Friday, December 6, 2019

Strategic Ukrainian Repetition of Truth?

Hello Ukraine! ( Readership interest is up in the Ukraine for some reason.)

When there is no logical explanation for an adult child behaving rudely toward a parent who clearly wants a peaceable relationship with them, vain repetitions do not help the matter.  A biblical example of a son deserting his actual parent to serve and obey those who do not respect Yahweh's instructions suggests the parent who loves Yahweh AVOIDS taking the same path and route of his illogical and spiritually rebellious son; how a father reacts to his instructions being ignored is different than how a mother reacts to being ignored, mistreated or hated rather than genuinely loved .

I woke up early, thinking of what truth can set me free  and allow me to keep following the course set before me. In 1994, a very unique woman told me to splash my face with water 7 times and repeat some chant about Jesus; I did what she asked only to prevent hurting her feelings at a time when her family clearly had deserted her. Apparently, that was how she tried to handle being deserted and mistreated by her family and she hoped that would work for me to combat evil. Her plan was better than dropping tons of bombs on Europe and destroying another person's homeland to eradicate Germans from a place that it wasn't our duty to protect and serve.

 People who have fears entrench themselves in ungodly ways and in distant areas to avoid facing an enemy, an adversary or a true friend they know they have intentionally or unintentionally hurt' . Refusing to repent reveals  a haughty spirit.  There is a clear EXCLUSION from the kingdom of an Yshraely king of the humans who are fearful and do not believe Yah's and Yahweh's' instructions, so I suppose it is illogical to try to convince yourself a person who despises and rejects the instructions for Yshralites is going to be drawn to the area where those instructions are important and where Yah's instructions had not been 'done away with'.  Wishful thinking didn't prevent the Titannic from sinking.

My approach to the non-bottomless pit on the course I have been scattered on needs a verbal truth repeated so I do not mistreat myself and abuse my own holy spirit because of another person's choice to not believe in the writings of Moshe Ben Amram nor TRUST in Yahweh's name. I do not know if this verbal medicine will cure my enemy and the person willfully afflicting me, but in this case laughter would not be appropriate laughter.  ' Do not laugh when your enemy falls' . It will be Yahweh who causes those afflicting my spirit with sorrows to fall, not me. Repeating a truth  is not a vain repetition, so my advice to myself and others who are afflicted with sorrows by a child who has chosen the prodigal path rather than aligning with a pro-commandment parent is to repeat the following fact and plea as often as needed, filling in the name of the person willfully offending you while KNOWING what they are doing:

" I am testing plan Y.   ____________________________ is entrenched in the spirit of err. Most holy Yahweh or if you prefer, Angel Yehovah, please bless or curse him appropriately according to your righteous existing laws and your perfected strength. Angel Yehovah, I desire  that you and your holy forces continue to defend, protect and instruct me during this dangerous battle that had serious side effects."


The word will  is overused and WILL is often mistaken for a person; therefore I'm expanding the notion of  'will'  to   perfected strength which includes appropriate use of holy natural ( frogs, locusts) and supernatural forces, namely accurate prophets who are subject to Yahweh's instructions.
 The short plea in the preceding paragraph takes judgment calls out of the hands of the person afflicted with sorrows  and a emotions of helplessness by delivering their own ears  facts and a logical plan of spiritual warfare. It is torment to keep guessing what falsehoods are being told about them by enemies of Aleph Mem Tav.... emet .... truthfulness and futile to try to keep guessing what is demonic spirit is preventing wonderful reconciliation between Yahweh's people and their children, siblings or parents.

Secondly, as a good putter practicing alone like Ben Hogan, thank Yahweh for every human being that treats you decently, knowing that person has chosen not to flee from you nor the holy spirit of Yahweh which I and you should desire to represent on the earth.  It took about 300 days ( 43 weeks) for me to emerge from my mother's womb, and that timing was perfect for me and my mother.  Now who will compare the works of Pat Buttram's  fake Hooterville banana chases to Dean Noonan's ability to promote his theology to Robert and Joey DeLeon's Milwaukee county parents?

David Montgomery, the Chicago Bear 32,  is a better leader than Franklin Delano Roosevelt's military generals when facing a very evil opposing teams that resembles the Dallas Cowboys in their pro-strumpet home field structures.  Don't worry about the wealthy single father who got released from the Cleveland Browns after the MOTHER of his daughter (Haven Harris Smith) wasn't loved nor trusted enough to become publicly become his legal wife.  Haven Harris Smith's father can now seek a safer job so his daughter has one healthy, able-bodied parent to rely on for food, clothing and shelter by seeking a safer, decent occupation such as a local  garbage man or a Culver's employee.

Now I have to try to follow logical strategic  plan Y listed above rather than splashing my face 7 times with Milwaukee County tap water.  Joey Logano actually doesn't have a good STRONG safety plan for himself or others, since the true ark of the covenant is not going to be carted around on NASCAR wheels.

No comments:

Post a Comment