Thursday, January 30, 2020

When The 2970 Battle Is Split In Las Vegas

I once saw a man at 11
Who was eating clean food as in heaven
All sorts of 'Trump' hats were set up like some cats
And his speech patterns were not from a Kevin

I watched him as he ate his lunch
At 14 did I sit and munch
He then took his phone as he talked not alone
And I listened like new Captain Crunch

" I come there for 5  not for 2"
Seemed like a big money line tee
If Richmond's at 5 and New York's the 2 line
 He'd travel for E not for B!

Young Noach would say to the staff of his ship
"I'll go out there for 2, not for 5"
Since robins and chipmunks and even 2 mice
Were needed for cats to survive

Some wisdom has got to be used
when a person seems odd and confused
A baby in womb is not in a tomb
And can hear what is near to be used

Michigan  plate MA2 RO3
Is a car parked that's not owned by me
DVL 2849 was close for a mile
Palestine Texas Peterson style

At the end of the game at Las 'V'
 Washington took pucks 1,2 and 3
Then Marc-Andre sure let down his guard
He took Lot 4 plus Frank Finney's yard

As I was served nicely by  Yanni
The Capitals game sure seemed funny
Did the Ovechkin stick I held matter
More than Jovananski's 500 yam batter ?





…………………...

What if the stranger really meant ' I'll come there, 45, but not for 2.'   Who was sitting in booth 2 and booth 5 might have mattered to the man who seemed rather different surrounded by Trump hats rather than by holograms. Oral hearings often lead to computer errors and understanding errors, but when a testimony is put into some form of writing, there is LESS opportunity for misunderstandings than  by oral conversations alone which can be easily misinterpreted.  The man at 11 heard me mention that pink isn't good and that real saints don't wear camoflage, but did he hear me mention that Ashley Maria Hendrikson, unlike her gentler brother Eric David Hendrikson, entered the military when pro-abortion Democrat Barack Obama became her BOSS, so at that point she became pro-abortion like her grandma Karen Hendrikson had been when her son got pregnant with Eric David Hendrikson.

Eric tried to understand his mother more often than some children do, and I did hear him say 'the sinner's prayer' at 1602 Mary Lane in Mosinee long before he was considered less of a man than his sister Ashley because he didn't want to go into the USA Army and shoot people rather than deer. Eric did return my Raleigh bicycle that had been stolen from me by his father, something that his step-brother Richard hasn't yet been willing to do.  I have been judged, and discerning complicated situations comes prior a good judge being able to make a righteous decision regarding sentencing a guilty party properly. Greg Strasser has more money, less courage and less ability to make a proper, righteous decision than I do in a serious matter, yet he got 'benched' into a judge position by political gamers in Wisconsin. He should have refunded all the money I paid him and admitted he did not do his job properly considering   his non-disabled status.

My last blog will be in some sort of prayer form, and I suppose it will end up better than anything from 'David Copperfield'  or 'Samantha Stevens'.  I despise hirelings that demand money but do not care about the donkeys or the orioles, which also were put on the ark in 2's, not 5's.

What is Truth? Truth knows that in an emergency, Michael Revere at lot 2 would be willing to help me and do good, but in the same emergency, Frank Finney At 5 would be unwilling to help and would do more harm to me than good. The deputy at lot 64 would be less likely  to handling a problem properly than the kinder and more trustworthy people at lots 65 and 66. When in Marathon County, Lorraine Mielke was more like the people on lots 65 and 66 and she helped me in an emergency, but Mrs. Timothy Stroik and her family did more harm  to me than good in a similar situation. Memories will  fail if you do not exercise your right to refuse silence and intentionally remember the good, the horrible and the situations who have suffered through or rejoiced through.

Have you read that Yahweh will not remain silent?  Even Theodore Reynaud Jackson AKA 'Xavier' did less damage to me and more to himself after knowing I was the better parent to our son. Theodore Reynaud Jackson, buddy of Leonce Rhodes ( 150 in Forbes games) did not do as much damage to our son when he did not try to cut him in' custody half' like Shane David Hendrikson did with his 'courtroom' style or Robin Michael Ortiz did with his demand to keep our dog 'Gorbachev' to hurt my son even more than he hurt me. Bill Russo said it showed Robin's immaturity that he wanted to keep a dog rather than protect and defend his 2nd marriage, and eventually I knew that was also a rare truth from Mr. Russo.

The hat seller might  have been fully aware that the 11th month commenced , but was the right wing opposing my 14th right wing position on crescent moon day of the 11th month. My son might be a lot like the movie character 'Timmy Cleary' and thought it better to move away than be in the middle of a household that lacked love for him or for Asher, the brother of Gd.

'Alexa' won't tell you to trust Yahweh's calender because 'Alexa' is an item of folly and lacks grace.




No comments:

Post a Comment