Monday, December 9, 2019

The Stillborn Supremacy


I know not why I once had felt a child's life within my core
I know not why Palkans, not Beltran, passed  through my hospital door
I  feel the sorrows of a mother who's child actually ceases
To roll with joy and communicate within her body's creases

I don't want friends in low places to take my blues away
Lapis Lazuli is the blue standard that keeps me in Yah's way
Seducing spirits like Garth Brooks make millions go astray
While a few still worship Yah by keeping commandments every day

A stillborn child is innocent even though his death caused pains
But a grown man who destroys his mother is worse than flooding rains
If  THEY who worship Jesus Christ won't be kind and talk to 'mother'
Then Jesus Christ is evil, not trustworthy as my brother

My brothers treat their real parents with kindness and concern
They don't preach  to foreigners about some 'Jesus Christ' return
Nashville folks might  turn and say this poem is truly blasphemy
But what is written blue lapis stones is what is truth for WE

Forget the lyrics of  'The Dance'  since Yah leaves naught to chance
Pure commandments on blue stones aren't 'Go sin! Make sure you dance!'
I had seen lyrics when I was young such as 'Make me a channel of your peace'
But now the words I hear are mine as I stand up near a crease

The 2 words  'Jesus Christ'  now sound very useless and perverse
Those who cling to those 2 words are continually worse and worse
 I never want  the Garth Brooks 'g' in my  hands nor on my head
The G that is a GIMEL leads a tribe that's G-d, not dead!

Consequences happen when a person goes on stage
And people pay to watch him blaspheme then show some fits of rage
I know not why my 2nd child really won't love nor trust  Yahweh
Did the tune 'Two Dozen Roses' caused his mind to go astray?

As Esaac Israel spoke of sinning men who've truly lost their mind
The stillborn situation is not really much more kind
The stillborn child will get raised up at a certain time and place
An hour, a day, a year's been set, not without, but WITH a trace!

Until that hour comes, I'll be a daughter , faithful and  true
To her parents, Yahweh and to all who do love lapis lazuli blue
David Lanz and Rippingtons have output much better than Miss Yearwood
 I'll resist sinning without a pew to let Yah reign as HE should

You might claim that I'm wrong about all the words deployed above
But did you ever come to comfort me when I asked for real love?
Did you respond as quickly as I did when I heard 'Squad 20' called
By Jaeck or Kempka when a Milwaukeean did not want to be mauled?

The calendar I go by shows that it's month 9 and day 11
The moon's not full, it's waxing yet up in the glorious heaven
A cloud by day is not the sign that led Moshe through the night
A ' Flame' from Canada that will not burn my shrubs is taking flight!

Investments here, investments there, investments into D.A.R.E.
A nut case thought a taped banana  was worth more than a bear!
The stray sheep endangers the 99 when a shepherd leaves his flock
Unless the shepherd has a sheepdog too wonderful to mock


















No comments:

Post a Comment