Monday, January 27, 2020

Week 44: Avoid Being 'Thou Fool' of Kobe Bryant Idolatry!

The evil will 'over-report and mourn about Kobe Bryant  while they support pro-abortion rulings and won't mourn about the innocent children.  Kobe Bryant was not an innocent man nor a holy prophet; those who have idolized him have plenty of other overpaid idols to turn them away from Yahweh's teachings. Mr. Game #21 and Shane Burns #13 of the Anaheim Icedogs  learned more than those propping up Kobe Bryant's image ever will about  spiritual conditioning.

I have  looked at 7 pucks pass pass behind an Ottawa Valley Ace goalie and exclaimed 'Those pucks are like the 7 devils of Mary Magdeline and the 2 pucks that got behind the Omaho Jr. Mavericks are like Caleb and Joshua behind Rahab!"?  What gets behind us does affect us.  Pucks don't always come at us as fast as Martin Frk can launch us, but evil spirits do come at us , sometimes with force and sometimes as eloquently as the speakers on 'The National' Canadian news while they try to convince you, against Yahweh's instructions, that crying about wealthy Kobe Bryant's vehicle accident is  as appropriate as having an abortion after smoking marijuana.

Television personalities didn't see #88 of the Omaha Jr. Mavericks 'take a knee' in the corner before his team's championship game, but it appeared as though he humbled himself in prayer for a moment... a site that was beautiful to me. I then got to speak to some relatives of #76, a Bagley who wasn't Justin or Jim, and the people of Omaha were polite and  his grandma, Mrs. Wilson, was very open to my conversation about the positions of hockey being like the positions of the 12 stones on  protective shield that was intended for the man who would have to do Yom Kippur duties.

As I prepare to discontinue my blogging, I realize that part of the reason it has been of importance to me my go as far back as when I was a 4 year old child and Joseph Raczek committed a sexual feony against me and then told me not to tell anyone else about it.  I have reported good, neutral and horrible things that have happened to me to counter people like Shane David Hendrikson who did not want others to know  about his hypocrisy and his crimes  and to counter those paid officials who wouldn't take the time to do prepare a proper report after crimes had committed against me and others.  I don't want to be turned into a stupid hologram, which also become a dangerous image and a weak delusion.  If you can't resist a weak delusion, how will you be able to turn away and flee from a strong delusion or better yet, resist the strong delusion so it's formation is not present in your life?  Blogging has also helped me to counter the apathy of people like Thomas and Shannon Wahl, who chose to DO NOTHING when I knew I was in danger in the household of Shane David Hendrikson.  Writing publicly also has helped me counter the cowardice of Mr. and Mrs. Richard Peterson of Mosinee, who refused to assist me once they heard Shane David Hendrikson utter  'when we get in an argument, I pull out the biggest knife I can' as he referred to HIS verbal communication system as an unloving spouse.

The Detroit Redwings should have been at the Port Huron rinks to learn and rethink how common they have become when compared to the excellence that appears in youth hockey, but they weren't. Life has become so difficult in Michigan that I even found joy in noticing that the cups at Maria's restaurant of Port Huron no longer had 'State Farm' on them. The goalie of the Anaheim Icedogs should take over California border patrol. since he took his role more seriously and handled it better than the current vie governor of California.  As I left the Port Huron Arena, I decided to salute the captain of the London Jr. Knights, since I respected how his team competed against 'dogs' who had a pattern of illegal hockey tactics which their coaches may have taught them, especially used against the Mt. Lebanon Hornets. Mt. Lebanon Hornets had some of the best skills I had seen, especially their bodily self-defense skills, which is far more important than 'winning' a trinket. Make sure read my next blog to understand the significance of saluting a young decent man WHILE FREE as opposed to saluting the image of a frog while being experimented with and drugged against Yahweh's will in a Wausau, Wisconsin 'hospital', an experience I hope London Jr. Knight Nicholson #3 never has to experience due his ability to trust me BEHIND him at a crucial moment in history.  For some reason, as soon as descended into a stairway, the Anaheim Icedogs goalie let a puck get behind him, like  a Maurice Sendak' letting Miroslav  Satan get behind him rather than Poppy Montgomery's flying pigs and Eric Close encounters of the fictional kind.

I'll try to start the 11th month properly, but do not want to forget the image of #88 on the Omaha Jr. Mavericks AA Peewee team, who might have been a strong angel not in disguise.  Like a newborn infant, soon my communications will be directed toward my family and not out on this rather broad way of communications. Many can find a broad way to communicate, but there comes a time to restrict information access to certain 'bands' for security reasons, and I sense that time is coming within a week.

In the past 10 years, maybe some lost donkeys have been found, and now the matter of 3 goats mentioned in the Book of Samuel is a matter far more important to recall than Kobe Bryant's bottomless pit games of chance. Blogging may have prolonged my life, but certainly is not what saved me from my past sins.

Who can tell the difference between Doug Cameron the talented violinist and Cameron Close, the AHL commentator who, like me, seems to prefer hockey sticks to machine guns?  She who has ears to hear can tell the difference  with as much discernment as Rahab and Mary Magdeline after they were protected by and  affected  by men representing  Yahuah/Yahweh/Yehovah on earth.

Daunte Culpepper's birthday is tomorrow; were you born in a prison cell rather than aborted in a hospital?

No comments:

Post a Comment