Thursday, January 14, 2016

Why Ephraim Doesn't Get Sealed: Isaiah 7:8

There are certain pre-set ideas that have been presented to the public by people trying to make money that need to be disputed by more realistic people. For instance, if I was the editor or a particular book I paged through yesterday, I would have put Zetterberg  in the 'ugly' section and put Curtis Joseph (Aleph) in the 'good' section  and made sure Chelios (Yod) remained in the 'bad' section for Yuengling and Jumping Badger reasons obvious to me but not obvious to Jack Klugman and Russell Wilson types.  Had I not reviewed such a anti-neutral book about the Detroit Redwings, I would have not remembered that Sergei Fedorov (Ayin) was a Duck I never met, but Krivokrasov (Pey) is a Duck that I did meet.

I just heard this from a scripted habitual liar's lips commonly known as an 'actress'; 'I can't believe this whole thing is happening.' It emitted from an episode of 'The Rockford Files'. in which habitual liars get paid to fabricate and atter antt-Truth statements. Such utterances do tickle the funny bone of those who have escaped a pattern of lying but other fools think actors are necessary and important and wrongly end up worshipping them instead of embarrassing them by exposing their obvious guilt and state of obvious mental diseases that they not only have but sometimes transmit to others who do not know how to fight delusions.

Since I now proved that all actors are paid habitual liars deceiving themselves and trying to deceive others, the role of a confidential informant becomes a 'catch 666' scenario. If I get paid to give out information before a suspect is brought to trial and either confesses or is deemed 'guilty', I would be financially offside of TORAH principles, since with HVHY, you do not get a reward until the thief is condemned and his freedom is taken away. I don't believe that buying and selling facts is the proper way to get accurate facts since it only puts money in the pockets of COWARDS and accomplices to crimes rather than getting money back to the victims of thieves.

If I say 'You can call me 'Kermit', that is very different than saying 'My name is Jim Rockford'. . If I say 'My name is Jim Rockford' to anyone representing the State of Wisconsin, I should have gotten fined for obstructing or if I insisted I was 'Jim Rockford', I should have been shown my birth certificate of my own ID, rebuked and then released instead of being locked up for up to 3 weeks without a fair trial.

What s the difference between a person under stress saying 'I am Gd' or  'Kevin Hermening  playing the role of 'Satan' in some contrived and misleading Baptist performance with people clapping for him? When an evil power tries to overtake you, your tribe affiliation might break through  to redeem you or protect you from evil, it does not hurt anyone to say 'I am a Gadite' which is different than saying 'I am your JUDGE.' If I would have said 'You can call me Al'  I might not have been abused by Marathon County Wisconsin legal representatives as often as I was. Hermening either told the truth on stage when he willingly took the role of Satan OR he is just another typical habitual liar that should have been arrested for impersonating an angel created by HVHY.

According to habitual liar Denzel Washington, Titans are allegedly some 'god' that rule their own world, so if real justice is to be applied, everyone who has told others they are anyone other than their given name at birth should expect to go through even worse situations than I have.   The cruelty that was applied to me by unsaved legions of darkness has been rebounding away from me as a matter of physics, not necessarily as matter of my choice.

Hypocrisy is hard to detect, rarely exposed and only the strong angel types are UNAFRAID to review their own cases and start condemning the evil powers that forced the spirit of the Yehovah to enter people like me.  If the spirit of Elijah was passed onto Elisha, that spirit will only be entrusted to one or divided into a few, just like any other inheritance. If you cannot understand the roles of good angels, you will put your trust in only those who tell you lies.

'I can believe this  hole thing is happening.' Since I designed a spiritual golf hole system as well as a system to test the ephod living stone settings, I can't deny the existence of what I created.  Maybe I shouldn't have dressed up like the queen of Hungary as a child to go begging for candy, but I did. I didn't have to go dress up as a queen to get the best chocolate cake from Agnes Peiffer after I washed her dishes because I liked washing dishes as a child. What we like to do often changes if we mature properly, and if you do not study and  learn to hate what HVHY hates, you will never get in a pattern of learning to do what HVHY expects from his elect.

No officer that put handcuffs on me is innocent, and  'Chai knees'. people like Nancy Peterson are not innocent nor part of the elect either because when they had the chance to assist a person who trusted in Yehovah, they refused to help and decided to persecute.  I fully expect the wrath of HVHY to be cast out'  from my domain from time to time, but without understanding what HVHY loves, you won't be able to combat what HVHY hates.

Unjust scales are as evil as a corrupt Teamsters Union line and there is no unjust scale on a real clean fish. It's less laughable to listen to 'Moonlight Serenade' than watch 'The Beverly Hillbillies' these days, but at least I obviously do not have amnesia.

For those who wonder why the tribe of Ephraim is not mentioned in the book of Revelation, chapter 7, go ahead and study Isaiah chapter 7 which states that Ephraim will no longer exist and will become as Samaria. The erroneous speech of Esaac Israel caused me to seek out the reason Ephraim does not get 12,000 sealed, and the reason was evident through the prophet Isaiah. Before noticing the precise cause of Ephraim's demotion, I still believed in the roles of the 12 tribes listed in the sealing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment