Monday, January 6, 2020

What's 'Fiddler On The Roof' Got to Do With the Y Formation?

Yugoslavia opened their turf to the makers of a musical, but some historic facts revolved in mind when "Cracow' was brought up in that movie where the 'Catholic' married couple departed toward.... theoretically.

Here is some interesting facts about non-Y formations:

I) The existing state of Israel authorities, which have people trained like the stubborn lead character of 'Fiddler On The Roof'', actually treated me much worse than the Russians did when I was in Poland in 1979.

C) Canadian authorities have continually treated me rather well compared to the horrible way I was mistreated in the state of Israel, which in no way actually represents the scattered tribes people.

E) When the characters in 'Fiddler On The Roof' were deported from an area, they were given 3 days to pack up in Russia, compared to the Germans who gave the Judaic community of Warsaw 24 hours to pack up their belongings, and the Marathon County Sheriff's Department only gave me 30 minutes to pack up what belonging I, as a Gadite, could before they allowed Shane David Hendrikson's German Lutheran society to 'take over' my family's land.  In this contrasting scenario, the Russians were the most kind, were they not?

D) When I departed for Charlotte, I left alone and the only person that really helped me to relocate was Eric Layne, the son of a New York police officer; in contrast, the Judaic movie families that were departed from Russia were not tossed on an individual basis like I was from my 'legal' family members, most of whom didn't care anything about my time in Charlotte because they were too busy being busy Christians in their 'new world order' that did not have a place for a Zebulun mindset in their biased world of Jesus people.

It's a cold world in many places, and purple houses actually DON"T look very good to me in the Bates-Hendricks section of Indianapolis, named after the Greek idol, Diana. The grey coloring of the house before 'HGTV' people attacked an older Victorian was actually a much nicer color!  What I pay attention to keeps me from being sucked in to the 'fake world of movies'  when real vehicles in Michigan are moving about with CNC-4714 plates from Pennsylvania and 'Joe Friday' comes to mind in the 714 sequence.

I have a Kenneth Washington ( 53207&Adam 12) vs. Ivan Dixon ( 54481& Hogan's Heroes) match up going on using 'Mount Pensmore' for part of my new legend while some people might start saying 'From Wentz comest thou or have you emerged from Weston Lanes, town of Carson man?  Mario Lemiuex is nothing like Cody Davidowski, unless you think they are both 10th, not 23rd.

Dick Dawson did less damage to Mary Tyler Moore's image than Dick Van Dyke, since he never pretended to be her husband.  Hmmmmmmmm.....

It's not a happy new year for me, and those who understand Y as in Yelich should be waiting until after the spring equinox to begin another interesting year while keeping Yehovah in mind and setting your 'tselios' zone away from Gregorian or Julien observances to prove there is neither 'Jew nor Greek' status once people get grafted into the proper Hebrew Y=10 system and X=10 slips away to where Jason Arnott's actress division collisions might occur without warning tracks that baseball players have.

How about some new first round Atlanta reports that David Stelter can no longer consider?

Proper 10: Benjamin Sheets
Proper 12: Bryan Little
Proper T: Ron Soreanu
Odd Tsaddi set in 11th place: Dan Boyle, the Redhawk

Aretz is close to Jon Retzer. There are thousands of tribe of  Dan people with a better work ethic and more 2nd down lapis lazuli understanding than Dan Virgin, the apathetic Everest-Metro former chief who didn't care about Jimmy Costa Jr.'s threats toward me while  in the presence of my Wittenberg enemies. When the' chief' didn't care about the home of a Mosinee Indian, I had to start retraining myself at my own expense when at the intersection of Old 29 and County XX in Marathon County, Wisconsin.

How am I doing spiritually compared to the daughter of State Farm Agent Phil Meyer, namely Linda Maria Costa and her children, Eric and Ashley, who are not affiliated with Pitt Panthers?  What I cannot see might not interest me anymore, but I have been trained to notice details as small as a CODA and a forte sign when necessary and far away from a Rob Gibbons jersey display or a 'Robert Paradise' indicator. Large details are on IIHF hockey helmets, such as Chipotle, Alrosa and Telus, prior to seeing gold medals on a red ribbon, and silver medals on a blue ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment