Monday, July 6, 2020

Why 'Crying Out' Is Lawful


I recalled how when I was a child, I was told by Joseph Raczek, my grandfather's brother, not to report what physical abuse he had done to me as he tried to justify the behavior that would actually do much harm to me.  At the age of 4, I was not guilty nor worthy of stoning when I was sexually assaulted in Knowlton, WI.

Deuteronomy chapter 22 cover the issue of 'crying out' when assaulted.  Writing in a diary is not crying out when others are trying to justify the way they are mistreating you or FORCING you to do what is contrary to what is good.  I know that it would be good for grandparents to spend time with their grandchildren at their dwelling, but I am being forced NOT to do that good. As a result, my grandchildren will always view me differently than they view their mother's mother and will note the difference in their minds.  They are being trained to reject me into their dwelling, even though I desire to seek peace and safety there for even a brief period of time. If 'Jesus'  method of operation is  'Knock and it shall be opened to you' to those seeking his religion and you knock but a door is NOT opened to you, what religion is shutting a door to someone who believes in the apostles way?


There are various ways to 'cry out' when being injured.  Some people dial 911 and hope they get 'saved' from on oncoming attacker. Some people are unable to cry out publicly without getting arrested and being declared 'insane' when an attacker is an electronic device or a family member refusing to prevent cruelty to another family member.  Sometimes crying out is heard eventually after damage has been done and emotional or bodily injury is evident.  Demonic attacks happen, but the police and firefighters aren't trained to prevent or dissuade demonic attacks.

I haven't received very many comments on any of my blogs. If something has been inaccurate, there is a comment section available for public rebuttal and frankly that section should be used by those who feel as though my viewpoint is unjustified. I certainly don't focus all of my writings on a particular person or topic, but as my life rolls along, I often address what is troubling me or try to define what or whom is attacking my spirit and/or flesh as a way of 'crying out' (lawful) especially since I desire to be considered as betrothed as a part of the new and holy Jerusalem.

When people try to discourage you from writing about serious matters of sin, family abuse or your vexation of spirit publicly, those people have the spirit of Joseph Raczek.  In Deuteronomy 22, it does not mention who it is that has to hear the outcry, but does mention that the outcry has to be made to prevent guilt being imputed upon the person who remained silent and approved of the lack of proper physical treatment she was receiving from a 'neighbor'  regardless of that neighbor's relationship to the person crying out.

The day of atonement is nearing again. If you have specific grievances against a person, try to go to that person in peace and discuss the matter privately or in front of witnesses to prevent more false accusations of what occurred. This protocal was followed in a Scofield Perkin's about 15 years ago after I was told by an enemy that I had nothing to do with the upbringing of my son and that only 'God' could get credit for his demeanor, skills and abilities. That enemy of my motherhood never repented of her blasphemy, and has  since continued on her 'Merry Christmas' way.  However, when the person grieving you refuses to speak with you face to face, they have forced you toward more official public complaints as often occurs in either social media, books, in a psychologist office, a pastor's office, a family dinner table, a union representatives office or even in home Bible studies where sometimes your cries are heard but real repair work is completely ignored.

My parents don't want me to have memory loss, so I try to recall unresolved conflict from time to time, which is similar to a police officer pulling out a 'cold case' from a complaint file. Would a repentant sinner say this:
"I'm sorry you feel offended by my blasphemy and lies' or would they say "I'm sorry that I blasphemed and lied about you and will be truthful from henceforth'.

It is often a besetting  sin of falsehood  to claim a person is doing well when they are actually behaving wickedly.  For instance, I would never claim that someone did a good job making clam chowder for humans since that would be a lie according to the standards set by messenger יהוה & the Creator of the unclean clams.

No comments:

Post a Comment