Whew! You don'r have amnesia and I still have a sense of good humor when preparing a scoop of accurate information.
Only a female goat can participate in kidding. If someone had told me 1977 the past 40 years would have been as difficult and full of pain as they have been, I would have asked for whale to transfer me to the Sea of Galilee. Unlike you, have have had to take many different jobs to have food and shelter for myself and my son who is now 34 years old. Unlike you, my son quit loving his mother and is very much like his father that left me when my son Richard was 6 months old and I became an a single mother. I struggled for many years trying to make good and reasonable decisions, and eventually ended up very alone in Michigan because I decided to go the way of the church of Philadelphia by prophetic definition, which means I added  knowledge of Yehovah's narrow way,obedience to the commandments in addition to early belief in Yeshua. NOt a Jehovah Witness.... I've been in and out of cults and gotten away from various forms of organized lawlessness that some people have called  'churches' . 

Employment history has been varied but I've never been unemployed. Church organist, McDonald's hamburger chef, gas station manager in fine Milwauke neighborhoods such as 27th and Cherry Street, 40th and North which then prepared me for a safer job with the Milwaukee Police Department as a 'copper'. As Mitch Miller once sand 'a policeman's lot is not a happy one'. I had to leave Milwaukee due to being injured on duty, worked in a greenhouse, worked at a Powerhouse gym as a fitness trainer and then ended up getting married to a man from Wittenberg, Wisconsin who deceived me like an asp, eventually almost destroying  me financially  before he left me for another woman, just like the father of my son did about 25 years earlier.  

I've been  on my own for over 7 years now, kind of living like a 'nun' but no longer affiliated with Catholicism. My spiritual life is often stronger than my physical life, but like the prophet who was fed by ravens, I am well nourished and thankfully of sound mind.

I will call you this weekend, and I'm not a 'Merry Christmas' person. According to the calendar for Israelites, it's the beginning of the 10th month, and I follow the instructions delivered to Joshua and Caleb to the best of my ability.  As a treacher once told me 'When you differ in spiritual matters, try to hold your ground and listen to your adversary, even if you end up weeping.' 

I remember the sadness our jazz group felt when Brian Wojtecki couldn't handle the pain the had, so I battle sadness often by always being prepared to be truthful and being willing to laugh, cry or offer an astonished visage to others. Thankfully, I never was a person who thought I could drug my way into a better attitude than I have naturally. 

I met a drummer from the Yellowjackets back in about 2006, and he said he took instructions from you. I' m not sure but his name might have been Will Kennedy, but I could be wrong. My love of music has been theraputic; it will be a blessing for both of us to meet in person, I am quite sure.

There is a passage of the Bible which mentions that locusts have no king, but they WORK in bands. Locust Street in Milwaukee is as necessary as the wonderful world of plagues that helped the Hebrews get kicked out of Egypt. If you have time, look up that passage, as well as checking out the role of Eldad and Medad in history. I have desired to prophesy, and I learn from the prophets just as you learned from Bob Simiele. 

I intentionally covered quite a bit before we speak to help you consider your  jazz cat straight 'A-Train' of thought, but that's a Trojan scoop for you!  I study biblical geology to remain sharper than a basketball, with a special interest in the change in position of stones from Aaron's breastplate to the foundations listed in the book of Revelation. Jasper, the stone of Benjamites, which had been last, becomes first.

........
Have a blessed ten/4 day. Messages sent are best when they are rated 'G'. I tried to find Dennis Ware in the Woodbury school district, but only saw Ashley Schultz. It seems there are dozens of people claiming to be 'Dennis Ware' in Shelby, Detroit and even in Battle Creek MIchigan if you check the 'Whitepages'.