Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Options For Bitterness in Stomach

The challenge before me seems horrific, but I cannot deny what my body is feeling. What  Mr. and Mrs. French Thorny Pig demanded I swallow has literally made me sick to my stomach, but a pig cannot emit  anything as sweet and wonderful as goat milk  and honey.  In WWII, the Nazi's wanted to set all the rules for the people they hated from within, and they  dispensed Xyclon B to eradicate their opponents after dividing their family into pieces and then only kept those around them whom they felt they could use and abuse for their personal wicked desires.


Xyclon B didn't come from the French Thorny Pig couple, but what was sent me by gmail, which I eventually was able to examine, has made made me physically ill. Since the 'g'mail not the G  team intentions were not kind and sweet and thoughtful as a rock that supplies fresh cold water, I could pretend that the Thorny Pig's gmail emissions didn't affect me, but that would be like pretending that cigarette smoke or brazil nuts or taking 4 Benadryls wouldn't make my physically sick or be a danger to my existence. g is sometimes like an unjust government and nothing like the 12,000 of Gd.


Here is a list of disease symptoms that have arisen since Mr. and Mrs. French Thorny Pig have decided to treat me like a biting Olivia De Haviland squirrel instead of a clean sheep desiring some peaceful time feasting with tame FOREST friends:

1. The stomach pains I feel are real, not imaginary and are similar to the pain I felt in my stomach when  Linda Maria Costa kept making more and more UNFRIENDLY demands that my household was expected to abide by or I would not be able to see her Protestant children who happened to be my step-children on my Milwaukee medical insurance policy.

2. Since Mrs. James Costa's children were legally and officially my son's siblings by adoption, it seemed it was Linda M. Costa's desire to break our family rather than unite our family. I wonder how she is doing now, but certainly won't make any effort to find her. I suppose apathy toward an enemy who would rather try to destroy me than believe in יהוה might be a sign of disease to military men who rather kill their enemy than let them live, but I am not a military man so I might pray for the spirit of apathy to set in that overrides the pains caused by sorrow.  This has nothing to do with Mr. and Mrs. French Thorny Pig directly, but relates the type of situations that can cause stomach pains.

3.  I do not want to spend time with anyone willing to defend Mr. and Mrs. Thorny Pig's anti-Christ behavior. Mrs. Christ, my English teacher, used to encourage her students to write non-fiction and she certainly never shut her classroom door to those who wanted to be in her class. It is not slander to say that Mr. and Mrs. French Thorny pig are anti-Christ, since they are not behaving as decently and wisely as Mrs. Christ.

4. It is getting  stressful to  try to discover officially  who or what planet is aligned with Mr. and Mrs.  French Thorny Pig unless I personally interview them.  It is impossible for me now to see Mrs. and Mr. French Thorny Pig  in their USA burrow because גד (God) won't go with me there yet. ( גד doesn't want me to get arrested or waste my money on an attorney in an attempt to get visitation privileges with the children of Mr. and Mrs. French Thorny Pig.)

5. Once I discover who is aligned with Mr. and Mrs. French Thorny's pigs desire to keep my sheep type out of their  burrow, I will no longer be anxious to  spend my time with those people, even if they have been officially declared to be related to me by DNA testing. I already have interviewed quite a few family members who are appalled and saddened by the news that I, as a representative of the School of  יהוה      , am not going to be welcomed even for one meal in the house of Mr. and Mrs. French Thorny Pig in the near future even though many other unclean beasts will be. Sometime symptoms of disease deter a person from doing even more damage to their body. For instance, once you start vomiting, do you really want to drink more Iola wine?

6. Loss of appetite has commenced, but I do have about 10 pounds I'd like to lose before I meet Mr. and Mrs. Mount Zion's family and others who have seemed quite happy to invite me into their dwelling place.

7. Is hoping that Mr. and Mrs. French Thorny Pig try to revise their demands in order to improve the chance for a real peace process a symptom of mental illness since such a revision would take a miracle and a change of mindset?  Until I hear of such revisions, I suppose I might have to call in sick with with  Lapis Lazuli Syndrome to prevent the spread of the commandments of   יהוה unto those who prefer to be near Santa Klaus Barbie dolls, St. Clair mistletoe and rose bushes that cannot even produce Tarot Hirose or Clint Cabbage.

8. Circulation problems seem to be developing. I no longer am getting visitors from France but  oddly visitors from Germany are increasing on this site.  Well, at least I am getting some non-gmail visitors while I have Lapis Lazuli Syndrome.


 My stomach pains are now less intense, so I literally proved that by writing an expose on a matter  involving WHAT WAS DISPENSED ONLY TO ME BY gmail from an anti-  יהוה   French Thorny Pig pen, that I can prevent becoming a drug abuser, even though pain and suffering is in progress.

Aside from Mr. and Mrs. Thorny Pig memos:  My love and concern for my actual grandchildren will not be diminished unless I someday hear them say ' We didn't want you to come into our parents' house and dine with us because we hated  you even though you first loved us before we even had HEARD from our parents that you existed.'  Propaganda often including intentional lies or intentional omission of truth from parents, schools and churches, is a form of wicked abuse toward your neighbor and relatives.

Like a terrific version of Adam 12, I changed some but not all of the names to appease  FOREST  animal teams. Linda Maria Costa hasn't seemed to mind me mentioning her in some of my blogs even if her own mother Meyer didn't want to hear her daughter's name mentioned  in Fort Leonard Wood so Mrs. Phil Meyer could worship her gun-toting Army granddaughter while I tried to reduce the pains in my stomach while surrounded by enemies. I thought expressing my hope that the mother of Ashley Maria Hendrikson was doing better after some jail woes was good and not evil!

Bitterness in the human stomach as experienced by the prophet Ezequiel and possibly Daniel while out of the lion's den is not the same as 'jumping stomach', a canine disease developed by Maurice Sendak.

I don't want to pretend that I don't have any actual  relatives. Go ahead and think the above is all fiction if you want to. Hopefully, you are nothing like Mr. and Mrs. French Thorny Pig toward others who want to be your friends.





No comments:

Post a Comment