Thursday, January 2, 2020

Do I Continue Like Pete Malloy After 7 Years?

When you have a grown child (read 2nd Esdras 2:1-4), parent or sibling who is SEEMINGLY unwilling to work with you, for you and only wants to work against you, it is as horrible to your emotional health as losing a squad partner after 7 years. Malloy could not bring back his 'pre-Reed' partner, and I don't seem to be able to be able to get  a proper response from  nor receive any signs of hope from him, Until that anti-Yahweh family member changes to a amiable and thoughtful being toward you, what can a pro-Yahweh adult do? Becoming anything like Mr. and Mrs. P.K. Subban certainly isn't an option for Yahweh's people.

Like Malloy, I have to refocus my abilities toward another person willing to work with me or for me, rather than against me for a change in my non-ballet attitude. Here's where I will begin, namely at Beth Arbel code trail connections. After noticing Malloy and Reed had no walkie-talkies, I realized how important land lines were 50 years ago.  Suppose I neither trust nor mistrust the people who compiled Forbes college list. Here is an excellent example of ways to encode or decode a typical Mosinee cold line:

1-715-Wisconsin 3- MSOE 2, and in this current case for or against the wealthy Forbes family,  the University of Wisconsin=69 and MSOE=326, which happen to be the 2 colleges I attended prior to graduting from the Milwaukee Police Academy.

1-715-693-3262 was the telephone number of Thaddeus Raczek's mother, not the number of Richard 'Ace' Ortiz, who pulled in a 414-744-3261 number. The original Bell land line was more stable than the current wireless system of 'pick and choose' or be assigned your number and area codes are a different 'constant' check to oppose social security numbering systems.  Since UW-Madison used to be 86th and 68th, there current spot at 69 is as neutral as Jared Allen driving on  Interstate 69 instead of driving on Pinehurst course #2.

I sometimes have to create my own diversion rather than think it is probable that people I have loved will ever  trust Yahweh and me more than they trust a Christmas ornament to love, serve, assist, counsel or protect them prior to an emergency; once an emergency occurs, like Pete Malloy, I might only be able to assist those closest to me who are unafraid of my faith in YHVH= HWHY=26, with less variations on the 6th Hebrew letter than there are in the the works of J.S. Bach 'no-bobble' heads.

On the other hand, maybe Joan Hartung should replace Joan Antida in a sainthood line.

No comments:

Post a Comment