Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Is Brian Rafalski or Brian Gionta The Missing Puzzling Piece?

For the some reason, the Green Bay Jr. Gamblers entrusted their hockey team to Brian Rafalski rather than to Tilden or Piccolo.  No longer part of Squad 28, Rafalski might be something like 'Bald 316' from Gocomics, but he might be the total opposite of Bald 316 and be more like Grazer, the giraffe guy.

While the SIM1 and SIM2 battles are going on nearby, I am not able to assist nor guide any of those teams toward a good goal, since getting to Suburban Ice Macomb rinks is about like going in and out of a building unfit for the spirit of Yahweh to dwell in it but demonic spirits are welcomed there.

If Hebrew word #2820 sounds like Hasek and looks like Chet Shin Koph, then that is a significant correlations between the darkness that occurs in the lives of families who reject good and just discipline when unrighteousness is spreading like poison ivy and mistletoe.  Although I am thankful that a tournament as good as the Silver Stick is going to be in the Port Huron area, should I also be thankful that Yahweh has allowed me to spend far more money and use far more travel time going to rinks in Michigan for my physical and anti-anxiety therapy where the owners are more open to anti-drug therapy and less open to being taken over by the Macomb Sheriff's department? Surely, I must be thankful that Yahweh has put within me a holy and controlled spirit that prevents me from trying to force my way into places such as  SIM1 and SIM2 like Cheryl Brown Hendrikson forced her way into my home with the intention to commit sins against me and even against my grandchildren by intentionally confusing them about the real goals of  USA 'Christianity'. However, 1 venues totally unjust decision backed up by local deputies technically prevents me from even being able to volunteer as a manager for a team that is fortunate enough not to call Suburban Ice Macomb their 'home' arena but has a non-simple goal of getting in and out of that rink safely since the owners didn't even want ME to do safety checks prior to a real emergency that could occur anywhere where Yahweh's defense is not desired.

People who don't really believe Psalm 27 are more likely to avoid rebuking sin in progress, even though they see it, hear it or have been drawn into it.  I sure liked the days of watching the UW-Badgers in the Alliant Energy Center a lot more than watching years pass by without only my first cousin Phyllis Holman being truly willing to try and recover what had been lost, namely, our friendship that got deeper from the time her family gave my son and I our first free Bible; from that time on, spiritual warfare increased in my household and my desire to understand what is expected in a sanctification process commenced.

Jackson Myers tha auctioneer isn't Dean Noonan the Baptist preacher,  but both have a talent to urge people in a particular direction. Brian Rafalski's current hockey way is nothing like Brian Tilden's Milwaukee and USA Marine life. Loss of a conscience occurs when opportunities for repentance are tossed away habitually like plastic Coke bottles, and when people with a seared conscience become leaders, the results are a human disaster that already occurred when the anti-commandmentist was 'picked' for leadership in an anti-Yehovah unit.




No comments:

Post a Comment