Monday, July 6, 2020

Oshawa General Limb Eric 88.3 FM Directory


I tearfully sought to try and understand why certain people behave like a porcupine when a found sheep of ישראל   tries to befriend them.  Are they waiting for a Mike Fisher type to destroy their chances of getting on the ark system?

The French thorny pig is a rodent pig indeed, and has a life span on between 5 and 21 years. They are very vulnerable when in the presence of a marten (fisher), who knows to attack their face unquilled face first. The horned owl is able to force the porcupine to do a 180 degree turn and then attack it's belly.  Female boxers don't typically 'win' against a thorny pig, they only keep getting injured, even unto death.

A person has been behaving like a French thorny pig when I am trying to behave like a dog  named Lightning.... a dog who died and was buried in an orange suitcase, not in a tackle box like a Shitzu named Elmo.  I thought about how insane it is to refuse to go back to a place because you had a trying time with a parent after years of being apart there instead of 'fun and games' with AWANA children.  I've had plenty of lousy times at my grandmother's house and a few battles at my parents house, yet refusing to return to the people who actually love me is insane and contrary to a sound mind.

'Creed' has lyrics that suggest that love should replace all of our hate, but 'Creed' is wrong. If you don't learn to hate crime, you will love crime. If you don't learn to hate consuming unclean animals, you will never be part of Yeshua's team.  If you don't learn to hate lying lips, you will feel comfortable lying to your neighbor or your relatives.  'Creed' is as wrong as Billy Joel.

When a person you want to befriend evolves into a porcupine, even a lamb of the flock of the tribe of גד  has to turn away from them or be destroyed.  A sheepdog isn't going to waste it's time nor energy trying to kill a porcupine that,. in pig nature, has no desire to be out in the open and in the presence of a good shepherd. A 112 day gestation period might fit into Cheryl Hendrikson's  Wisconsin driver's license number, but not into a 2,279th day loop junction (Exodus 26:4).  I've seen canine boxers flee to their human owners when pain from a porcupine's thorns became too unbearable, and should I not have as much compassion on myself as I have had toward a female boxer named' Lightning'  ( H1299) who was much more precious than a Disney car ever could be?  I sought medical care for a dog who was wounded by a 1000 quills, and I sought kindness in an Armada diner as a human who was wounded by a close relative who took on the characteristics of a French thorny pig... porcupine.... burrowing in and hiding from so many people who had cared for him in his youth.   What if Andrew Brunette or Brett Favre is anything like a baby porcupine that got picked at 112?

Which 2 porcupine types will get onto an ark, I do not know but I do know that they have to be willing to be near badgers, sheep, goats, cattle and other clean animals during their ARK journey, possibly seen by Adam Fink, where they will eventually still never be suited for part of the tabernacle covering, but will be born to feed on vegetation until they possibly become coyote, bobcat, owl or fisher food.

 As it was in the days of Noah, most porcupines will perish with their own unclean kind, refusing to behave like sheep with a reasonable strict shepherd overseeing his or her flock.  A porcupine is listed as an abomination in the rodent category, which makes it contrary to a wonderful rainbow trout, a  nifty bluegill or a Toledo walleye.

I won't attack a porcupine face and try to kill such an animal like a violent fisher; I can't turn a person upside down since he is much heavier than me. I can go into turtle mode or sheep mode, not fisher mode.

Jamie Hallas might have decided to cut her wrists if Erustus or Torah refused to accept her rebuke and fled out of her life for a decade with the title of 'Christian'.  Many people have had addictive cutting problems and the scars of evidence are as visible as a tattoo, not something secret they can hide in a diary or in a word document.  The names of real people are not a secret only for FACEBOOK pages, are they? Who would go on HGTV and FACEBOOK and then complain if other aspects of their family life are in the media?  If you spread your name on fund-raising sites, don't you think some people will raise their eyebrow when you are not representing the  courage of Rahab, Eldad or Medad but are exhibiting more fear  and signs of hypocrisy than a red cat befriending a red hawk?

I'm suppose I'm thankful that the angel Yehovah revealed (H1541 גלה  ) why a porcupine has no place in the tabernacle system, but a badger does. Even a honey badger can be quite playful and friendly prior to  doing it's duty against scorpions and  then having it's skins of old age used for shoes fit for a desert.  A skunk does more damage to a wandering human than a porcupine would, which is why cribbage boards have been a better learning tool  about the importance of the number 15,31( Mt. Halak reminder) and 60 than fictional Disney junk or a rubber Trojan with a Rough Rider stuffed inside of it.

I have had Bible students in Canada that withdrew from me when I didn't hop away from the calendar system I have been keeping with the sliver of the moon indicating the start of a month, and others in Canada who attacked me like a fisher when I chose to speak against homosexuality rather than 'love it' like an anti-Messiah. Because I didn't evolve into a porcupine, I survived the attack by a fisher-type in a Collingwood restaurant.  I, like a turtle, am not afraid of water, but won't try to force my way into a house of thorny pigs nor porcupines.  After all, I'm not as quick as a cricket (H2284) nor as swift as Andy Shier trying to get hockey players to obey good rules..

Many animal analogies are used in Scripture for an intelligent design reason.  I suppose thats a beautiful  tune both Bob Simiele and Shirley Brockenborough would approve of.  It's time to listen to  Richard H. Willer honorable mention Ella Fitgerald tune that involves a lamb. I have no use for Chris Tomlin,  Chris Chalk, Lena Horne ( too much like Antonio Brown's stage partner  Carrie Underwood), Tim McGraw nor Disney cars labeled 'Lightning'.

Macomb Sheriff  Prisoner Van Unit 153 dropped into the Armada neutral zone today, not  into Brian Elliott's uniform division. I think that's interesting.

89.5 FM, WCLQ, is exactly where a skunk sign would be on a cribbage board. I think that's interesting.  88.3 FM is in Port Huron, Michigan.


No comments:

Post a Comment