Saturday, January 30, 2016

A Major Hockey Detail Story Line Change

This article about myself might seem like a pulling a good joke on myself, but it is a true article which might prepare me for the worst case scenario mentally.

What a holy single woman decides to surround herself with at her house does matter. For more than 2 years, I have kept a picture of myself with me son which my son gave to me, a polar bear and a picture of Jaromir Jagr in my lower and often sad story room. For a reason which I can explain, I moved Jaromir Jagr into the ' U Big Daunte Culpepper Room' where U is an upper story line and carried Nicklas Backstrom's picture into my lower G story line, where G is for ground forces. As in any sad but true house story, there was a time when certain pictures of a certain male who I had been married to brought me a feelings of northern hemisphere comfort, but later those same pictures were eligible for the Waste Management Advanced Rizzo trash lines after the faithless husband proved to be unworthy of my love or forgiveness due to his hard heart and unholy mindset.

I need to focus on the image of a goalie at this time, with a soft spot for the Minnesota Wild in my memory bank knowing I traveled to St. Paul on a very lonely Thanksgiving weekend when I needed to get away from my emergency housing choice, namely the Jefferson Street Inn located in Wausau. My boxing gloves were more important at that time than getting sprinkled by some papal puppet that weekend, and I clearly remember the 'Peanuts' characters near a piano that I was able to play at the Hilton Garden Inn I had checked into.  Sitting at a bar watching MIchigan State Spartan Hockey might seem like a nightmare to Alabama- Huntsville fans, but that's how I coped with  the cultural stress that I felt.

Today, by voluntarily moving a picture of another potential spiritual failure out of my G level, I have prepared myself mentally to get over a real case of natural attraction to men like Jaromir without resorting to anti-depressants and well in advance of the possible necessity to remove the picture of Jaromir Jagr from my G story line, which still is supposed to be controlled by the spirit of Sheldon Souray.

If I had lowered the picture of Chris Chelios to the G story line, I would have been more distracted on a daily than by the picture of Jaromir Jagr, possibly because of my love of UW Badger Hockey history.  I would have moved Dustin Byfuglein's picture into the lower G story line position, but then I would have had to make another nail hole in my G story, and I don't want to.

There you have it, a true story of the love of certain hockey and football players. I am confident that my true story is better and more true than 'Pure Country' crap, 'Star Wars' and 'Toy Story'.

No comments:

Post a Comment