Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Army Veteran Mechanics Vs. Marathon County Route R

Dan Carcillo has chosen to try to rectify his own past in a very public venue, and reporting a 'crime' doesn't guarantee the criminal will repent from his form of bullying or that a person who claims to be a Christian will start behaving like a real saint toward his real family in the flesh. Bullying attacks the human body and stress weakens the human body.  In real torque cases, failure of the weaker component is the best option as opposed to continued expensive excessive conflict.   Here are some real questions that my family members should answer someday:

1. If you asked your son's doctor to try to do non-toxic therapy to alleviate your son's pain and your doctor ignored your plea for help, would you seek another doctor who cares about you and your son enough to discuss therapy options with you?

2. If you asked your son, already suffering from bullying, to tell you what is troubling him so much and your son willfully ignores your serious and important questions  but talks to a 'Paw Patrol' figure or to his anti-Yah religious guru, would you keep trying to get your son to answer you or let him continue on trusting in a figure that really does not love him and cannot combat the bully?

3. Is it better to try and rewrite the words to 'My Favorite Things' or pray to the unseen 'guru' of the Christmas gang who is unresponsive and ignoring you, suspecting that your son's  Roman Christmas  'god' isn't going to respond as well as USA Army veteran Todd Rivard when an honest and direct answer is expected or when practical help is requested?   Keep in mind that the surviving 12,000 of the  tribe of Gd is not going to be erecting Christmas trees after they have been sealed.  If 200 Seneca Indians matter to history books, then 12,000 Gadites are also significant  in history books.

4. When a time of proper judgment calls starts to proceed, is  the honest mechanic and USA Army veteran Todd Rivard, who is willing to try to help others with real problems  more likely to qualify for living sainthood eventually than the Christian missionary who does nothing ( a form of bullying a person who loves you) when his  mother or diseased daughter asks for cooperation in improving a serious matter that affects her health? ( The answer is that Todd Rivard is more likely to qualify, since his works display his concern for his 'neighbor' and the lack of works of the anti-commandment man. who is Christmas-centered being,  displayed his lack of concern for the his weaker female family members. When the weaker vessel is attacked, it will eventually. Even a rod of iron will fail in many circumstances, especially if used improperly or subjected to stronger forces. )

5. Waking up early, there's pains in my stomach
    I'm being bullied and here's a full body check
    More serious than a brown paper bag's strings
    I'm not being bullied by my favorite things

   Children with headaches and liars with passports
   Families are shattered by U.S. divorce courts
   Yeshua's not part of the Christmas tree gang!
   Do you love commandments or trinkets that hang?

         Where's my grandchild?
         Is she brown and mild?
         Why's she feeling sad?
         Does she feel sad like her grandmother does?
         Just wait until Yah gets mad!

Based on question 3, I didn't pray to the Roman Christian Christmas tree 'god' that billions will bow down to searching for their THINGS and decided to rewrite the words to a Richard Rodgers' catchy movie tune.   As Bob Thiel stated, telling children fables about Santa Claus or insisting that December 25th is some  specialized annual  holy day that the Creator approves of is bearing false witness against your neighbor, which happens to be a sin, not an act of salvation.

I am thankful for people such as Todd Rivard while I wonder who or what it is that will rebuke or condemn those who show no genuine mercy, lack gratitude, replace good etiquette with  arrogance toward an anti-lawlessness openly straight Bible student that may or not be their own mother.  Departing from  Roman Constantinian Christianity circles of unrighteousness is being obedient to Y-hw-h.

I had plenty of stomach aches after I heard Shane David Hendrikson scream out 'I rather be dead than be married to you'  while he was driving recklessly on an Ohio interstate and after I found his secretive writings in MY home that exposed his desire to become an unfaithful spouse and anti-commandment man.  Even a child knows at heart when their parents don't really have their best interests in mind as they plan their next stage show, and a child develops stomach aches, headaches and piles up horrible childhood memories with a forced smile on their façade.

I really do not think that the photo of my son in his Mosinee hockey jersey standing next to me includes a forced smile, but that photo was taken before Shane David Hendrikson deceived me so much that I decided to trust him. I made horrible decisions when I was taking prescriptions asthma medications that affected my mood, demeanor and altered my body chemistry. Are drugs contributing to my son's current state of confusing behavior , such as being unresponsive or antagonistic to reasonable requests from me, or is it really his heart that is so hardened that even the writings of  the prophets couldn't turn him away from unrepentant liars and the anti-commandment man in a frame or a mirror?

None of the men who claimed a 'father' role to my son ever were interested in marriage counseling, especially after a Baptist pastor Butler told  Shane David Hendrikson  than it was proper to repay the loaned money from parents.  When I saw how much Shane David Hendrikson HATED repaying my parents for money they loaned me without interest for the house that sheltered me and my son, I knew he never loved me, my son nor my family as much as he loved his things and money.  When others reveal memories about who has hurt them and who has helped them, it is less toxic than pushing pills down your throat, becoming a drunkard or puffing on marijuana to forget those memories.

 What would Dan Carcillo or Verbie Swanigan say about my non-secretive behavioral comparisons? Martin Messenger of in an auto Matick situation answered my questions  and the Matick staff treated me with kindness even though I had a Hebrew word on my super visor.  I am well acquainted with some ascpects of the automotive business, and my former customers expected good works from my company, not lying, stealing and tax evasion.  If only my former employees would have had the same attitude as my former customers, they would have paid me what they owed me but instead, they lied and stole from me before and after their December 25th parties.

Yah will not acquit the guilty.



     
       

         
 

No comments:

Post a Comment