Friday, July 10, 2020

A Good Investigative Leader Counters Abuse and Injustice

This thought cam into my mind:

I can't feel sorry for a man who doesn't fight back when he or his family is being abused, unjustly persecuted for their religion or intentionally defiled .

Did I sin when that thought popped into my brain sooner I could get run over by Leroy Butler's
former Lexus 400S?

Some people might exclaim " Marie Hendrikson doesn't feel sorry for Yeshua of Nazareth because he didn't fight back after he got arrested."  I admire him even more for not fighting resisting actual officers during his arrest and worldly trial process. He did some flight patterns when angry mobs were assembling against him.  Yeshua did not RESIST ARREST, but if you really believe He, Yeshua of Nazareth, is not going to fight back against those who had done evil and not repented, you don't really believe that he is the rider on the 4th horse who come to 'make war' against his enemies.

I don't feel sorry for victims who get abused or unjustly convicted of crimes they did not commit and do nothing to try to defend the TRUTH of a matter to the best of their ability at a time when venue changes or there are more people willing to align with  those victims against the unrepentant workers of iniquity.

 I suppose this is only a short addendum to the rule of 'crying out', but not for people like George Floyd who have rejected the way of Yeshua and Yahuah.

Let me repeat the gospel message: Yeshua of Nazareth DID NOT RESIST ARREST when he was accused of a crime and had to be tried and tested.

What if the hour of testing has to do with COVID-19 testing, which the elect will somehow evade having to do? It is best to investigate a matters before officially charging or officially punishing a person; investigations can take years.

My cute light brown DARE bear can't read my blogs or talk  me through boredom and loneliness, and he is still giving me the silent treatment.

It is not a sin to put Yeshua in a category of prophet  of  יהוהor angel of  יהוה    . I am not sure if anyone in his family tree was from the tribe of   גד  , but if there wasn't, he wasn't the son of גד  and did he ever claim he was from the Gad's tribe with feet of ligure not beryl?   Ezequiel has been described as the SON OF MAN and Yeshua predicted the SON OF MAN would be coming in power and great glory according to Matthew's transcripts and personal blogging of accounts that occured in his lifetime.  Sure, the gospels are early forms of public blogging, not public flogging.

 Joseph Farina might even be able to ponder this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment