Monday, March 23, 2020

Lung Function and Ezequiel 37: *The Golf Drive of The Bumblebees

Ezequiel Chapter 37 is a wonderful prophesy about lung function. Ezequiel 36 desolate lands appears to me as useless, chemical laden lawns that are artificially watered that are revived when they are tilled by the wise to bring forth vegetables, fruits and flowers.  Gardening prevents starvation, but chemical laden lawns contaminate the soil content and often then prevent access to a breath of truly fresh air.  I am gifted with an ability to bring forth perennial plants that bumblebees seek, but once again will try to become a vegetable gardener on a small scale after investing in non-GMO vegetable seeds rather than in gold which I cannot eat, even if the gold is shaped like a calf or a fish .

Today, I watched my friend, Saint Mukim of Sterling Heights, pray respectfully after he washed himself , as is his regular practice long before  anyone ordered him to choose to be clean outwardly and more importantly, INWARDLY.  If what I heard from the lips of people delivering much needed healthy meals from  "Little India" in Shelby, Michigan is  true  while the darkness of the moon is evident, his prayers to Allah and mine to יהוה were heard.  "The prayer of a righteous man availeth much."

Together, we prayed that the perfectly spiced foods which are available from "Little India', with natural medicinal properties much safer than most prescription drugs and less expensive than pills which 'St. Paul the Benjamite' warned against, would still be available to those people, such as me, who actually are unable to prepare those healthy clean foods for themselves ECONOMICALLY and in reality, physically. I  truthfully don't know how to prepare the type of foods that Emron and Mukim prepare with their knowledge and experience.  Being able to continue to get a daily meal which  Yoseph would have approved of while in Egypt is a blessing that I do not take for granted. Others who have refused to believe the instructions from Yahweh to Moshe Ben Amram will most likely continue to do so, thereby failing a chance to prove they do trust the same plan the Mary, Joseph and their Judean son Yeshua relied upon on a daily basis rather than only temporarily during a crisis.

My resistance to common diseases has increased greatly since I decided to enact the 'Moshe Ben Amram Plan' within my household and within my bodily eco-system. I have tried not to be a burden to others and have known for years that  if I must take care of my body properly, since I would also be unlikely to find a family member who would assist me during times of illness.  I am not indestructible, but the fact remain that I have done much better off daily medications and on a healthy book of Leviticus designed meal plan that I had done while rejecting  those perfect plans.

"No surfeiting' is still part of a good  newer testament  advice  from those with knowledge of the   plan. 

With more restrictions in Michigan beginning on March 24, 2020 than Thomas More ever was subjected to, in my D.A.R.E. program opinion, I will be much safer making a daily run to a small spicy Muslim Indian food business than I would be going into a much more crowded grocery store, and I am thankful that brave men like Mukim are willing to do shopping and serve the public much more honorably than any current elected POLITICAL official ever has.  I really do hope that many people learn a serious lesson about the ROOT cause of  most diseases, namely the anti-  יהה     attitude of gluttony, drug abuse, cigarette smoking and the intake of the flesh of unclean animals. 

Mukim Chowdhury let me pray what is referred to as the 'Aaronic blessing' over him, while my head was covered and his was uncovered; I prayed in the name of  יהוה   rather than  גד  . However, I was wearing a jacinth like a Gadite to guard my heart, set in silver rather than in expensive gold.  Later, we smiled as we watched people in Spain being allowed to pray to the deity of their choice when it was evident the politicians of Spain could do nothing other than impose more restrictions than Pharoah did in Egypt at the time of Moshe Ben Amram. A good Muslim does not try to antagonize nor vex those who chose to align with the Levite Moshe Ben Amram, and sadly, yet not all who refer to themselves as Muslim are good. A good Bible student should eventually decide to align with  יהוה    and the instructions from his prophet Moshe Ben Amram, but sadly, there are not many good Bible students in the USA nor in Europe...yet. In my opinion, aligning with an anti-abortion and anti-alcohol Allah  is better than aligning with the Vatican and ground hog sausages; I suppose Graham Ledger and' anti-Reggie White' people will disagree with my opinion.  

Heroes like Yoseph protected FOOD supplies that his family would need.  I don't know which Michigan legislator influenced the decision to allow pre-cooked meals to be picked up by customers or paid carriers, but the person with that wise outlook, like Yoseph in Egypt, might have considered the duties of a bumblebee to go out and gather that which will help and strengthen their colony.  A bumblebee stays within a rather small area, and does collect that which is  important to the survival of it's species. Sifting certainly seems like it in process. 

It has been 2892 days since I was forcibly ejected from the Shane Hendrikson family even though I had tried to steer his family toward  יהוה  and away from Lucifer and Babylonian systems that are not even fit for Satan.   The word     טהר    is wonderful rather than a lying wonder in my sight, even though it might look similar to 'Thor' in a Chad Thomas Hendricks Marquette English translation.

Have you tried to thoroughly equip yourself mentally and physically to be approved of by  יהוה  or have you been trying to impress the Catholic pontiff with outright rebellion against יהוה  and his perfect instructions from the books of  Moses  intended to reduce disease in your body, in your household, in your community and in your current 'home or away' land?   I want to be approved of by    יהוה , even if a haughty pontiff, thousands of  unjustified political tyrants and the  Sunday morning church hireling disapprove of my appreciation for good Muslims that desire peace with those who, like me,  truly have trusted in  יהוה  for their daily defense plan.

"Chalk it down and write it up''. Communications from יהוה  to humans do  matter.
🐫🌑🌒🌓🌔⛈⛄🍦🐥🐑🍎… the apples from Casimer Janowski's orchard have been a true blessing in my household! Drive like a bumblebee for what you need, and do not abuse what freedom we still have while resisting  sin and sorrowfully surrounded by the disease of  humanity's stupidity generated by evil carelessness.

The Stafford Act isn't preventing abortion which is still cursing the USA with it's 0% survival rate killing far more than a seasonal  flu outbreak that offers about a 98% survival rate.  Breath will enter into many, but some will have their breath taken away like an idolatrous fool who worshipped the seducing spirits of 'Top Gun'  and carelessly disregarded the book of Ezequiel. 



No comments:

Post a Comment