Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Switching Prayer Gear At 4th Up

Suppose a 4th down situation is really the tribe of Judah in the end times, what precedes that  emerald/green foundation is a 4th up seal. While I wait for someone's evil plans to fail, I want to stay active in the audible prayer department. If the Angel of Gad fails, the Angel of Asher might have a double burden to contend with.

Angel of Asher
My Guardian Thrasher
It seems G-d is failing to hear
Please bring to naught what Yah's enemies taught
And correct brother G-d if he's near

Angel of Asher
If you were a Thrasher
I  hope you're much stronger than clones
Since God is your brother, protect your true mother
Let Jeff Devlin keep working with stones

As you can read, so you can see what emerges when I am under stress and trying to counter apathy while simutaneously resisting unkindness toward female servants who were not loved by 'Jacob' but might be have been loved and appreciated by his 11 other sons and his daughter, Dinah. If on August 4th,2019, my son Richard seemed optimistic and wrote to me, his mother, claiming ' I love you so very much', when he had to rely on wifi not Wipfli for his information going from Germany to Slovenia, what transpired to quench hi output?  If his 'love' for me equals 'zero' in a tennis match, I rather have him try to  '15' me so very much until his actions match his electronic sentences. Paul claims 'love is  blue' in his lyric world and others claim that love is a battlefield in their secular lyrics; even Rhett Butler's image toyed with with the word 'love' near the ears of the image of 'Scarlett'.  If I was a cat, the hair on my back would be raised up now; If I were a dog, my tail would not be wagging since apparently this is not a time to be optimistic nor complacent in the defense systems I have access to.

'Five-minute Mark Guest' knew what he was doing in Superamerica coolers long before I had to sit in a southside Milwaukee Open Pantry cooler in a real police uniform without Kay Reidy nor Victor Venus to back me up.  Some of my worst experiences affect how I now prepare for upcoming events.





No comments:

Post a Comment