't there husband, and that is a good modesty instinct.  The family of Lori Esker knows that vain 'beauty' contests oftne end up revealing just who will behave like a beast rather than like a saint.

Fact of biblical geology: "A 'Microsoft Surface' that so many humans are attracted to or foolishly trust  is not one of the twelve foundations of the new and holy Jerusalem."

Were there any dangling participles in the above paragraphs?



No comments:

Post a Comment