Wednesday, January 22, 2020

The Theory of Non-Foolish Jesting

What Ray Romano and his companions do is foolish jesting, since it does not edify the hearer. A healthy, non-cruel sense of humor is non-foolish jesting, especially if it leads toward commandment keeping, soundness of mind, peace in a household and natural smile lines in or out of grocery stores.

When a old bowler can say " I am trying to bowl my temperature rather than my age', it is non-foolish jesting when he might be capable of bowling his weight. When a bright hockey player says ' I am not trying to play forward nor back, I am only trying to play upright' it is non-foolish jesting that helps a rather lousy skater like me remain in the hockey rink with a decent attitude.

When you list your telephone number as Bismarck 9271, it is non-foolish historic television jesting designed to refresh the 8th 'Hagg' as in Shaggy team and remind them that the' Penguins', not Scooby Doo, did real tunnel work during World War II.

Tell a waitress that asks you if the sun is in your eyes " If the sun was in my eyes I'd be dead; the sun is at least 7 miles away so I don't burn up and yet Yahweh still wants special occasional  sun light shed upon me.' Once you  utter a statement that does not claim that the sun is 93 milllion miles away, you will better understand non-foolish non-jesting in the presence of your Jesuit enemies or the hypocrisy of an anti-Yahweh entity such as Rochester Michigan's very own non-Roy hockey coach labeled  "Mark Rogers'.





No comments:

Post a Comment