Tuesday, December 24, 2019

57+39+13= Much More than A 'Zero' Bar Keeper

Today, a young lady decided to defend rather than offend me. She, like my parents, did not try to deter me from my Hebrew word studies nor did I try to make her working environment more dangerous than it already is.  I had hesitated going to the Longhorn Steakhouse today, even though a weekly stop there is part of the way I get some beef iron and vegetables into my body. My hesitation would only have been to avoid all the Christmas gang, and I decided to go ahead and stay on my regular routine, adjusted only to their early closing time of 8:00 pm.

The young lady who served me never opposed what I knew what best for me, even if she found it odd that I said I'd rather get typhoid fever than say 'Merry Christmas' to anyone again. I them checked my temperature and if I die in a short amount of time with a fever of 109 degrees, I'll never be hurt again by people who are not as thoughtful and helpful as the young lady named 'Layal' who is exactly old enough to be my daughter Qeset.  I suppose if my daughter was not aborted, I would hope she would be as gracious and Layal was toward people who do not partake in Catholic or Lutheran rituals anymore.  Layal has a supervisor from Philadelphia who also is not afraid to hear truthful statements even if he never heard a statement before such as:

"According to the book of Jeremiah, it is the heathen who do the 'Merry Christmas' stuff." Mr. Marino didn't mean to be cruel to me when he said 'Merry Christmas', and I didn't mean to be cruel to him when I said 'I thought you knew me better than that' and he and parted as friends with differing opinions about December 25th activities.  Maybe that is how the prophet Jeremiah felt when he was in Egypt rather than going to Babylon.  I happen to like the Longhorn Steakhouse because it reminds me of advice given to me by my oldest brother John, and his Air Force veteran wife Lisa. They are something like Mr. Marino, the manager of the Longhorn Steakhouse in Macomb County when it comes to their December 25th activities, and like my parents, they actually help me keep the commandments of the Elohim I trust in, namely Yahweh.

My parents and my brothers let me love them, even though they don't love Yahweh as I do. My parents and brothers would never try to trick me with 'mock chicken legs', and if I try to contact them, they don't ignore me. What would happen to Layal if she ignored me when I entered her workplace? I suppose she might get fired. What happens when a mother wants to enter the 'Christian' workplace of her son like all those of his mindset do, and he continually shuts his mother out of his workplace? He should get fired for not using equal scales in his versio of servitude.

The Bill and Beth Cloud types still moan and groan about the thought of preparing food for people who do not believe what they believe, but what if the people like Layal stopped serving me because I do believe in Yahweh and reject the doctrine of Oprah Winfrey?  Until my son and his wife  correct  their unjust senses when it comes to their 'closed door' policy toward me, it is people like Layal who are precious in Yahweh's sight because they treat me and other  strangers so well that the stranger wants to return and help them earn an honest income.  They don't even suggest I try a 'Big Sky Burger', which has pork strips loosed within it's bread shell casing, and I appreciate the Longhorn's staff's neutral zone procedures even if they didn't appreciate seeing  another token Calgary Flame #262 note left behind in their tiny  'sugar island' tabletop cistern.When I am allowed to have a bit of harmless fun with numbers, I do better than when nurses from Stevens Point hospitals try to force drugs and needles into my arms against my will; recent legislation might cause more people to get drugs forced into them in emergency rooms, so beware of giving medical practitioners more protection than the typical police officer trying to handcuff a suspect rather than drug a victim into a state of oblivion which makes it easier for  medical people to experiment with their groggy bodies.

The pey soffit looks a bit like a side-view of a porch covering to me, but the Pey is also the first letter of the word pronounced as 'Philadelphia', not Nike. There is a huge difference between Polaris and Venus, since Polaris is the north star and Venus is as eastern morning star.  LaYAl can look ike 3 elements to a chemistry student, but to me , Layal behaved like an angel of kindness and decent qualities which I might have seen in my daughter Qeset had she been  given  the same  chance to show her appreciation  that my son Richard has been given since he decided to take employment in the Christianity business. The 26th day of the 9th month is now past, and I opted for a sweet potato instead of a gooey chocolate slice of cake because Layal steered my depression away from me and I made a healthier dessert choice.

Christianity today is a business connected to a set of anti-Yahweh values and anti-Yeshua doctrines derived mostly from the papacy or Martin Luther. Living sainthood today is nothing but difficult to see face to face, even though it exists in those matching the description of the church of Philadelphia.  A few centuries ago, 70 heads of the sons of Ahab were decapitated and set into a kettle; those 70 heads could never be made into  a basketful of ripe figs suitable for a poultice.  Word 1003, a Beit word, is still considered as a fortress which might or might not look like a plane known as a 'Flying Fortress' or the interior of 1003 South 31st Street in Milwaukee 25 years ago after a heavy anti-Yahweh attack from Billy Joel and Elton John had occurred without proper preparation against such blasphemers. In 1994, I didn't know how to guard my heart with a jasper pendant nor did I do very well resisting sin my early adult years prior to my first attempt at adult baptism in 1995.

'Gritty' soil might be able to produce yams when Rubble soil produces only a 2-dimensional doggy dung gate that is an modern electronic adversary of Curtis Shayne Joseph's more dangerous 'Playboy Playmate' trail.  What I would be able to say to a squad partner during a battle was often not what I would want to say to my parents after I survived a battle they were totally unaware of.  I suppose Karen Carpenter's singing of 'Only Yesterday' and 'Solitaire'  gave me more to think regarding real human emotions  than 'Rubber Duckie' ever could.  Right now, the only arms that are usually around me are the fabric arms of hockey jersey or sometimes a football or baseball jersey , but those fabric arms seem lighter than being stuck in an ugly, uncomfortable Eisenhower jacket during or after World War II.  Are the arms you rather be in labeled 'Ruger' and you are only have the capability of behaving like an orange rubber bullet or worse, do you want to do as much damage as a White Federal load firing out of a shotgun formation in a cruel,' strange fire' arms race against a chickadee?

Sometimes I am treated so kindly that no one sees how many tears I leave behind in my car on the way back to' Stalag 1',an overtaxed dwelling that now has a USA flag on the southside, a Wisconsin flag on the east side and a Reggie White 92 Eagle jersey on the west side.  Why pay money for a billboard near Merrill, Wisconsin or on Highway 29 near Edgar, Wisconsin again when I have leaky Michigan windows that Bill Gates can't control to try and get a message across to others who might be singing 'she's got a pair of hips just like 2 battleships' instead of nasty Michael Jackson tunes?

Michael Rood is a now a 9-candle power game boy, dirty  'Harry Hanukkah', rather than steering people back to the original 7 lampstand system.  I guess even he failed to take notice of Yeshua's speech indicating that the Hanukkah bunch were not his sheep. Sadly, not only did Michael Rood want to go into the Marines to kill people, he also tries to sell too many trinkets and toys on his 'Shabbat Night Live' show.

(Sadly, some anti-apostles, in order to prove they don't believe  biblical warnings, prepared a pork ham for an elderly couple as the animal course of their anti-Israelite County Xmas gathering and an elderly gentleman's blood pressure spiked to 170 over 100;  when the same elderly gentleman ate roasted turkey for Thanksgiving there was no increase in his blood pressure and that should be a clear medical sign unto more than me.   It is a  shame when people act like they believe in  Mary and Joseph, the angel Gabriel and the shepherds who raised sheep to eat but refuse to behave anything like them at  their Dallas Cowgirl and Green Bay Packer dinner tables.   Isn't there anyone from the Green Bay Packers or his other teammates who believed Reggie White's testimony? The best starting center of human disease control actually is contained in the book of Leviticus, not in the musical notes of Howard Blake that were passed onto George Winston. )

Keep away from the Perry Stone quarry; the good Hebrew tet is completely opposite of his 'omega' mark.  The word 'rison' with a shin in the middle is weightier than Perry Stone's Greek commercialized stage shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment