Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Horrible News For Me As A USA History Student!!!




I now have to give myself an 'F' is for Atlanta, since I have gotten information that cannot be confirmed regarding 'Christmas' in the original 13 colonies. It seems that George Washinton might have been 'playing the harlot' with the spirit of Jezebel while he made his house servants work on December 25th.

Am I sad to be wrong about George Washington? I'm always sad when I am not correct about history, but thankfully I am easily corrected when possible new facts are presented. Therefore, it was the Puritans I most agree with, not the dirty Freemasons after all when it comes to abstaining from the heathen Christmas rituals.

I am surprised that not one has yet corrected me when it comes to the history of George Washington, and that I had to learn the horrible news  that John and Abigail Adams did not believe the book of  the prophet Jeremiah.

What I can appreciate about George Washington is that he wanted me and other Israelites to have the right to keep the feasts indicated for Israelites, something Nazi types do not want.  There may be a day when George Washington's house servants testify against him regarding his alcohol consumption, but it seems he paid his servants....... or were they slaves at 'Christmastime'?

Thanks to NBCSN for the television audibles about John Adams that caused me to get rebuked about the spirit of George Washington and John Adams. I should have realized with all their Babylonian Sunday church lines that they were rejecting the way of Yeshua, Eldad and Medad. I suspect that many USA presidents have been ingesting oysters, swine, clams and rodents to fill their belly and oppose the way of the apostles intentionally, but that has been the choice they have made with their freedom of religion.

I truly apologize to anyone I unintentionally relayed what now might be false information regarding George Washington and the anti-Puritan gangs.  At least I have taken the time to correct my error in history, something that Tony Wickersham's bunch and the Wausau sheriff's department have not yet done regarding my past legitimate reports of felonies committed against me by United States business men.

Now I hope Putin realizes that not being part of the Olympics is a blessing, not a curse. The Greeks have always had a way of worshipping too many 'gods'. Hope isn't supposed to make me ashamed, but believing false information is easier than trying to correct those who have sinned and are now dead with less potential than a mustard seed.

Have a careful Vashti day! You have survived the 9th day of the letter 'vav' series, and the 10th day has begun.


No comments:

Post a Comment