Saturday, March 14, 2020

The Adam Link Caution Flag

Recognition codes are often used in military operations but they are not always audible. An audible code can be changed or concealed ( withheld) much easier than a visual code can be once you choose to wear it.  For instance, if I wear a particular jersey, only people who have my coding system would know what I am communicating with my outerwear, and others might just see my outerwear as  'C=captain' not C=Philadelphia money.

2 enitity's keep showing up on Adam Link's chat,  but I have no idea who is who so I test the spirits in a system that has someone trying to control it.  Here are non-legal names of 2 moderators:

X) Frank N Beans
F) David Shearer

When I tried to expose the fact that according to the Qur'an, practicing Muslims are not to interfere with sabbath keeping and the practices of those choosing to align with Moshe Ben Amram, I got censored by whoever it is that Adam Link has set up as his moderator.  This reminded me of the  folly of Joel Breitzman ( trying to eliminate facts that are serious and that I desired people I cared about to KNOW) and I will no longer be part of the chat.  Interestingly enough, only a person identified as 'G R Cleve' opted for a short 2 way exchange of information.  What wasn't censored from me by Fink's people  ejected under the name 'DDFence Emet 8615', and I included a wolf and a last scissor sign for the 'Barber' team.   Since the chat seems to be recorded, I suppose people wanting to see if there is a symbol pattern or 'bots' problem can go and examine the March 13, 2020 episode of 'Parable of the Vineyard' video study hall type of program where  most people seem to be doing whatever they choose but some people are allowed to try to stop communciation until it fits their desired format or excludes what the computer rulers don't want to be public information.

"Only he who has purchased the sheep should be allowed to shear his sheep."

Adam Fink betrayed (revealed) in his own speech that he has a pro-gun mindset for self-defense which is typical of people who have been in an out of the USA military. Has Adam Fink ever seen the non-gun self-defense system of a porcupine or a honey badger and then contemplated why HWHY decided to save more animals than people when the world was filled with violence and Noach loaded up?

Another anti-DARE program message was deployed by Adam Fink as he tossed his marijuana thoughts around publicly.  As what we read as a 'carbuncle' or the urim and the thummim is not clearly connected to a specific rock even though at one time a visual connection was defined and permitted, now it is only speculation what the carbuncle, urim and thummim has been and maybe a few people will speculate properly with an assist from pure and accurate  revelation from HVHY.  It does grieve me to hear people seriously thinking that marijuana use is not a problem, since I have seen the apathatic results and the folly of wasting MONEY on it, making them equal to cigarette smokers or the people who won't stop buying Coca-cola and won't start seeking a home water distiller. Keeping an eye on 'video people' is what is currently done by security firms or various forms, and it is about equal to keeping an eye on a caged dog to see what he will do at his location when comfortable.  Bob Thiel, Adam Link, David Carrico, Esaac Israel, Monte Judah.... they are all similar in my computer sight, but extremely different in their own sight and in their method of delivering what they believe to be a serious and needed message.

The Vav and the Waw are the same to me in value at 6, and I do not want to limit myself to 1 way of going beyond HaShem or Gad in my typed 'exposure' of the instructor of Moshe Ban Amram.

🍷was the sign I used for the Red Sea after reminding others about the Scorpion Pass problem 66 years ago AND the last chapter of the book that Monte Judah now reads as 'The Expectations of Jeremiah'.

While John Tavares and Jonathan Toews stay temporarily tied at 345, many people will be examining specific numbers which is much better to do when you are not doped up with  'pot heads and bot heads' and are willing to be among people while not panicking over typical spring time ALLERGIES that cause congestion without causing a fever. I like any other person who takes the book of Leviticus seriously, will self-contain myself if a fever starts to emerge from my body. Who knows - what if being imprisoned 10  for ten days from some flu while being faithful leads to a change of venue for a person;s body?  Life is typically followed by some sort of death that occurs when at  appointed time by the Eternal Creator.

Here are a few handy signs you can use as recognition codes:
🌻 Rudolph's Agricultural🐳 anti-Christmas  League
🐻The D.A.R.E. Program
🐸Squad 2 and plague reminders who know what a 'Digital Frog' does
🐍Tribe of Dan who appreciates Gideon and Benjamin role in '7 Brides for 7 Brothers)
🍧 Cone of Silence ( SMART hockey players)
🐳Jonah Team ( not yet where you really want to be)
🍚M.S.O.E. Tyrone Rice & Simeon Rice BOwers
🍺Iron City Beer, Yuengling and Sprecher supporters who are not afraid of having Muslim Friends
🎹Squad 88

Time to go gather with others on the sabbath, even if Adam Fink thinks it is wrong for me to walk into a decent, rather clean non-Eliat area ( shrimp might have scales and fins, but I do not eat shrimp because I am not convinced of it's status) dining room that is open for PATIENTS seeking medicinal herbs better than marijuana.

Yeshua allowed corn-picking in small groups, did he not when his allies were not at their own homes and were on some sort of mission.

🎳 ( new version of the Mizpah coin, since the pins are 2 separate one from another)
Hebrew word H6822 is very beautiful to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment