Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Bottom of the 9th: Waiting For A Comforter

The only true news that might emit on December 25th, 2019 will come from the regular mid-week bible study from the United Congregation of Israel in Stone Mountain Georgia. Billions of people will emit the same vain repetitions of 'Merry Christmas' at the same time they have spent months or years being cruel to their own family members before, during or after divorces. The 'Merry Christmas' bunch typically is like the person who keeps spending money on plastic surgery to impress others with their outward appearance, but never takes the time to let others see what their actual condition.  Whenever someone says 'Merry Christmas' to you, do you realize they are assuming you are a heathen since the prophet Jeremiah's words defined the Christmas tree bunch as heathens, not sanctified and holy people of Jeremiah's leader.

I don't remember the pain I experienced coming out from my mother's womb, but I do remember the pain I felt when my son was born. I knew his father didn't love me but I never thought there would be a day when my son wouldn't appreciate the struggles I went through to keep him safe and protected in his juvenile years. What I didn't expect has happened, and I am not capable of reversing the condition of a hardened heart, even by counting up to day 1730 and the word Dalet Vav Dalet or day 1357, the day of the locust in the gimel series.

I received my ring of flint stone yesterday, a reminder that Marilyn Monroe's diamonds are a curse, not a sealed saint's best friend.  A flint stone set in a silver socket is going to have to substitute for the love I don't feel from my son anymore and I suppose he and his religious system can be diagnosed as being in a state of derision.  Kirk Cousins exemplified a state of derision when competing against the Green Bay Packers, a lack of a willingness to be lead by Y-hw-h leads to derision.  If I was blind, I couldn't see how many people have chosen heathen Christmas rituals rather than being followers of an good king of Yshral or at the very least, by following the commandment-keeping example set forth by the non-heathen man Yeshua, who defined himself as a good shepherd and never as G-d.

It might be another 20 years before a comforter shows up when my grandson is 27 years old and has been able to really study the Scriptures without excluding the sabbath-keeping instructions and he understand the importance of the name 'Levi' , a tribe which is supposed to be contrary to Christmas activities and is supposed to be as Moshe Ben Amram was, namely, teachers of the original Torah contants tucked into the ark of the covenant.

Embellishment results in penalties in hockey now; far too many people are pretending to believe in 'Gd' yet refuse to believe in Yah and the existence of Gd's brothers from the tribe of Asher. The the Gd people never learn to comfort brother Asher's people, it is unlikely they the Gad people will be able to comfort and protect their half-brother tribes such as Levites and Benjamites.  In the natural series, the month of Yssachar is coming to an end, and the tribe of Zebulun' s sealing position will come to my mind, as well as the 10th stone positioning of Levi.

I failed in many ways when I was a heathen erecting Christmas trees in Milwaukee, and I wonder which way people formerly known as Andy Ashe of Mosinee ( when my son was known as Richard Ortiz)  decided to go after lacking consistency in father-figures.  I sadly recall the ugly spirit of Christmas revealed so clearly while I worked a shift with Melvin Givens starting at midnight on December 25th about 30 years ago.... drunkeness, family fighting, robberies and the spirit of greed are closely connected to contrived holiday events rather than actual peace with Yehovah and safety on a purified earth.

Since females like Mariah Carey and Marilyn Monroe openly promote Christmas activities, obviously  the heathen Christmas activities can't be correct!  The most vile actors and actresses, including anti-Yahweh church leaders, profit by promoting 'Christmas' activities.  Is there something about the prophet Jeremiah's writings that makes him less believable   to various organized religions than a Panther V German tank manual or Maurice Sendak?  I am learning some interesting history from Monte Judah's presentation 'The Expectations of Jeremiah' with as much interest as I learned algebra from Adele Hanson in 1976 in a secular school labeled 'Milwaukee Trade and Techinical High School', not MATC.

137 Roosevelt Avenue in Pocatello got bad war news in 1942 when a man who probably wanted to be saved didn't get his feet caught in dove wings or Cher Ami;s pigeon feathers, but did get them caught in manufactured U.$.A. Navy airplane equipment wires.   You can't always blame icebergs for catastrophic events that occur in the heathen world of Christmas tree lovers who mistreat, despise and show hatred toward the messengers approved by Y-hw-h.

 Who is it that actually cares enough about their neighbors to warn them of the wrath that develops when Truth, commandment-keeping and holiness is openly rejected by billions of people who have access to their own dusty Bible, even if it isn't huge, heavy and rebound in the color green?  Esaac Israel actually cares while he is 'loose', and so does Jim Staley. even when he is not 'loose'.  Free is not the same as 'loose'. A loose button is still attached to a garment. but a freed hockey puck, still an item of value that had to be purchased with a price, isn't really attached to anything.

For Thomas Jackland's sake, here's what came to mind while I was weeping, not sleeping:

Black 79 Au, White 3 Li and Blue9 F are all in elements found in the word  C Au Li F (l) O W Er! Does Yssachar have wrestler's ears? When heathens, lawlessness and organized religious hypocrisy make me weep, my chemistry table thoughts anchor me back to reality and a anti-derision sane and interesting thought process that even an infant in a womb is capable of.




No comments:

Post a Comment