Monday, July 6, 2020

Mourning The Loss Of The Lukewarm

I don't to hear the words 'Good Morning' , because those 2 words are vain repetitions.   When a mother makes dozens of attempts to draw her children to the light of  יהוה   's teachings and only 50% respond to her non-violent tugs on a lifeline, the 50% who resisted forgiveness and mercy cannot be forgiven and somehow it becomes mercy to let yourself grieve over the loss of rude, pompous and demanding adult.

Who I desired to treat as a friend has decided to consider me unworthy of even temporary shelter in his household.  When that adult  claims he didn't feel safe in my Michigan dwelling 7 years ago yet he didn't offer me an opportunity to visit him in  his European dwelling, that implies that I tried to injure him or frighten him, which I didn't do.  What does it take to make a grown man feel safe in the house of one of his parents with his grandparents present? Armed guards? More Bibles than ten?  I'm baffled.  He was welcomed into Michigan restaurants, ate what HE wanted to eat, had hockey ice time and was given a comfortable private room with plenty of heat on a cold February weekend;  maybe such an adult possibly needs to end up like prisoners did during a war in order to have his spirit corrected so he can see what an unsafe place actually is or work in a Speedway station on 9th and Greenfield Ave in Milwaukee to experience what the parent that didn't abandon him did to earn housing, food and shelter income legally.


Being lukewarm is somewhere between being a warm-blooded mammal and a cold-blooded fish. Lukewarm conditions  produce leaven.  Some men live and die as a hero, and others depart like a zero after a decimal point when they have not even had the courage a real parent  has had  to serve inner city,  impoverished people in a gas station or in a police uniform  to EARN money to pay the rent that the other parent refused to pay  after departing like a zero, not a hero. It wasn't  very safe to go and work at inner-city gas station in Milwaukee, but I did to try to avoid being a welfare mother begging for money from other people.

It is a short time until Yom Teruah, and it is best I prepare to meet my friends in Milwaukee again as I try to absorb the pain from the Belmont stake hammered into my heart with a crushing blow when all I asked for was some couch time and a dinner invitation inside the house of my Bible-reading son to start to heal past wounds.

Since no names were mentioned, is the above fiction or fact?

Reading the Old Testament records of successes and failures in families is not the same as believing the 'Old Testament' records and warnings. In a proper 2-parent household, the mother often has to report to the father so the father can handle the discipline of the child who tried to give demands and ORDERS to his mother when the father was not SEEN at home to prevent the child's rudeness and attempts to be a JUDGE of his mother with his family court orders..

Should I mention Curtis Martin again?  A robot won't understand what nor why I have decided to  do a written report about a lousy situation rather than to cut myself with knives or get a tattoo that says ' I'm Not a Protestant Anymore'.

 It's time for me to mourn, not fly away like Cher Ami the World War II pigeon. Unlike Shane Hendrikson of Wittenberg, I am not easily angered nor do I have a violent temper that would lead me to seriously injure another human being unless in self-defense, since I learned self-restraint and how to resist behavior-altering drugs from various teachers.

Let's hope the next Yom Teruah and Yom Kippur isn't a another practice session, since those of us who have been doing  יהוה  's will are getting very weary  and battle fatigue is surely setting in.

Some people insist on being like porcupines when a gentle female boxer tries to get close to them.

Reading about Richard H. Willer's real experiences, good and bad, helped me. rather if he only mentioned the good that happened to him, I wouldn't have learned to face less difficult matters rather  than to pretend those difficult matters don't exist in my life and view myself as nothing more than a social security number without genuine feelings..


No comments:

Post a Comment