Tuesday, December 31, 2019

The Pocatello Cornerback Position of Terry And Stanford Without Dusty Kleiss

I titled this message rather carefully since a serious contrast in spirits is going to be exposed. There is no need to write again about the losses of the Milwaukee Tech jazz ensemble or the victories of Win Parkinson's basketball team.

Earlier, I had written about the anger I felt when Phyllis Raczek abruptly and unusually contacted me by mail after about 8 years had passed with no contact from her or her husband who is also a Chemistry professor and a student of the Bible. After I responded without trying to deceive them about my emotions and viewpoint at that time, in Phyllis Holman's words 'they were taken aback. After being gently rebuked by their daughter regarding their opinion of me, they decided to remember all the good times we had together and do nothing toward me, which is sometimes the best option when unsure of how to proceed in a confusing matter.

There are many pictures of people who turned away from me that I have decided to toss into the garbage, but when I came to photos of my cousins, including the Holman children, I could not toss their pictures into the garbage so I asked my mother to forward them to her niece Phyllis, which she did. Mrs. Robert Holman then sent my mother a Christmas card ( both households participate in Christmas activities) asking my mother to thank me for the photos and mentioning that they hoped the best for me. My mother, thinking the card would encourage me, forwarded the card to me.

Phyllis Holman is not the type of woman who would ever intentionally try to hurt me, but 8 years of ' no contact' from them hurt me and their abrupt attempt at reviving out relationship CONFUSED me, so after I revealed my anger and confusion about our situation,  I also did nothing toward them for awhile. I reconsidered what Esaac Israel declared about the truthful being attracted to the truthful and deceivers being comfortable around deceivers, then decided to seek peace again with my cousin Phyllis and her household.  I'm physically larger than Phyllis, and it would be understandable if Phyllis decided to be afraid of me, but when I texted her and asked if I could call her so we could attain a truce between us, she texted 'sure'.  I then called her and my first words were ' This isn't an April fool's joke and I am sober." Phyllis laughed, and we continued through  conversation that included no deception about how we had felt and what our position toward each other is now. After 2 hours of talking nd peace between us being quickly restored because our love for each other is genuine, we ended out conversation with 'Blessed are the peacemakers' and we are both looking forward with hope, knowing all is well between us once again after years of being severed from each other mostly as the result of the divorce a deceiver requested.

I asked my mother to hep me get a telephone number to contact my son, and she told me that my son said he is afraid of me.  Now, my son is physically stronger than me and I have been sending gifts and truthful communications to his family regarding my feelings.  When the gifts (things) are accepted  and attempts to mend a relationship are REJECTED the giver of the gifts does get provoked unto feelings of either confusion or justified anger.  Even Richard 'Dick' Lawson, my former attorney, could see that Shane David Hendrikson did all he could to provoke me to anger before he went complaining in front of other witnesses that he was afraid of me AFTER PROVOKING ME TO JUSTIFIED ANGER INTENTIONALLY.   Shane David Hendrikson accepted gifts from me after he filed for divorce, including a stained glass walleye with a copper rod and my services of helping him get the house in order  ( not knowing he was actively still pursuing Cheryl Brown) even though he manipulated others with his courtroom testimony and claimed he was afraid of me.

 My son is behaving in a way similar to Shane David Hendrikson and is not similar to Phyllis Holman in his ability to be UNDERSTANDING and compassionate toward me. In my opinion, my mother is being manipulated by my son the way Shane manipulated others after provoking my anger and then uttering 'I'm afraid of Marie!'.  Jacob vs. Esau was a similar situation after Jacob provoked Esau with his deceptions that fooled family members.  Conversely, since Phyllis Holman never intended to hurt nor provoke me, she was very happy that my confusion and anger subsided and I desired to try to restore our friendship.  Since I reconsidered my cousin's intention and genuinely kind thoughts toward me, I asked for her forgiveness for my behavior when I was angry as a cistern(well)-trained dog that no longer trusts the SUDDEN MOVEMENTS of strangers but does trust  the master that trained the dog.

When Shane David Hendrikson provoked me by stealing from our business bank accounts, by exposing his desire to commit adultery in writing and by exposing his hatred toward me when he said he rather be dead than be married to me, he then proceeded to try to make other people believe they too should be afraid of me and many people were deceived by his 'PLAN ZERO'.  Since my son Richard told me mother he is afraid of me in his 'Merry Christmas' call to her, my mother is withdrawing from me as she did when she believed Shane many years ago.

Phyllis Holman is behaving in a manner that leads to peace and repairing of breaches, and my son has not yet been encouraged by his acquaintances to be more like Phyllis and her daughter Sarah and less like Shane, the anti-commandment man who took good gifts then rejected the giver of those gifts. I mentioned the incidents that Dusty Kleiss was involved in on December 7, 1941 AD, recalling that some people don't realize they have been attacking their best defenseman once the enemy causes abrupt confusion until after the confusion is gone.

I was not ashamed to use the name of Yahweh during my conversation with Phyllis Holman, and find it curious that they assemble on a street called 'Bennett' as I wait for my Michael Vernon Shark jersey #29 like I waited for my Powerhouse Gym Staff shirt to increase my confidence.  Maybe I should send my Michael Bennett jersey to Phyllis Bennett who attends Robert Holman's Calvinist assembly in the same manner I donated a Randall Cunningham jersey to Ruth Cunningham.

I hope to see the Robert Holman family face to face again someday, being fully convinced that we love one another with natural affection, that we are tender-hearted and not deceivers, although we have opposing views of which day is to be considered the 'sabbath'.  The cornerback position is not easy and an inaccurate, lazy quarterback can ruin a cornerback's reputation. As I told Phyllis Homan, adversaries that have been traveling in opposite directions will  meet on the other side of the earth unless one of them repents and turns toward their adversary again.

Have we seen any Jumblies lately?  How about Tom Tillary and Tom Hendricks vs, Tom Kane and Tom Wilson on something other than PPV? What about Thomas  Stigler and Tom Seaver vs.  Tom Guilliams and Thomas Jefferson?    I haven't even seen Selah Rich yet after ignoring the vile and wicked Wilder vs. Ortiz boxing match!   Finders, Keepers, window frames have weepers!

When humans utter 'Over my dead body', are they referring to Isaiah chapter 26 verse 19?


No comments:

Post a Comment