Tuesday, December 26, 2017

It's Not "Autumn' , Not PBS and Not Unrealistic News



After sending a more diplomatic letter to Calvinist Robert Holman than I ever received from anyone named 'Hendrikson' ,'Jackson', "Wahl' or 'Ortiz', once again it's time not to try to sell you something that you can read at no cost to you. Five page anti-Christmas letters are not uncommon if your name is Malachi or the angel of the church of Philadelphia, but for me a 5 page non-emergency letter to Idaho is a rare event. If I had not not bet attacked by a flu virus, I doubt if I would have sent my adversaries, the Holman's, a rebuttal letter. When my lung-function gets reduced due to a upper respiratory infection, my lung function goes from adequate (55% of predicted) to just barely able to do 'the minimum' required to keep me out of a hospital, and I survive with only about 25% of what a 'healthy lung' can do. I feel lazy, but I'm actually just trying hard to survive, and that feels like laziness to me.

If I watch HGTV long enough, I see couples who appear to be a 'happy' and excited as I used to be in Wisconsin with my ex-husband.  I often see another 'double' problem, such as a temporarily happy counple such Gayle and Tim Jackson when compared to  Tim Jackson, my former brother-in-law and the uncle of my son who ended up as an illegal drug business person.  The ' Chip Gaines gang' is not the Rob and Dottie Morford bunch from Gainesville, Florida.

If your lower world isn't in proper order, your upper won't be fixed properly no matter many cameras and how much money gets shoved your way to make projects appear to be 'affordable'.  Of course, as soon as Oprah Winfrey's anti-Israelite face appears on HGTV, I know I'm keeping my eyes on an interesting opponent and enemy of Truth who is more likely to deceive others than deceive me. Chip and Joanna Gaines are kind of like Robert and Phyllis Holman of Pocatello, namely, they are doing what they want to do, but I do not believe they are doing what my God HVHY (Yehovah) would want them to do.  They're knowledgable about their field of employment, but are conservative in attire, their English skills are good BUT they are not living saints that cry out 'How long, O LORD?' because they are comfortable in their 'Santa Claus' hats and currently comfortable wthout Yehovah's laws as their authority of choice.

The prince of the power of the air is more likely part of 'FixerUpper' than part of any of the stone foundations  mentioned in the writings from Patmos called ' Book of Revelations'. If I study the Scriptures too much, I won't have time to study the tactics of my current friends, my current adversaries and my current enemies. If there is anything I'd want my friends to keep in mind, it is the fact that what you see on television you are not actually witnessing because you are observing an artificially controlled scene.  What you don't see on television is the amount of lower world , unholy anti-Yehovah troublemakers involved in '2nd Hand Electronic Communications'. I author what I write and I finish what I write, I do not send it to a publisher to get edited and sold.  Rely on first hand communications as often as possible before you choose your 'boss' or your religious authority figure.  If you can't see your boss face-to-face from time to time, you don't have a reliable boss.

'Slade #62' does not have a good boss, his boss is kind of like Chip and Joanna Gaines.  The Houston Texans dancing women in 'Santa Claus' bikinis are not what a good God will ever have on his 'side'.  Several times in the tenth month the prophet Ezequiel did hear from his God, and  then he wrote what he heard. Today, I wrote a message to Robert and Phyllis Holman based on the spiritual guiding of my God, and what I wrote was the Truth, not a short letter with fake sentiments to a person that I hardly know.

There are thousands of football and basketball players who learn to protect a  stupid, useless ball but then never learn how to protect their own body against spiritual intrusion and as a result they do not know how to protect their family from spiritual destruction. Financial success often does lead to spiritual destruction, but on every occasion proper spiritual instruction leads you away from poverty without pulling you directly into a state of greed that is less easily cured than a upper respiratory infections. I know that even when I am  alone, able to study some Hebrew,  struggling with many hardships, and not as outwardly as  alluring as the wife of Tom Brady or the wife of Donald Trump, I am more blessed in my hardships and by spiritual corrections I have accepted than  Tom Brady  and Donald Trump types ( includes Democrats)  are in their financial world of idolatry and spiritual temporarily 'wonderful' world of harlotry.


It is often difficult for me to believe the Truth, but  it is still possible. I do see my God face to face every time I study his Word in Hebrew letter form, and His Word eventually killed my desire to sin. My God hasn't taken away my desire to communicate directly in various ways; wheezing, weeping, laughing, coughing and sneezing are all part of audible communications  skills that actual saints are not able to avoid but D.A.R.E. bears are able to avoid .

It took me quite awhile, but I made myself laugh while lonely and struggling to breath.










No comments:

Post a Comment