Monday, January 11, 2016

Abel And Zechariah's Matthew Chapter 23 Honorable Mention Post

(

St. Marie's Epistle to St. Michael the Archangel and those who understand Vashti:



Merci!  I love to refer to this month as the month of Dinah, the month of Joseph's seal or the month of Gd's Jacinth, depending on my ' Miss Nobody 11' perspective.   If you are looking for a new state to move into, remember that Michigan is state 26 (iron). There's a lot of very spiritually weak veterans accumulating here and your family would be a like adding a big iceberg to a glass of lukewarm water.

My home is always for sale to the  buyer that is not in a rush for me and who will allow me  few months to try and relocate closer to one of my 2 brothers.  I know when it feels like it is time to move it becomes a difficult decision, especially if you are unrestricted in destination but Pittsburgh isn't hell on earth.  When I moved to the Detroit area, it was my father who said I could move here and after becoming unmarried (respondent) I still felt the need to have a male authority set some direction regarding my next destination. I have sown many good seeds in this area, but don't feel strong enough to move unless I have a very clear destination based on 'pull' rather than being pushed out as I had been by Shane David Hendrikson and his  anti-justice family members.

Your insight and opinions have been a blessing to me as I wait for redemption of my body in the flesh ; I am humbled to be redeemed in the spirit.  Of anti-gambling interest, I almost purchased a lottery ticket, but after careful consideration, weighing out the fact that carnal people in my family are buying lottery tickets, I decided not to. I then did the math and based on the guesstimate that 8 billion people exist on earth, there is a 1 in about 55,000 chance that a person will be sealed in a tribe is they refrain from gambling, pork, cigarettes and start believing that Yehovah's spirit exists in people who choose lawfulness rather than  a Protestant/Catholic lie.

I also have been counting the days since becoming unmarried and at day 1358, I noticed that there was a battle at Gob, (gobstoppers were sold out);a few weeks ago I hired an attorney with the name of Saph to draw up my most recent will. Will Lester might have been on my mind from the 157th Canadian armed forces unit as I made difficult deicisions.  Saph was an adversary at the battle of Gob. Was it a miracle that we agreed while in the way of each other? Had I not been keeping track of the days and the Strong words, I never would have read about the human with 12 fingers and 12 toes that might have started the concept of a 12 pack of things getting sold by the dozen.

I also saw a young man with the name 'Cain' and the number 50 win a hockey game for the New Jersey Titans against the Green Bay Gamblers during 'Gd starters' day. Sometimes a rematch is a not only interesting but necessary and like the Cain line, it is not easy but possible to change the image of a family name if only one has the courage to KEEP it rather than deny their actual history. Some days I feel like the angel of the church of Smyrna passing on a lot of warnings and not seeing many results instead getting the more popular assignments like the angel of the church of Philadelphia.  If Elijah wasn't my favorite prophet, I suppose I might have lost my ability to retain courage when outnumbered in a battle that is not fictitious.

If only the NASB would have been printed with 'Yahweh rebuke you!' rather than watering down an actual name to 'Lord' which has caused many to lose their power against evil-doers such as NASA, politicians and those who have heard and then openly rejected the teachings from Moshe Ben Amram and the prophets who uphold the name of  'yod hey waw hey'.



No comments:

Post a Comment