Saturday, December 2, 2017

The Little Oil Bowl Isn't An Overall Show Of Gun Support



Since my 'youtube' connection has once again failed for some reason, Keith Johnson's Israel travel film were viewable. I question why a sign that says that Jewish people are not supposed to go on the Temple Mount area is ignored, since that technically seems to be part of 'local law' right now. Are people so impatient with Yehovah that they cannot wait, and in doing so prove that they agree with forms of lawlessness?

There was a partially televised gathering of people at the garbage-filled Rochester ONYX Ice facilities currently operated by people who hate me and who despise my Elohim.  The unholy gathering was to 'support' Eric Overall, the son of a dead deputy.  Even if I had any sympathy for the Overall family, the ORAL law emitted by other deputies was that I, as a D.A.R.E. trained, retired police officer, am not welcome at their garbage-filled anti-Yehovah site and that I risk being arrested if I even would have went to see how the son of a dead deputy behaves on the 7th day.  The ONYX and other 'Suburban Ice Rinks' are kind of like the current temple mount, since they are held be people who do not want true Israelite messages to be brought there.  I would shame myself and prove I did not trust Yehovah if I tried to sneak onto property where I, as a truthful law-abiding citizen, is HATED for my position rather than welcomed.

Is Eric Overall and his deputized  gun-toting buddies going to go to a gathering to support the siblings or grandparents of the next aborted child in their nation?  Such questions are as serious as 'What Is Truth?' The Eric Overall gathering was just as anti-Yehovah as Larry Mizewski's annual 'anti-1532' gathering in Rhinelander, and I am thankful that I was in Port Huron, not in 'Rattler' turf as the 7th day began.

I did learn a bit of information from Keith Johnson's film, containing a man who looked a lot like Claude Julien, the coach of the Montreal Canadiens. What I learned was that if a sign says 'Jewish people not allowed', and I would go in, I would be trying to deceive others if I was Jewish and went in.  If a sign on a tavern says someone under the age of 21 is not to be served there, I would be deceiving by neighbor if I was only 18 and was served alcohol.  In the book of Amos, historic writings indicate that women had their infants cut out of their womb in order to gain control of turf, and even now children are torn away from their mothers by groups such as UWM.org or military units who 'accept' females who want to kill and carry guns rather than cook, clean and try to defend a holy household from sin.

 What I SAW in the Keith JOhnson film was a clay vessel, what is sometimes called 'Strong's Hebrew #1531, pronounced like a 'gole', not a goalie.



If there is a spirit of 'Hanukkah', it isn't in a 9-point lampstand. The little clay bowls that held oil were modest and affordable, a showed people that ONE small flame per person, not large Olympic flames or costly firework displays  ,  matters in periods of regularly scheduled darkness.  The strong's word #1531 is the word for the 'oil cup', the bowl carried by a person that had a flame that was not easily extinguished unless there was no more oil in it. Even in windy conditions, the little teapot design would prevent the flames from being extinguished, and the same cannot be said for the 9-pronged candle stands which are being marketed and sold to Jewish people who might then deny their Jewish past by ignoring an ordinance and CLIMBING STEPS, not a ramp, onto a temple mount area. STEPS are part of the Bethel system, not the true tabernacle of the living Elohim of YShRAL. The 7-pronged lampstand, designed for the tabernacle, was meant to be kept in the tabernacle and out of the wind, not meant to be taken into areas filled with heathens or unclean animals or heathens filled with unclean animals that they recently consumed.

Every time a true Israelite leaves their dwelling and does not commit sin, especially when they dine in public, their internal lamp is not extinguished as clean fuel, plants and clean meats, fuel the few anti-lawlessness scattered faithful people of Yehovah safely.



No comments:

Post a Comment