Monday, December 4, 2017

'Anti-Top Gun' Danger Zone News



It can be very surprising visiting the sick and feeble who had recently at least had enough will-power to coach baseball players and toss a bowling ball for a few hours a week. I will not use any legal names, but everything below is accurate news:

A) It is not a crime to call a Catholic priest person with 'a plastic white collar ' sonny boy' or a Babylonian instead of 'father'.   Once he claims to be a 'spiritual' father, you have many options to try to gave him hear facts, such as : 'You're deceiving yourself and others since you are not even a legal step-fathe' or 'Why are so many of your spiritual children sick with cancer? Don't you feed them properly or teach them proper nutrition?'

It actually was very refreshing for me to call a person attired as a Catholic priest 'sonny boy' and refusing to verbally second his lieand his delusional claim of being a 'father figure' to me. I did not want him to believe his own lie any longer, so I did him a favor by revealing the fact that he should not want to be called 'father' by people who are not actually his children.

What is even more sad is seeing a friend of mine in physical agony, and after hearing he went in for regular colonoscopy tests, his colon must have appeared to be 'clean' while cancer was spreading throughout the rest of his body. He admitted he likes to drink Coca-cola, had a bottle of unopened Coca-cola at his bedside and I know the Coca-cola was likely to have been causal in the cancer infestation or it accelerated the spread of the cancer. Less than 3 weeks ago he was coaching a baseball team in Fort Myers, Florida and today, while in agony, in told me he is dying. He said he was sorry, but he never sinned against me so I do not know why he apologized to me. He has had many acquaintances, some family and some friends spend time with him while in the hospital, but only a true friend would tell another person that Coca-cola consumption is dangerous to your body and is more likely to cause cancer than quench your thirst properly.

Prior to visiting my friend, who I though only was suffering from a broken leg, I purchased plenty of very healthy products. After seeing so many obese people employed as 'health care workers' and the huge amounts of diseased people who aren't properly 'fathered' by a Catholic priest system, I am now even more determined to  reject sugary food that LOWER the PH level in the human body and fuel my body with more fruits, vegetables and proper proteins.

It's hard to know how to be a good friend to a suffering friend, so sometimes all you can do is inform those who are not yet suffering how they might reasonably be able to deter a horrible painful disease. Like the book of Exodus instructions, you can accept or reject my advice at no cost to me.

I also do not feel any sympathy for a male I saw on 'liberal' television who became a cripple  after he decided to race dirt-bikes on a track at 150 miles per hour and eventually had an serious 'accident', since he made the decision to be a danger to himself and others, which in Wisconsin should have gotten him jailed for a few days under an 'emergency detention' rule. Unjust scales reports can include a flippant tone.

Chess, bowling, billiards and poker are games; activities such as football, baseball and hockey are physical battles that require acts of paid or unpaid works  defined as physical self- defense . Games and real work sometimes cause spiritual or literal fights. If you don't want to improve your health, try to improve your vocabulary and you ability to assess the actual sins of ongoing activities in your vicinity.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment