Monday, July 13, 2020

The Brownish Boy Who Lost His Kind Mind

There used to be a brownish boy named Richard Edwin Xavier
He had a cheery attitude and often good behavior
I fed him, clothed him, sheltered him and read the Bible  when I could
When his Pa left us Richarrd tried hard as a good  brownish child should

The brownish boy had many friends like Joey DeLeon
He got along with all he could and sometimes he did wrong
I really miss that brownish boy who helped me and others too
He's disappeared and won't call me, and now my mom is feeling blue

My Ma is old and nearing ninety, my Pa is ninety one
That brownish boy won't show his love to us like the sign of 'UR DONE'
We used to laugh and sing good songs through bad times and through good
That brownish boy has turned on us as though he's made of wood

Wood has no feelings, no regrets, when it gets shipped quite far away
Wood is never a foundation on which  kingdoms like   גד    will lay
Wood County did it's best to oversee a special meeting
Their workers saw that brownish boy bring his children for a greeting

The children of the brownish boy had tried their best, I know
To learn about their dad's childhood and things their mom  didn't view
I really miss the brownish boy who I knew until he married
Seems he's forgotten all his burdens the Swedowski family carried

My mother's blue and struggling now because her family tree
Has limbs that want to be cut off from her, my Pa and me
Broken human limbs are  covered  with flesh which often prevents loss
That brownish man now shuns his flesh, his family that's not dross

I'll try to cheer my parents' on their anniversary date
Sixty four years of marriage takes much more than words like 'Wait'
When people wait too long for their uncaring brownish child
They might lose their mind and lose their way like a sheep that's now gone Wild

Brad Scott has died; he never told me how to find my friend
Who rode with me upon a camel, not far from old Big Bend
I can't fix Brad nor Richard Ortiz, but I'll find Mom and Dad
I'll  hear why that brownish married man has made my parents sad.

There is no Richard Edwin Xavier except in history books
There are still many Swedowski people that still have quite good looks
I will not type Xavier's new surname  because he told me 'NO'
I'll write to keep my kind intact and watch the Minnesota Wild show

What if Yeshua had not changed the water in wine
When his own mother asked him to display an outward sign?
It would have been a sin to be so cruel to Ma and lewd
Who will correct that Xavier boy until he's gracious and not rude?

There is a name that I will never lift on my weary back
It's the surname of that brownish boy who might think that he is black
His judgment calls have no compassion, he won't recall  his mother
I'll lift up Barnes and Souray's name, not Shannon Wahl's cruel brother

July 13, 2020

Israelite Month 4, Day 21







No comments:

Post a Comment