Friday, July 10, 2020

What If David Erased, Incinerated Or Edited Psalm 22?

When a person is wounded by another person, time reveals if the wounds inflicted were intentional rather than accidental. Wounding of the spirit it sometimes more easily detectable than wounding of the flesh, but being if the actions(spirit) and   truth (speech) of a person do no take heed to  יהוה    's  rules and regulations, that person is not part of     class. Like a ship that gets built by a steadfast builder, the people of   יהוה   get assembled; enemies of   יהוה      will try to sink  יהוה     's fleet.

Some of  יהוה   's ships are  like painted turtles.   I believe   יהוה   's sailors have feet of beryl like Zebulun.

When people communicate, words can inflict pain or can be healing. I suspected that Shane David Hendrikson was trying to hurt me with his speech, and he confirmed my suspicions when he admitted to Richard and Nancy Peterson of Willow Street in Mosinee that when he was at war against me, he would 'use the biggest  knife' he could find and assault me. HIs speech was use to injure, and it was not accidental injury.

Accidental injury sometimes occurs when people speak honestly to one another. If a painted turtle tries to approach a French thorny pig from the rear, it will more likely get injured than if approaching the French thorny pif from the front.  The French thorny pig will keep going about it's 'business' , but because the head of the painted turtle is always closer to the earth than the head of the French thorny pig, the French thorny pig has to look down, not up, to face the typically gentle painted turtle.

I visited some historic sites that were a much better deal than the Mayo Clinic because I needed care for my wounds. I asked a neutral party in a essential oil product store, Jewel E, about 'blogging' and she contended that  expressing your pain and sorrows is fine, but that after they are written down they should be 'trashed'. 'Jewel E' is a therapist by trade, so she might be someone similar to Phyllis Holman, not Levi Phyllis.  Therapists are rarely in the front line of a war. I countered her perspective by asking her to consider letting a blogger review how they felt a decade ago would be like reviewing past medical records or police reports to see if there was improvement in a situation or a condition. Another lady who reads the Bible says she is afraid to read something she wrote a year ago when she had been on behavior-altering drugs; that lady is now NOT on mind-altering drugs so discussions with her are peaceful yet feisty in areas we differed in.

Jewel E and her lady wo-worker desire to see my health improve; they met with me face to face, I did not need an appointment and we spoke the truth to each other and we are becoming friends. The staff of the Marine City Fish House desires to serve strangers and friends; they meet with me face to face, let me ask questions about their food preparation and I do not need an appointment to be welcomed to their tables.  I was very happy to hear that they have different hot oil bowls, so potatoes, seafood and chicken all have their own hot oil fryers and I could eat coconut chicken or French fries without  fretting about  getting unclean animal contamination in my temple. The Marine City Fish House knew I was an uncommon customer, but they did not appear to want to reject my presence nor my line of questioning. They were honest, and what I suspected to be a problem was not a problem since I had assumed that the chicken  and potatoes were cooked in the same oil as the calamari.. My opinion of their procedures has improved because of our verbal truthful exchange and we had no intent to intentionally hurt one another.

 Zamboni Man does not want to injure people intentionally and knows that playing hockey is good physical and mental therapy. Even though I do need to make an appointment with Zamboni Man, he and his boss are trying to keep my hockey therapy affordable and we work together rather than try to work against each other. Zamboni man does not represent any religion while at work, but his customers often do. Zamboni man has cared about helping me stay off of drugs while the wounds from French thorny pigs are still in progress.  A porcupine quill that is not superficial on a painted turtle or a boxer will keep moving forward through a body and if a vital organ is pierced the turtle  or boxer will die after being in real pain from the quills.   Porcupine quills cannot be removed from a distance; close contact has to be made; I've never seen a French thorny pig return to an animal that it pierced to try to remove the quills it deployed, even if the impalement was caused by incidental contact.

My opinions or UWM.ORG still is not very good. Even though I communicated from my end what I have been feeling over the past 8 years, not voice contact has been made and I have made my telephone number available to try to discuss troubling matters from a distance. I would have to be a robot or dead to NOT be troubled being rejected indefinitely by my son and his wife because I didn't behave like a robot when Shane David Hendrikson verbally knifed me.  I would have to become a hard, uncaring mother if I stopped attempting to spend time with my son even though we both are injured. Drugs can make you stop caring and horrible instructors will turn you away from your lawful parents. Blogging is still lawful and are emails actually private if you claim your 'God' knows everything anyway?   Emails are too much like lawyer crap over time, rather than open and personable so I prefer telephone, hand-written letters or face to face contact with people that  I would hope rather assist me intentionally my with health and spiritual goals than injure me intentionally.

I haven't written any sworn legal documents on this site, but if anyone has prevented me from trying to get better acquainted with my grandchildren and get several hours of face to face time with my son annually or several days bi-annually with some helpers to mediate or witness our discussions, what definition do you think you deserve?

A)  kidnapper and family abuser
B)  selfish and self-indulgent judge
C)   Nazi tactical warfare agent
D)  The Inspector of Peanut Butter Pie Graphs
F)  truce breaker
E)  Mrs. Shane Hendrikson
0)  UWM.ORG professional Christian opposed to the people of  יהוה
g)  Mrs. Buena Vista, formerly of Iola
X)  an improperly trained UWSP Pointer
OO) wicked daughter-in law
N)  The successor or Hartwig Kleiss
Y) Mrs. Vincent Howard
K) Mrs. Limpet
G) Mr. Chicago
KK) The secretary of Wittenberg, Wisconsin
ZZ) The owner of 'Shane's Interior Department
M) a president of Eland, Wisconsin
1) a daughter out-law
2) a son in-law

With al those options, it will be impossible for you to be forced into a bipolar situation, since bipolar trouble only occurs when there is a maximum of 2 choices.


Until you can assess yourself accurately, how can you determine what your problem is?  I do try to assess myself and often do seek opinions from people willing to meet with me face to face or by telephone, but I don't respect nor TRUST the opinions or advice of unprofessional, amateur people of various religions who haven't cared enough to visit me while I was sick, to feed me when I was hungry, to comfort me when I was mourning after a divorce I tried to avoid or to cloth me when I needed more than a piece of lace to appear in public with proper coverage.

When a 4 year old will feed you cheese from a cup but the parents of the 4 year won't even ask you into their rental for a glass of cold water and prayer time in 'Jesus' name, it would be wiser to trust the 4 year old with your life than  UWM.ORG employees.

Before you ask  your adversary, friend or enemy to edit something you disagree with to make it more favorable toward you even though you did the minimum to earn some favor, are you willing to remove or edit Psalm 22, Psalm 119 or Psalm 37 from the book of Psalms in order to avoid learning about someone you either want to learn from or oppose until you decide if you want to hate that author or befriend that author דוד?

King David was kind of a public blogger, end eventually most historians knew exactly who he was referring to even when he didn't use surnames in his writings. It's been almost a month now, and I still have not received a telephone call from my son since he has returned to Donald J. Trump's turf. Do I blame Donald J. Trump or Jesus Christ for the lack of interest my son has developed toward me over since he 2008? Claiming you never wrote anything negative on a PUBLIC site about a person in 10 years doesn't mean a thing if you also never wrote anything positive about a person or acknowledged their presence in your spiritual realm of physical history in those same ten years.  I received plenty of negative feedback by email from UWM.ORG employees, and judgment is not supposed to be a secretive process.  Who are you to say my emotions are totally wrong when you were unwilling to change Robert Daniel Groth's sheets or facial expression when he was bedridden or give Eric Karolewicz a sponge bath or visit his family during their time of despair?

If you think judgement or  victim ( wounded intentionally or unintentionally) defense systems are supposed to be secretive, don't ever watch a referee at work and surely don't think that a chopped off ear was replaced in pubic by Yeshua of Nazareth.

Thanks to Zamboni Man, the cooking staff of the Marine City Fish House, chalk sellers and Jewel E, I could afford to try to extend my life for another day in Michigan oddly after driving by Buena Vista Street in Marysville.  Dawn and dusk  #815 of the tribulation period only occurs once., and Jonathan Toews might score a few more NHL points.

Would you rather have Psalm 19 eradicated from the Scripture or have me put this post into draft status so only I can keep track of my progress in spirit and in truth? Some people keep sinning even when sitting in a penatly box for 5 minutes and others decide to stop sinning for those 5 minutes.

Is it most possible to stop sinning with גד  or with  יהוה  ?

No comments:

Post a Comment