Saturday, March 28, 2020

Joe Friday Night Live: Description of Shane David Hendrikson's Spiritual Twin

Since it is day 714 for people starting their 3rd year of Mosaic calendar  timelines, I'm going to describe a person who was recklessly endangering safety of his neighbors to prove he thinks he does not have to obey existing non-temporary laws in Michigan.

On Saturday, March 27, 2020 at about 1730 hrs., I entered the "Sahara' restaurant at 45199 Market Street in Shelby to order some beef tenderloin tips to keep my iron level up since I typically eat beef once per week. The building was at about it's capacity of 10. so I waited in the vestibule until some customers left. I then went inside and smelled a scent that was extremely irritating to my lungs coming from a customer that was vaping inside. I said 'Your not supposed to be vaping inside' but the son of perdition who cared more about his dangerous toy than the safety of others continued to vape and remained inside so I went outside. As some other customers were preparing to enter, I warned them about the male of lawlessness that had been vaping. The reckless subject was a pale, sandy -skinned male of thin build, about 70 inches tall, wearing a red hooded all-weather jacket, zipper front, with a 'NIKE' sign on his head; the reckless subject had tattoos on his lower legs, including one shaped like a Catholic crucifix, plus many other tattoos on his legs, specifically his calf area.  He also was wearing loose fitting sport shorts, and he eventually left in a dark colored sedan heading westbound on Hall Road ( Highway 59).

Should any people that were customers start getting serious breathing problems IF IN FACT the COVID-19 actually stays vibrant with vapors, someone in law enforcement should track 'reckless red vaping hood' down and charge him with a crime.  Like Shane David Hendrikson, who refused to stop using 'Old Spice' deodorant even though I told him I was quite allergic to it and suspected it was causing my severe sudden asthma attacks during the night, he continued to do so with the intent to cause me much harm, which is exactly what the male vaping in the Shelby, Michigan restaurant did.

I informed employee 'Sam' about the man who was vaping, and he claimed he didn't see him vaping. The odor from the electronic device that the most recent son of perdition was using was rather toxic in my opinion and more dangerous than seeing someone eat a ' Big Sky' burger with pork pieces next to me at Longhorn Steakhouse.   I probably won't return to the Sahara to get my beef supply when no 'Roy Rogers' is in the vicinity because I fail to understand why the staff there did not notice the dangerous thug dressed in red while  he was emitting a dangerous electronic mist in a crowded area.

The event reminded me a bit of my lousy experience in a Jerusalem hotel ( The Yellow Tulip or The Blue Tulip), where the odor in the air was extremely irritating to my sensitive lungs, but because I was on an international tour, I tried but could not find room at a different inn. I ended up getting very little sleep in Jerusalem, actually tried to sleep outside on a patio chair and as a result, my thinking process started to deteriorate when other stressors were added the next morning by  Rico Cortez, the Puerto Rican thug that seriously lacked good leadership qualities.

It might be a matter of time before I find out if the vaping mist only causes me shortness of breath for a few hours or if it was so harmful to me that my lung function gets seriously reduced as it did when the spiritual twin, Shane David Hendrikson, refused to stop using a product that was actually causing nightly injury to my lungs, thereby proving he was a horrible husband and not pro-life.

One son of perdition, who loves his tattoos and his own sin more than he cares about his neighbors and his health, is enough to ruin the literal atmosphere in what should have been a safe place to get food from.  I am not going to take the exposure to the toxic vapor lightly, and will take all the precautions I can take to counter the offense of the beast with the Nike mark on near his forehead.  I did take some activated charcoal tablets, and intend to drink some hot brewed coffee while back here in Stalag 1. I desire the very worst future results for the Sahara customer in the red hooded jacket who was endangering far more than himself or his own household members like Jackie Ortiz used to before Robin Michael Ortiz fled  from her for his life; if the vaper gets a serious asthma attack rather than me, he deserves it under the 'lung for a lung' policy set forth by יהוה  .

I don't put a 'NIKE' emblem on my forehead for a spiritual reason. I truly do hope the reckless male in the red jacket did not have a contagious dangerous virus and that I was the only one that actually had allergic reaction to his 'Philip Aerreola' type of attack.  Surely the male vaping inside the Sahara was more dangerous than the 2 armed gunmen from the Macomb Sheriff's Department who kept their distance at my request when I was in a diner on 23 Mile and Romeo Plank road a few years back.  My memory gets selective at times, time and half a time. When a bad experience occurs at a place, I might have to adjust my anti-Hindu beef supply plans and revert back to 2nd or 3rd year tactical communication policies that I devised for me and whosoever thinks I am smarter than a person who intentionally is trying to disobey existing laws.  So much for sandy bunker hazards!  ⏳

Hey, did you know the word 'Sedin' is in the writings and the prophets? Check out Strong's H5466 to see what a FINE name the Sedin's have!

 1st and 3, now what will be on Jon Pounders presentation?  Maybe Miroslav Satan's 363 goals are more important than Ed Jovanovski's 363 assists after all.  Laughing out loud actually clears the stale air out of my lungs, and so does blowing the shofar at appropriate times so as not to disturb the peace of any city that allows  Bibles to be sold.  Since Gretchen Whitmer has ordered that my hockey and bowling physical therapy be unavailable to me and others, she shouldn't expect me compliment her on her very broad way of trying to combat a very tiny virus less likely to kill or cause permanent damage to anyone than  the damage caused by electronic cigarettes, human consumption of unclean animals ,  tobacco cigarettes and the drunken drivers of Michigan .

I can't even watch a current episode of Live PD! What's next, a Cary, North Carolina Imp in progress with Frank and Beans?👿   What kind of covert activities are really going on while I am trying to do a jackless good job as an AWAY land security guard? 😻  Panthers aren't really pink-skinned, except maybe for Jared Allen.  Now I suppose somebody will insist there is such as thing as Leonard wells in southern Michigan in addition to Hull roads in Wisconsin.💡

If you can't find a European idol, go ahead a say your 'Hail, locust' prayer toward the light bulb in the previous paragraph now  as a substitute for a Milwaukee basilica.  Try not to get a permanent case of hypocrisy and try to prevent catching a wretched case of 'blasphemous tongue'.  It's blasphemy to assume a person has a disease and then mistreat and abuse them when in fact they do not have any disease .   Now do you understand the 'presumptive negative' position that should be taken when people do not have an unusual fever?  The vaping was an ordinance violation, but I suppose the red-hooded man didn't have anything worse than a tattoo problem which isn't contagious.

Tune into Matthew Nolan's recent 'Torah to the Tribes' videos if you would prefer to hear from the new version of 'Dwight Schultz  (Murdoch) rather than Hannibal, Illinois reports of southern trout in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment