Friday, December 15, 2017

Chris Nelson 5th Round Splits At 'TD Jakes'



I don't have DKH plates on my vehicle nor would I buy Bud Light in or our of a can, but I do have ears that can hear, and what I heard today from 2 different forms of apostacy was not White 3, Hurley 25 music to my ears.

Since I wanted to avoid taking part in the Tammuz/Isis/Pork Abomination  gathering at Shelby Lanes scheduled for Monday, December 18th, I decided to 'pre-bowl' and not ruin their party atmosphere. There is nothing illegal and actually many good reasons to avoid 'Christmas' parties and pork feasts, even if you aren't in Mike Clayton's Chanukah or Dennis Northcutt games this week, far away from Serb Hall.

Before rolling out, I heard the religious scammer known as 'TD Jakes' claim that 'there is no such thing as Two Late' but I know there is such a shift known as 'Two Late' and of course, people who are realistic know that often people are actually too late to an event to see anything that occurred. TD Jakes is a lot like Kevin Hermening; he appears religious to some and affluent to others, but neither Jakes nor Hermening properly represent TRUTH but they do know how to put on shows in front of paying audiences, something Yeshua of Nazareth never did.

I paid my bowling dues for the week and kept my word to my bowling league that I would bowl once more and then I'll either drop out of the league of go to team #9.  Many of the Monday bowlers at Shelby Lanes probably don't know that I have a very serious connection to the numbers 20 and Nash in Milwaukee, and not any close connections to the New York Rangers that I know of.  Once again, I was bowling on lane 14 and 13, this time alone, as the people from 'Diamond and Jewels' were now bowling near the 7th lane. I did as well as I could until a disgusting liar came my way from Lane 2 where he had been assigned for his Friday AM league. He lists himself as 'Dan', and 'Dan' was asked by me if they would be willing to take Jim Corte as their 4th man on their team, which only has 3 members.

 I clearly remember that Dan said I could go to their team but Dan and his teammates didn't want Jim Corte on their Monday bowling team.  As a result, I reluctantly stayed in the league so Jim could still be on a team because JIm Corte wanted to bowl, even though he had  physical limitations.  Today, 'Dan' hiked less than 500 miles over to me and said 'You were right. Jim was human.' I told Dan I didn't really want him in my area today since he didn't even want Jim Corte on his Monday AM team.  Dan's fake sympathy was not appreciated in an area where Truth is the standard and I expect to hear the truth from my neighbor, not deceit. Dan then LIED and stated something close to 'We wanted Jim but we didn't want to take you you.' Dan is a liar or he is so mentally unstable that he cannot remember what sins he committed a few months ago; I had no interest on bowling on their English 'Beatle-mania' team. However, not only did Dan insult Jim Corte by rejecting him on their team, he now decided to 'change his past claim' of not wanting Jim to 'We didn't want U on our team'.  Either way, Dan, the man who was bowling on lane 2 today, is unjustified and typical of people with no fear of any real God and no faith in any real God. Dan is much like James Costa Jr. trying to remember if he wanted Linda Hendrikson on his 'against Forbath' team or if he wanted Linda Maria Costa on his step-mothering team for Austin cracker toss ups.

'Dan' from Shelby lanes is a lot like Shannon Wahl because they do not do what is correct and they think lying is an acceptable form of behavior that should not have any bad consequences. Shannon Wahl didn't care that the children of Linda Maria Costa lied about her brother Shane and her former sister-in-law. Shannon also borrowed money from her brother that she still might not have paid back to him, and heard her brother Shane complain about her lack of debt repayment many times. However, once Shannon Wahl seemed to 'get away with' borrowing money from her brother without paying it back, Shane wrongfully though that I should not pay back my own parents who borrowed me money before we were married. Employees known as 'Pastor Butler' of Immanuel Baptist church even got involved and informed Shane that loans from family members should be repaid, not ignored. Mr. Butler also insisted that a baptism witnessed by 2 family members in a creek was not good enough, and that Shane David Hendrikson had to get baptized again into Mr. Butler's denomination. Mr. Butler  eventually got replaced by some expensive speaker from Florida who decided to continue to lead people away from Truth and to a Tammuz system of Christmas folly at the 'pink' building in Rib Mountain, Wisconsin.

Now, does the number L54052 still bring border control concerns at Marine City or is it just another Jagr ESPN joke to Chet Ulickey and Mike Cameron, the District 5 Late men who demanded that I buy Speed Queen BBQ ribs from them while I was assigned 54Late shift rookie with badge 1532 on her instead of 2042 or 1632? Don't think I'm going to try to ruin or save Ulickey's or Cameron's reputation. If I knew as much Scripture as I do now, I would have told Ulickey and Cameron to go buy their own Mountain Dew from Doug Zaworski because I can only buy pork for my enemies. It is not too early to try to clear up 20th and Nash problems, but it is too late for Tom Leonard of James Madison High School to prevent my arm from breaking while I was at TJ's Fitness  near the Milwaukee Safety Academy in about 1985 AD.

Here is the word for wisdom on day 998: Beit Yod Nun Hey = 67.  The  54 Late officers often lacked control problems. I never saw a lack of control in a situaion on squad 50 early with John Dorsey, unless smoking cigars reveals a lack of control.

If you are afraid to rebuke a liar in public, you are not strong and of good courage. I told Dan, the liar who said 'It was U we didn't want on our team' that I hope he has a cursed tribulation, since U is part of Team Urlacher, not part of Tammuz and Isis.  Pray for the Bears defense or for Abaddon's offense if you don't want to pray for doves or ravens anymore.

Here is another non-England presentation to sway you away from the House of Wales and toward the mindset of Ezequiel Chapter 1 verse 28:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-BwHUVtw8s

Allenby's 1917 English gang actually brought 'Christmas tree' crap into Jerusalem, not peace and safety. If Allenby was such as good student of the Bible, how did he decide he did not want to take the mark of the Tav and instead he took the mark of the Vatican with the Sunday worship teams?  Has Trans-Jordan properly kept 'Tammuz' and December 25th ham parties off of their 'Gad' turf?  Lukewarm 'Jewish' people own plenty of land all over the world, and they do not need to be concentrated and jammed into one area. Faithful  people of the tribes of YShRAL should know enough not to want their children to end up like Ephraim and the disobedient northern tribes like an ignorant Broadway play song from 'Fiddler On The Roof' suggests. Ephraim does not get sealed, but the tribe of Joseph does. There are times when distinctions between names of creatures are meant to remain as different as a locust and a praying mantis.

If you are blessed enough to be able to go to work on December 25th, do not forget to rest on the 7th day of the week if you are not afraid to trust the letters HVHY=26 (Yehovah).

How many Chris Nelson#8 non-Pavelski splits can be handled by the New Jersey Devils  since Hockey DB #3938 really is just the split of the Steelers39 vs. Ravens38?  Chosen #96 in the 5th round by the New Jersey Devils after skating under Jeff Sauer isn't exactly the same as Charlie McGaver on Squad 96Late shift pressures for non-black parents of goalies.

Chris Nelson lines can ruin a Nelson Wahl electric shaver as easily as a policeman's ball  can get lost in a Milwaukee Tech basketball court.



No comments:

Post a Comment