Monday, January 25, 2016

Day 666: Mystery Habukkuk

I do not have the answer to all questions, but if anyone can assist me with this 5 on 5 combination of Hebrew letters I would be thankful. I can only use one of my own real processes to try to determine the meaning or the power of the following words listed as number 7693  (intro to Habakkuk's prayer) and '7692' (Intro to Psalm 7) in the Strong's concordance.

'A prayer of Habakkuk the prophet UPON Shigionoth' , Habukkuk3:1, leads to a person or place, since objects are not to be prayed upon. At the end of the prayer, Habukkuk indicates it is to be delivered to or is regarding the 'chief singer' who seemed to have access to Habukkuk stringed instruments but may not have owned them, just as a high school student might be using a borrowed, semi-privatey owned owned or rented piano .

There are 2 listed and related spellings of this, and as best I can tell they are as follows, using my own short hand version of Hebrew:

NVYGS or 50/6/10/3/300


A second option is:

HNYGS or 5/50/10/3/300

If I put this into a real person 5 on 5, trying to establish a certain difference  based on the math. The word translated by one writer as  an English 'Shiggaion'  totaling 369 would be, going top cop to strong final Nun foundation :

Bodo Gajevic (Shin)
Sheldon Souray (Gimel)
Chris Chelios (Yod)
Paul Coffey (Vav)
Robert Skaradzinski (final Nun)

There is no variation or chaos (mem' in that order, and 4 out of the 5 are not complete strangers to me.

In the 2nd option, total value of 368 the order changes and there is a split at the end:

Bodo Gajevic (Shin)
Sheldon Souray (Gimel)
Chris Chelios (Yod)
Robert Skaradzinski (Nun)
Slava Koslov or Viktor Koslov or both in a 50/50 split at the vague concept of the 5 hole.

It is difficult for me to tell if the last letter used in Habukkuk's writing is a Tav(400) or a Hey(5) or a Chet,(8) but if it is a Chet the value would go up to 371  and if it is a Tav it would go up to 763.

In the 2nd listed option in this puzzle problem, 3 are not complete strangers to me and 3 are, namely the 2 Koslov men and Sheldon Souray.

I will be diligent about this unique combination of letters since I do fear learning about the powers  of Hebrew lettermen when set into a straight 5 formation of a divided end zone situation.

For communication junkies, please note the 692 and 693 are both Mosinee, Wisconsin telephone zone numbers; what difference does an extra 7 up front really make in minor details such as phone numbers anyway?

This is not much different than trying to understand how my brothers, my parents and I work apart but still as a connected unit that represents a family name together, even though we are very different individually and even in different locations with different amounts of power..

This is a bit tougher than 'Cappy Dick' contest and my beautiful and very informative World Book Encyclopedias that were part of my past possessions were not of nominal value, even though they are probably in the possession of my enemy or an associate of my enemy, escaped although unconvicted felon  and self-professed anti-commandmentist, Shane David Hendrikson.  In this case, I do not recall if I gave the encyclopedias to my niece, but I can find out very easily. A football is not as good  of a prize or a gift as a set of Encyclopedias, no metter who signed the football. Stealing that 'Cappy Dick' prize is more wretched than picking the peaches that hang over a fence into Milwaukee alleys.

Missing property becomes serious when missing people are hiding because they have committed crimes, not because they were kidnapped.  I sure am glad I'm not hiding behind masks in a medical facility and hockey helmets do not hide the facade.









No comments:

Post a Comment