Monday, December 30, 2019

Shifting Non-Mock Trial For the Thyme Being

When people say 'Angie's List', do they mean Nechuta or Peterson?  As Bob Dubay was responding to a minor place of water seepage during rains and cold December winds, I know that someday I would rather have a much smaller house. 'I built it, and they didn't come'  would be the more realistic line than silly baseball field theme developed from  'Build it, they will come.'  I had to write a letter to my mother, indicating how sorry I was that I was abrupt with her due to my ongoing frustration with my son and the lack of 'Bob Raczek' types to refocus wayward adults who are still sons and daughters of parents that typically do want to be included in their schedule from time to time.

When I heard that Yul Brynner's last days were spent trying to get an anti-nicotine message out, I realized once again that it is how we finish that matters, and the Bible also explains that all our good works during our younger days no longer matter if we choose to do evil works in out latter days. Yahweh loves people who go from good as an infant to evil as Dennis Drazkowski and eventually decide to be good as a non-gold worshipper.  Gold would not have caulked my window frames, but some clear caulk coupled with the willingness of Bob Dubay to climb a ladder onto my 5/12 roof at the age of 64 while a millions of lazy, computer worshippers 1/3 or his age are unwilling to learn a necessary trade to help their community not crumble.

Imagery does assist the brain in ways that blindness cannot.  For some reason, my grandmother managed to tolerate life as a single woman, mostly with the help of my father's family, and the picture she had she called 'Jesus', not Yul Brynner.  I look at the painting she saw for at least 40 years but I see Judas in that picture contemplating his options after being tricked and deceived by the Talmud brood as a full moon is depicted in the Yerusalem skyline. Below my Judas picture, I have pictures of 2 boxers, 3 grandchildren, 1 fisherman and a mother and son hockey duo from Mosinee. The 2 boxers are dead, the fisherman wasn't doing what he wanted to do in July and the other 2 photos show my family members trying very hard to smile during very difficult times.

If my real brothers were closer, they might or might not have been willing to do the task that Bob Dubay did and after he accepted a very reasonable fee for his services, Bob Dubay went on doing important and sometimes urgent tasks in a community, which is what Santa Claus types NEVER will
do.

1st down.... 'Harry'
2nd down.... 'Lee'
3rd down ,,,'Britt'
4th down …. 'Bernardo'
and 2 of the remaining 3 claimed 'We lose,,, we always lose'"  In real spiritual and physical battles that aren't staged to make a profit, there is not a 100% survival rate and 2 heavy smokers, McQueen and Brynner, died before making it to the age that all of my grandparents made it to.  McQueen never passed on an ant-cigarette message, but Brynner did.

I ordered 3 pictures of Yul Brynner and instead of sending Christmas cards to my brothers, I will give them a picture of Yul Brynner as 'Chris' the movie equivalent of Gerald Dunning, who also taught others how to TRY to win a battle with whatever we have access to.  Bob Dubay has access to handyman tools and he battles against buildings that are often not as carefully put together as a 2004 Toyota SUV, but I don't want a picture of Bob Dubay in my house.  Sean Garnet Whyte's photo reminds me a rare moment in time when I was able to remove my son from his St. Jude school day and take him to see a unique Los Angeles Kings practice to see my son do much more than SMILE. I wanted him to see that he had the same early talents that Sean Whyte and his teammates had and to be excused from the often boring school days a typical child tolerates.  Seeing Yul Brynner's image won't be as bad as seeing Phil Arreola's photo stuck up in places where he never should have been hired.

I might look for a or build a small efficient house in  Pittsburgh,Thiensville, Stevens Point, New Berlin  or Grafton someday, to not only downsize in dwelling size but also to be closer to what few family members  I have after quite a few bullies and people that uttered perjury in trials caused me to flee Wisconsin in order to prove my sanity under safer conditions without 'Shaner Dog'. I suppose what I came to accomplish is Michigan is completed, and moving back to Wisconsin is only a somewhat reasonable thought of another trying and tiring relocation process that might occur only because, like 'Chris', once again I  'ride on' toward a battle I choose to be in with Yahweh's consent.  Getting Yahweh's consent is the tricky part, and a trustworthy pro-Yahweh male would have to agree with and assist me in my next adult steps the way my father, who really does love me, said it was alright for me to go as far as Detroit 7 years ago.

Can the USA sell California to some other country for about 20 trillion dollars like Alaska was sold by the Russians for $49 million so the better states can have our debt load reduced? I hope so! California's state government has made it clear that they do not want to abide by reasonable USA immigration laws, so the USA would be better off selling California and maybe  the equally unholy state of Nevada to pay off most of our debt load. ( Bob Theil might want to leave Grover.) Bob Dubay didn't think it was a good idea to sell  all of our National Parks to the highest international  bidding entity.

Why did the French sell what they claimed to be their North American territory along the Mississippi?  They must have needed the money more than they wanted to try to correct the problems in central North America.

No comments:

Post a Comment