Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Day 299 or 1033: More words than 52 Chapters from Jeremiah Could Say

I figured out how to get pierogi's from a Port Huron Olive Garden:

1. Order the 'all you can eat' vegetarian cheese pocket pocket shells.
a) ask for marinara sauce to fit in to the Italian section like the Ligure train fit in between France and Italy for awhile
2) on your 1st refill, ask for only melted butter, and add a bit of white sugar on top for the 1st pierogi modification.
3. on your second refill, ignore the lemon cake and ask for 2 shells with lemons on the side; squeeze the lemon juice on the pasta shells and add a bit of sugar for a meal much better than bombs bursting in the air or White Federal gunshot shells in your stomach

Since I was made aware of food being loaded into non-exploding missiles and lauched toward Allied Forces during World War II's Battle of the Bulge, the way I ordered my shells was of historic interest to me as I wore my Souray 44 Oilers jersey with no regrets, since it does look better and feel more comfortable than an Eisenhower jacket.

Beth Kar was a place where Philistines were brought to confusion by thunder, and that word H1033 was closely accented by Detroit Kar's packaged nuts left behind in a locker room. What better way to close out day 298 than to leave some paper hockey players underneath pucks in the Port Huron referee room instead of going onto a Granite Peak chair lift and coming to naught again? Chet Shin Shin spells 'naught', not Nathan McKinnon!  Chet Shin Shin actually could be similar to 'Casius' as in Clay or the horrid drug ' hashish'. While it is true that there were no Calgary Flames skating with us this morning, I decided to send myself to the penalty space for 10 minutes after what might have appeared to be misconduct  to my teammates when I decided not to look down to find a puck under my body and chose to keep my head up and see who would get to it first rather than counter my good poice instincts about  my 'bodily safety first'. Sure, some guy with an Ottawa 31 jersey got there before any of my teammates came to assist me in what might have looked like the SKECHERS area to the Saint Louis Blues in Calgary, but it didn't look that way to our goalie,  Blue Baron Taylor#1.

There was a time when saluting a picture of a frog seemed like a much better idea than pretending I had any respect toward the baboons of the medical field in Wausau Wisconsin, and it still would be a better idea to salute a frog than trust the baboons who force drugs into you after a liar's words were taken as evidence against what actually was biblical sanity and desiring the right to remain undrugged, something the victims of Jeffrey Dahmer fought against with less effort than I have and then they 'lost' a battle against drugs.  33 years ago, as I sat in the back of a room listening to Captain Gersonde, I didn't know how much I would learn from people like Bodo Gajevic and Robert Groth who were nothing like John Karfonta . There were people that I worked with at Superamica far more intelligent than Jennifer Harvey, and what I learned working in a Milwaukee ghetto area without a gun would actually help me in my current survival series as a person who has trusted in the name Yehovah.

"Moses Danby' on "Gunsmoke' was nothing like the idiot 'John Cleary' put into motion against Patricia Neal and Martin Sheen. ;The Subject Was Roses' was probably more typical of what goes on in USA families than ' A Matter of Trust'  as sung by Billy Joel, who is an untrustworthy as his 'Christy' types in a spiritual battle.

Sure, I tossed a piece of  art, a ring I designed, into the trash when I realized the people that had helped my make that beautiful ring actually hated Yahweh and people like me who are  people of Yahweh. The vaue of the ring was about $1500.00, far less than the value of the S-Corp that was  UNJUSTLY and sinfully coerced from me by Shane David Hendrikson, Stuart Rottier and Greg Strasser. The scar  from a single  rose thorn embedded in my cheek 12 years ago is not as distracting as a huge tattoo on my son's back, but I learned if 1 thorn hurt that much, what happens when the song lyrics 'I can't get you out of my head' mixed in with some old Addam's Family tune starts you thinking about the full crown of thorns embedded into Yeshua's head by people as unholy as the staff of Marathon County and Portage County hosptial facilities.

The pain I felt on the bridge of my foot before I headed to London. Ontario for the first time during a pesach week was only a small sample of what it might have felt to have a spike driven through the bridge of Yeshua's feet, but today that scar in my foot is a reminder that real life isn't like a Disney movie about lions that is used to entice people away from biblical facts about tribes like Gd, Yoseph of Yahudah who end up prevailing 12,000 strong after escaping Disney traps of fiction such as 'Cinderella'.

Ovechkin just worked his way to a Mosinee, Wisconsin 693 number. I no longer have a stick with his name on it, since I gifted it to one of my very best young friends and his autographed picture got gifted to my mechanic, Todd Rivard.  It has been many years since my 'Plenty of Fish' selfie was taken at 525 S, 68th Ave in Wausau with Ovechkin's stick on my right, but now I use  Jagr stick for a Gooder reason.

I don't understand the Dreidel game, but I do understand what Jayden Game #21 was trying to do with his mind during a hockey battle.  Whether your best  21 formation is  the letter Shin, the Gimel, an English U, or the road to Port Elgin, or the opposite of Buddy Robinson #53 on the Calgary Flames, scandium will be scandium and 20.83 years can feel like 30 minutes to 'Peter' or me,

Night 300 is just beginning, and Strong's Hebrew H2842 is not Tselios nor  a double pinocle.


No comments:

Post a Comment