Sunday, January 10, 2016

Vogel's Trojan Rule of Dan&Ephraim Splitting



I am optimistic that I am not working alone and do not have decent back-up when I go into the main 3 hockey rinks I choose to deposit my pysical therapy money into. I bass this on good face- to- face contacts I have had with St. Clair Shores police department, Troy Michigan Police Department and Detroit Police Officers in various public locations. I don't do any 'between the sheets' moves when transferring information that might be useful in real spiritual and physical trouble zones.

It is not a secret that the Macomb County Sheriff's department personnel is anti-Yehovah and as a result they lack discernment. They are as despicable to me as any State Farm agent since they limited my rights instead of helping me defend my rights to face my accusers from the Suburban Sports Group.

My heart rate is up to about 140 now after a close encounter with 2 armed gunman that looked like Palestinians came into a local restaerant and sat in a booth about 5 yards from me. They did not look like saints, they looked more like demons than peacekeepers so I had to exercise my right to air grievances. One of the armed gunman approached my table and asked if there was a problem and I told him they reminded me of the Gestapo and asked if they would go to the Santa Claus side of the diner, which they did without a court order.

When my known enemies come into a public building , my reaction is proper but have limited powers in a 1 on 2 situation, so I did not say they reminded me of Palestinians since that might have upset them. I knew it would be wrong of me to lie to them, or to smile at them when I do not like their anti-Truth behavior toward me in the past.  When I ate lunch in high school with my mother nearby, we didn't have armed guards with guns forcing us to eat pork-laden pizza, and frankly the sight of guns in a sit-down restaurant does not add to the ambiance unless the officers are municipal and wearing blue fringes along with the courtesy to smile at their temporary neighbor.

I suppose I could have just told them they had the right to remain silent and anything they said could and probably would be used against them in the court of the most low Gad, but I did not.  As far as my uniform division went, I was wearing an Eric LIndros jersey with a New York Ranger coat in case Frank Finney decided he wanted to try to force me out of lot 1 sooner than he can change his license plate on lot 5.  Since I scared away the unfit male couple with their guns, I took into consideration the waiter who might have lost a decent tip from the 2 armed gunmen, so I left him a $11.55 tip in addition to paying my $8.45 invoice.  I noticed 2 nice local ambulance drivers outside and let them know I was glad they were there because I got sick to my stomach when I saw the 2 armed gunmen come in. I identified the cars they probably were driving as two Macomb Sheriff's Department units with license plates 50-117 and 50-118. Why assume they aren't trick-or-treating out of season since it is not that hard to buy uniforms and badges and only only a bit harder to try to recover my stolen Milwaukee police ID for me.

When you start viewing your local unreliable sheriff's as unfriendly armed gunman, maybe you will be less likely to end up rejecting the fact that Dan does NOT get sealed for a reason, a fact that Esaac Israel of Georgia wants to change because he doesn't UNDERSTAND why Dan doesn't get sealed.

Toadstools are like arrogant armed gunmen, You never know if they will poison you rather than look up to clean locusts and make shade for the Michigan State troopers more reliable dining areas.

Cindy Paulke is much brighter than Cindy Crawford or Bonnie Meyer. The 2  armed gunmen dressed in what appeared to be Macomb County Sheriff's deputy attire might as well have come in dressed like Frank Finney carrying his huge candy canes to prove they rejected Yehovah and the situation could have ended up exactly the same. I let them know that it was copper day, reminded them that I am with the blue and said it wasn't the Steve Yzerman area.  Untruthful, unwise armed government employees are no better than the staged audience of Hillary Clinton and if you know you haven't committed a crime, you can ask them to leave your area without going to get a 42 month  restraining order. Necessary risk includes the ability to tell people the truth and hoping you can use necessary force to resist their possible attempts to force Abilify or 4 Benadryl tablets down your throat immediately after you tell them the truth regarding their appearance and their negative effect on your health, which includes the raising of my blood pressure. Once you are drugged and in a squad, it's not too difficult for perverted immoral males to sexually abuse a partially disabled police officer still on long-term sick leave. Asking the two armed gunman to leave my area was no different than asking a cigarette-smoking pimp to go into Las Vegas so I can keep the air quality better in my air space.

I didn't  laugh at the unfit armed gunmen, did not give them clean food advice in case that is now considered 'hate speech and didn't try to convince them that abortion is murder.  I did not have my last laugh when I got into my Toyota mobile home and self-coaching school.  I know that winning one battle against two unattractive armed gunmen is much tougher than being on a bowling team with an unhappy but decent looking black belt  who is also a widower trying to get out of debt, just like me.

Hockey News Note: Cain#50 was the best goalie in a very intense, quality midget-level tournament in Troy. Cain is a better name than William Jefferson Clinton, Elvis Presley or Shane David Hendrikson since Cain got disciplined after committing a felony. Think about this: Cain #50 of the New Jersey Titans is higher in the power ranking than 50-117= 67 MINUS.

I did a Kalispell check, and my writings are good enough for a 5th grader to read but a little tougher than Mercer Mayer books. If you think you are suffering from a mental illness, make sure you call Ben Scrivens 'collect' and see if he responds to your plea for a miracle recovery plan quicker than than his wife can stop her brood of asps from brawling with other women like Butcher Vachon. I am not impressed with Cornell's alumni, nor do I believe that  fear is a mental illness that has to be eliminated in society. Often the most abused people know EXACTLY when danger is in the area and sedating them only puts them in more danger because the stress is internalized rather than allowed to be released naturally possibly by using their energy to fight off an uninvited trespasser ( sinner) or felon in their family household. My increased heart rate might burn a few fat cells tonight and when I know the non-repentant enemy is no longer on offense against me, I will go to sleep, possibly very fatigued.

The tribe of Dan was known for their building of 'high places', so it seems quite logical that unless Dan is willing to blend into another tribe, their err will be uncorrected. Manessah and Joseph getting 12,000 each might be Yahweh's way of countering Jacob's decision to ignore firstborn status ( H1061) and again the proud nature of Ephraim needs to be countered.

I have told my friends to pray that they get sealed into a specific tribe, and those who think they are of Dan or Ephraim need to look at the 12 teams listed that get sealed if they desire a defense they cannot provide as 'Dan' or 'Ephraim'.  The unbelief of Esaac Israel is going to be Esaac Israel's problem to face when he considers  Revelation chapter 7 in 2020 AD, at the end of the 11th month.

Would Dan Vogel understand why Manessah gets 12,000 sealed?


No comments:

Post a Comment