Wednesday, July 8, 2020

It's Chess Pausing Time, Not Quitting Time

Had my life not been turned upside down  nor injected with plenty of  horrid experiences from adversaries and enemies, I suppose I never would have written so many lousy, useless and offensive posts. Kindly forgive me for being on offense for almost a decade on many days.  I just couldn't bring myself to getting a tattoo to reveal details and outward opinions of this past very troubling decade.

At least I didn't leave a child in a car to get baked to death during my struggles with human emotional non-robotic exchanges.



I now have been reassigned to go on defense.  Had my opponent been more willing to assist me in my stress management or openly defend me for the past 10 years, I would have not have made as many English errors as I did. In other words, why criticize , rebuke or defend  the person(s) who you do not want to be on your team, either as an officer, an athlete, a classmate, or as a teacher?  When Yeshua declared his team to openly label his associates as a brood of vipers, was he implying they were able to procreate but did not defend their offspring properly as a male penguin or lioness would do?  When we are labeled as something we do not desire to be, it's time to change our behaviors to insure the label gets CHANGED.

๐Ÿป

If I have been made to feel like a ♞ chess piece against an opponent who rather play it  'safe'  as a  ♙ and not move forward toward me to face me on my team's side , should I be sorry I was provoked to go on offense against a ♗ TEAM who open refused to let me become part of their TEAM for at least 10 years?  Now, when that opponent finally wants to move some of their pieces out in the middle of the chess board, we will not look alike and someone might get 'taken' by the team they decided to openly oppose for a decade, while others may be left on the board even when the chess game is over.

Is the team that wins at chess really better at offense or at defense of their KING? Only a defensive split end like Darren Sharper might  answer to that  subjective question. The winning chess team has to be good at both offense and at defense.

There are no flesh wounds in chess. The pawn that was afraid to move wasn't the target of my team's offense, the king of lawlessness has been my team's opponent.  I've never been a very a chess competitor who has much expertise in battle, but moving my piece to try and defend the King of kings and Lord of lords position seemed wiser than exhibiting total cowardice in a spiritual battle .

Who is it now that needs forgiveness since they knew not what they were doing? Yom Kippur is designed to provide that forgiveness, not  crucifying of a flogged man who went about ื™ื”ื•ื”'s business like a ♜ rather than a ♞.

I desire to better understand the purpose of Yom Teruah, Yom Kippur and the Feast of Booths this year and possibly find out if Psalm 37 is really accurate prophesy or just NON-secret writings from a fallible man  named ื“ื•ื“  who did his form of blogging for many years. Honestly, I'm not yet convinced that the book of Psalms in inerrant and don't rely upon the proverbial suggestive writings of King Solomon. but am convinced that what Moshe Ben Amram taught is inerrant because it is  the salvation plan of  ื™ื”ื•ื”. Moshe Ben Amram never accumulated much personal wealth after leaving bondage nor did he have many wives, which has set him apart from David and Solomon.  Moshe Ben Amram is a better leader, better father figure than the Pope and his protestants, than King David or King Solomon in my opinion.

Yeshua is a wonderful son figure who did not despise his Hebrew mother even when she made unusual requests.

People who don't try to reconcile a matter or achieve peace with an convicted prisoner or fearful loosed opponent also don't take enough risk to make any honest mistakes.  Human referees might make errors when those in front of them are being deceptive. Frequently the guilty party who intentionally was breaking the rules of the battle at hand evades immediate judgment from the REFEREE but onlookers can see the violation if they cannot punish the violator due to venue issues and chain of command situations.  Many witnesses often are able to see what rule violations occurred when the referee was not able to see the violation of law, but that does not make the honest referee the wicked athlete on the ice rink, the basketball court, the soccer field or the football field.

I appreciate and love honest referees, even if they are labeled Steve Sailor, Adam Kawatski, Andy Shier or the  tribe of  ื’ื“ sealed by the tribe of  ื“ืŸ  .




No comments:

Post a Comment