Saturday, January 30, 2016

'Reggie's Prayer' Failed Just Like All Fiction

After learning from and hopefully teaching real adults in a non-fiction setting at the beginning of another sabbath, I decided to watch a movie called 'Reggie's Prayer' without any idea about the 'story line'. It was a terrible film, filled with unnecessary violence and was made at a time when Reggie White was still spiritually carnal, which means he was still in a state of rejecting the directives for the tribes of Israel. In such a state, the character titled Reggie Knox did exactly what a wolf in sheep's clothing does: he disguised his identity, created lies for the purpose of entertainment and distributed media that did not have the power to save himself or anyone else. Fiction (not the same as a parable) should never be used as a legend or a constant, and I quickly erased what amounted to another stupid film which actually was worse than watching 'Leave It To Beaver' if you want to learn some sort of moral lesson without reading the Bible.

In 2005, I distributed a video to my parents' friends at their 50th wedding anniversary containing an interview of Reggie White (now deceased) by Michael Rood. Not everything went 'as planned' at my parents surprise party, but my family was brought together and no fights occurred The video contained facts, not fiction and had the basic form of the gospel in it. My former in-laws, including Virgil Smith from Bonduel, WI, thought distributing pork, fake smiles, vulgar language and 'Britney Spears' music to  young children was acceptable for people of their religion, but my former in-laws were very wrong, very proud, anti-Israel at heart and very stubborn most of the time.  At the Virgil Smith wedding anniversary, his family was NOT UNITED because of anti-Scripture actions done by Shannon Hendrikson Wahl and her carnal cohorts which a suspect permanently eliminated them from the true body of the saved remnant as if they were no better than feces or vomit, unsuitable to be taken in again as beneficial to the holy and clean body of the Messiah.

What happens after a confrontation is not always put into publication that is available to the public. Notice the following examples:

A) An unnamed woman is instructed to 'Go and sin no more.' after being almost sentenced to death for her immoral actions. It is unknown whether that woman obeyed the pro-TORAH citizen or if she continued in her carnal ways and eventually did get stoned to death. Do not assume that because she was not condemned by Yeshua that she wasn't be condemned by another judge at another time who had less tolerance for repeated offenders and was not afraid to end the opportunity for reconciliation with the God who expects holiness and ultimately perfects his elect. A relationship was established with an undisclosed ending.  Her encounter with Yeshua might have been similar to my encounter with Dean Noonan, formerly of Faith Baptist Church in Milwaukee.  It is unknown if the woman trusted, respected and loved the man who prolonged her life to BELIEVE HIM.

B) Rich man is clearly interested in being 'saved' and does not reject the TORAH directions for his daily life. A tough teacher challenges him to go beyond the basic TORAH instructions in order to spiritually INCREASE his position rather than remaining with the rich, status quo commandment keepers. It is unknown if the rich man prayed and accepted the challenge to decrease his love of his financial prowess and increase his ability to plant a garden or go from owner's quarters to servant's quarters and go hungry for days at a time without the intent to fast. A challenge to improve was established with an undisclosed result of the  challenge. His encounter with Yeshua might have felt like my encounter with George Rockwell, who prompted me to start respecting the true sabbath day, since I was ad to think that I had missed an obvious point in an area of sanctification. It is unknown if the rich man trusted, respected and loved the man who wanted to increase his spiritual position to follow his suggestion.

G) A team of 2 decent humans, namely my partner and I on Milwaukee squad 91, tries to prevent a team of two decent humans, namely Sergei Krivokrasov and his hockey companion while in Milwaukee, from a pattern of behavior that is dangerous to their life and the life of others.  'Decent' only means were were dressed modestly and spoke with mutual respect during a short battle of two anti-TORAH  'team' philosophies. Because we were all in a carnal state, none of us was trying to 'please God' at the time. It is unknown whether Mr. Krivokrasov felt about me as the adulterous woman felt about Yeshua, since I warned him and did not bring him before a judge. I established a relationship with him, and I have decided not to break that relationship, even if he has forgotten me or has now chosen to act in an indecent manner.  His temporary respect of me was as important as the daily mutual respect  between  Rodney Weary and I, or any other squad partner that did respect my seniority, my intelligence, my humor and my opinions. Brotherly love is what I received from people like Rodney Weary, Mark Guest and Phil Milosz. Temporary respect is what I received from Sergei Krivokrasov, who at that time was much richer than I was and probably still is. Somehow his respect of me and my position  was enough to make me permanently have a place for his name being spoken with respect in my household.

D) Today, more than 20 years after  point G, I watched a short documentary on the prison system in Auburn, New York. After observing the conditions at the building, hearing words of the deputy warden in charge and  accepting the fact that it was a better film than 'Reggie's Prayer', I heard a lie from an inmate who falsely claimed that the Auburn prison was hell, when it was really safer and more like lo cause them to repent than being on a cruise ship in the Caribbean area or Mediterranean Sea.  In hell, there is no  opportunity to be saved, only deceived. Working in a prison is NOT a thankless job either, even though it is dangerous.  Working in a prison that has a wise warden in charge is actually a better choice than enlisting in the military where you are more likely to cause situations to go out of self- control than try to help yourself and others to learn self-control.  In a prison job, you can quit with dignity if a warden who does not have the spirit of Truth in him takes over, unlike those who decided to sign their life over to the United States Military or similar indecent systems. Return to the definition of 'decent' if you need to clarify a basic expectation of a non-athiest.

H) I do not have personal relationship with Melissa Gilbert. She uttered words that were outright heresy, and earned a paycheck doing so just like any unrighteous political and religious leaders. Melissa  Gilbert, in grave error, claimed it was a in to hate, but in fact it is a sin to FAIL to hate evil. If you do not hate evil, you will never oppose it and this will never become justified and never become righteous and holy unto the LORD.  I do have a personal relationship with Jerry Mathers and Ken OSmond because I met them face to face at one time; who you meet face to face does matter. I am no longer an 'autograph hound', but I will always be able to say that "Leave it To Beaver  did more good thn harm to it's television audience on a strictly North American protestant, and therefore unclean, basis. Only a few, probably less than ten, fictional television shows can be defined as doin more good than harm in to an unstable, carnal and anti-evil mind. I suppose the movie 'The Bear' would fall into the same category as 'Leave It To Beaver' for the non-elect Gentile audience who is still pro-honesty, even if they are wrong about their position.

V) It it worthwhile to increase biblical WORD power:
Hebrew 1380: LBG.  form (Gimel Beit Lamed) of word translated as Gebal, a city in Phoenicia (Ezekiel 27:9)

Hebrew 670:  'Aphrapsites', men of Persia, mentioned in Ezra 4:9 , who opposed Judah and Benjamin's building efforts.

Hebrew 314 (Word for last Sunday of January, 2016) or True  Hebrew Read  NVRCA,  (Aleph  Chet Resh Vav Nun soffit)  word that sometimes means second or could mean last in the case of a one on one situation.  Remember that in my short Hebrew code forms it is easier to distinguish between a Chet and a Hey that the Warren baker and Eugene Carpenter systems. A 'Chet', the 8th letter, has no opening on top, but a Hey, the 5th letter, does when written in  Hebrew. My basic Hebrew letter to capital English letter system is like Braille might be to a blind person, but it is easier for a person struggling with vision problems although not completely blind. In a one on one against a blind person, I would rather go first than second. In a one-on-one against an enemy, I rather let the enemy 'go first' so that he is not able to follow ME and I then have an advantage at long or short term defense. If I have been following good defense strategies, I believe the enemy will end up between me and stronger good defense that will be justified when they capture and punish him or her and make him comply with the ' Godhead system' he or she claimed to believe in at some point in future  world or earth history. In some cases, it would have been better to cooperate with me as a 'first'  line of defense than end up in the custody of the person or system who is set at 'second' and becomes  the last choice that my enemy eventually has to face,

Whew... did I learn a lot from this report to myself and whoever else appreciates and is attracted to real Truth, TORAH and holy law enforcement, closing legal statements and  Holy Scripture studies more than they are attracted to Shania Twain's indecent exposures,  Carrie Underwood's indecent language and immoral dance classes or Kathryn Tappen's 'simple Simon Baker style' ugly  dye-hard hair lines which won't be able to pass an easy Simeon test.

Special Rattle Hymn for the Vince Young Church and State of Dan Tanabe:

On Top of Mount Carmel
All covered with monks
I saw a big statue not covered with skunks

I passed on a CD
 but not letter 'A'
To Catholic Monk hands
 who could have Ben Gay

When you're in an area
All covered with stiffs
Make sure that your nose guard
Can still make good sniffs

When not on Mount Carmel
Remember the might
of Elijah the prophet
And every Gadite

Since I am the 'I' here
and not letter A
My name's Marie not 'dear'
I won't be 'Ben Gay'

.....
Today's 'Senior Bowl' is as bad as a Kurt Russell Candy Cane Bowl, since its filled wih more visual fakes and unholy woman and decently dressed men standing around than any place that is good for  an internal system of the elect BUT I have to keep an occasional eye on the unjust competition in order to be able to ne able to notice subtle simple St' Kitt's sugar mill differences and react properly to the a good and clean fruit bowl which includes the avocado. I'm thankful my brothers now work for companies that make useful products instead of working for Walgreen and Coca-cola pushers. The south  is like Tom Hubred  and the north and  is like Wayne Lepak in my viewpoint in  current Mineral Point games . I had bought a T-shirt from Tom Hubred in Rhinelander, WI which eventually clothed a  World War II Army veteran, Virgil Smith, who decided to become my enemy by his choice and lack of good works toward me. Wayne Lepak is probably more honest than Tom Hubred but not good at any John Dorsey type 'Street Justice' system because he is part of a religious cult. Neither Hubred nor Lepak, both of Wisconsin, are as humble, aa good, as trustworthy in a battle or as wise as some of my former self-defense teachers such as Thomas Hendricks and  Robert Groth who both retired as regular police oficers. Robert Groth might end up ahead of Reggie White when the saints go marching in somewhere, since love of money  was never a problem that Robert Groth had and Thomas Hendricks is better than any of my former in-laws at heart, mind and attitude.

Sombra Ontario Bottom line: I searched transvestites and prostitutes who were dressed more modestly than the typical sports cheerleader who currently  defiles and bring disgraces not honor to every  game they appear in. Don't expect good to emerge from Walgreens, Pepsi vs. CocaCola and Candyland games.' Good' has a better chance of emerging from a Pabst can than from a cheerleader dressed as trashy as Angelica Huston or Sharon Case with pompoms that end up being a heavier and filthier burden to bear than a bluegill or a holy half shekel. What the elect saints of HVHY flee from is as important as what they choose to eat.











No comments:

Post a Comment