Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Sound Advice From Bro 2 Regarding Stubborn Seeds

A stubborn, corrupted seed will not grow up and produce anything that could sustain life, no matter what  soil you put it into. So it is with a child who has been corrupted by an unrighteous, lying father beyond any point his mother can control.  I have a brother who is now growing a wonderful garden, and he told me a harsh truth that I needed to hear. He advised me to forget about my stubborn, corrupted son and that even though it is not easy to do, it is possible without Jesus.  He told me to let the hypocrites keep their Jesus crap game, and that didn't even bother me because I knew what he was saying was reality. The name Jesus has been attached to mugs in NASCAR museums, to an auto body repairman at St, Clair Collision business and has even been attached to a rather nasty Milwaukee Brewer #24, but it is not attached to  ישוע     .  It's better to focus elsewhere than to keep reaching out to person as uncooperative as a the typical guilty arrested person who does not want to be fingerprinted or an person so unresponsive they might as well be declared dead to you.

I mentioned to Bro 2 that I was sad my cousin Gene Beine did not even think of me before he sold off his parents wealth and family collection of memories even though I had always thought of my Aunt Evelyn Beine and Uncle Andrew Beine over the years and we had been good friends to each other and spent wonderful times together. I might only have asked for a small item such as the Pillsbury Dough boy replica or the little metal cabin that always sat upon my Grandma Bertha's refrigerator when I would visit her sober and Gene would be getting stoned on marijuana and smoking cigarettes. Bro 2 told me that what we have in our memories is more important than a item, andI know that our children wouldn't care about those items when our estates are being liquidated. Bro 2 gave me dose of reality instead of a token Christmas card and a drug-filled needle in the arm.

  Maybe this is the 'Prayer of the Forgotten Parent"

"Yhwh, my angel and leader in these times of war, help me to admit  to myself that my child despises me, he has closed his ears to truthfulness and has despised those courageous enough to be honest about his present uncaring and unloving condition. I want the truth to set me free from deception so I can better face any opponent of you and I, Yhwh.  I surmise that my adult child is not fit for the kingdom of Gd nor any other tribe at this time, nor does my child show any interest in being part of  ישראל   .  Since my child refuses to repent, he is unworthy of forgiveness according to your written perfect WORD. Help me to continue to speak the truth to others and to outwardly prove my true love for you, יהוה  by obeying your instructions to the best of my ability  ."

Forgotten or UNWANTED parents who the' Jesus people' have shut out of their Sunday cults do not need to remain anonymous. We only have to try to refocus our attention elsewhere to get some good return on our investment of time, energy, works and money or we will be labeled 'wicked stewards'.

 UNWANTED: no wants, no warrants for arrest.

I decided to focus elsewhere in Romeo, Michigan and came up with some names like Lozano, Cameron and Gonzalez close to their police department after the name Richard Yaeger was called to remembrance. Roberto Lozano, Doug Cameron and even Luis and Al Gonzalez came to mind as I enjoyed a wonderful White pizza with no signs of cigarette smoke nearby. I then studied the body of a scorpion, and noticed how the front claws wrapped around like a hockey rink, with an opening for 2 penalty boxes and a scorekeeper between the claws. The tail wrapped around with a stinger in the 6th segment, and I remembered how Sgt. John Dorsey has always said ' The O's got it' rather than 'the zero's got it'.  The tail of a scorpion is starting to look like a samech to me, and the samech is in Yoseph, not in Maresha .

The elderly couple that sold me a scorpion had been to the state of Israel about 40 years ago, and even then then were sad that it was so commercialized.

 I think I will call the horrific, unhealthy cloth face masks " Fuzzy Outer Darkness', since many people are casting themselves into fear with the unhealthy airway constrictors our ENEMIES want us to wear. The propaganda hoarding people's brains into a fearful state of mind  where mask wearing seems reasonable is so insidious that it surpasses the evil done by telling children that 'Santa Klaus' travels around the entire world on December 24th to drop toys to children being deceived by their  anti-TRUTH parents.

XX can never leads to a Arnott Chelios XY  as in xylophone team. FF is in RuFFIN  and EE is in  WEED until Dawn becomes Nowak, Blakeman or Goldsmith, not Wells or Tony Orlando. A real DEER is responsive to it's family members, whether it is white, brown or black in color. A deer pays attentions to trails and doesn't fall into a ditch when healthy.  The deer clan is not like crane, martin, loon, fish nor a bird clan.

Venison is clean.  Honey badgers appreciate the scorpions' design. Seeds come from a man, and the woman's womb is the soil. Wicked fathers typically have wicked seeds that not even Satan would want to scoop up  and relocate with Joseph Flacco the 22nd.

Legal notice: If you have a medical condition and proof of a current prescription for asthma. blood pressure control or any other disease, go ahead and carry a copy of that prescription with you as a legal notice that you have a VALID medical exclusion to refuse to block fresh or slightly polluted earthly air intake.  It is better to expose your doctor's name on a script and your genuine interest and medical right to take in fresher air than to be a puppet of a vile propaganda experiment on humanity which is PLOTTED to see how weak the immune system gets when too much carbon dioxide is drawn into your lungs due to outer darkness fuzz masks.

No comments:

Post a Comment