Friday, March 27, 2020

The Gold Mice and Tumor Plague? What's in your Chest?

As I viewed the word numbered 712 by James Strong,  ארגז   , I wondered if there is a similarity about the current disease that hits the chest area and looks like little tumors that attach to unclean host animals known as humans?  The beasts of the field in Italy, New York and Spain aren't dropping like Philistines  who were more interested than pieces of gold than disease prevention and trust in the יהוה  plan.

Rahab chose to trust the visiting men aligned withיהוה   ו   …..    will you?

As a memorial to the Atlanta Thrashers of 2010, I am going out for PIZZA this evening, will be recalling the words of Slava Koslov the 144th and considering the people who are on day 356 of a period of extreme days and strange nights.  I'm not going all the way to Christos Pizza in Marietta, GA this evening since there is no brute beast such as Shane David Hendrikson to order me out of my  clean and safe  dwelling as Mr. Hendrikson did in 2010 while under the I influence of drugs and his own anti-commandment spirit of anti-יהוה.  I am going to resist the spirit of fear many have succumbed to like Philistines who know not the power of   יהוה    not the angelic names of Raguel, Michael, Raphael, Gabriel, Michael, Satan ( who does not prevent diseases but might have offered golden mice to earthlings) and Phanuel.

Word #1094 is a set of rags that helped to pull the prophet Yerimiyah out of the pit anti-Truth personnel had tossed him into . That will be the word on the 4th year way on March 28, 2020, nearly ten years after I decided to flee for my safety to Georgia rather than get assaulted by a brute beast on drugs who hated the words passed onto Moshe Ben Amram from יהוה while he had 'freedom of religion'.  Without a  י on the end of 1094, all you end up with is another tax. ΩΆ

The below word #1094 is not pronounced 'Beloit'.

בלוי




No comments:

Post a Comment