Friday, July 10, 2020

The Catch 143,999 Question Regarding Free Blogs Vs. Expensive Drugs and Violence

If you are still alive and think you are doing well in the sight of Gadites or the tribe of Dan yet have disagreed with many of the opinions I have had or absolutely hate the style with which I war with my hands rather than with guns and court orders,  I have a question intended for you as someone who believes I exist.

Q: If what I have written and shared, including joys and sorrows and legal game challenges, prevented at least one decent person from committing suicide or from committing a crime against their neighbor or a family member, is it a serious problem that you didn't appreciate my efforts nor agree with all of my opinions even if the outcome was extension of a person's lifespan due to real suicide prevention?

Try to enjoy your sabbath, rest and study the Scriptures  if your can access Moshe Ben Amram and the Prophets as Yeshua recommended to those of his students who were concerned about Abraham's bosom and their relatives condition.

Maybe a Wii fitness machine would be more useful than a French thorny pig attitude toward those discouraged and struggling  to survive physically and SPIRITUALLY after their family got shattered into  fragments at a divorce petitioner's request to a unholy judge.

🐢

Bill Watterson's writings used to assist me when I was discouraged, but he profited greatly from what he sold. What Bill Watterson sold lacked accuracy because it was predominantly fiction with an intent to sway an audience toward his writings. If I swayed many away, it doesn't matter to me as long as I know I was trying to help myself and others find tangible ways to counter the behavior of cruel, uncaring and hypocritical people who know not  the saving hand of יהוה   because they have resisted the saving hand of יהוה  and messages from Reggie Howard White while they hung onto the anti- יהוה idolatrous  messages of Halloween, Easter, Christmas, Anthony Evans, Billy Graham and multitudes of habitual sinners who loved to sin and laugh, often at the same depraved moment in their timeline .

No comments:

Post a Comment