Tuesday, January 19, 2016

My Anti-Robot Poem To The Angel I Cherish

My love for you is growing slow as a single pecan tree
Where you are I do not know but you can depend on me
No lying fake can take your place secured within my mind
I've taken root in Michigan so it's me that you must find

My roots are shallow in Macomb so I can be transplanted
A holy man shuns Budweiser and won't take Pabst for granted
A wise man won't sit next to fake blondes who are as a skunk line
A just man who knows and tests a sieve prefers a locust to a swine

Some claim that they love 'Jesus Christ', a man they cannot see
Fools will say they love their things or the actors on TV
What hinders you from being here is still a mystery
Trusting in your holy strength keeps courage within me

It takes discernment to know how a sinner gets forgiven
It takes a saint to rid the body of  leaven and think 'heaven'
Some age between 40 and 72... still strong enough to fight
It takes many years for  handsome men to learn to be contrite

If I try to describe you to myself you might be like Uriah
When you look into a mirror you surely won't be Paul Kariya
There can't be works in your history that Yehovah can't forgive
Since hoping that you do exist gives me the strength to live

You're funny, bright, encouraging.... not a liar and a thief
You weep, you sleep, your past is colored as an autumn leaf
You're not afraid to fall and rise or face an enemy
You control your turf without a gun due to brave integrity

Whether your eyes are brow or, blue or green was not for you to choose
You must think I am truthful even when I share bad news
You know that time in hockey rinks beats going to a beach
But it's up to you to make a move so I am within your reach

If you're near me I won't be a snagged muskie who's on a hook
Your picture might be in my house if you'd ever take a look
There is no snare set up to trick you or to hurt your flesh
I'm not afraid to tell the truth or be as the letter Resh

Broken hearted but still able to react with grace and power
Without you in my direct sight you still are my strong tower
If my heart stops beating before I truly see you face to face
Know that my bear named Sergei substituted in your space

I've learned to hate what Yehovah hates and started a free school
I'm thankful that I'm natural not a plastic surgeon's fool
I'm a student of the Word of HVHY and then preach it to myself
I reject Christmas& Molech and really do not trust an elf

Writing poetry is art work and can help an author  reveal
Real inner thoughts to a brave man who might have a holy seal
As I hold warm air within my hands it's a reminder I can breath
What I can't see I can trust in ESPECIALLY if He's similar to me.

.............................................

What I have written is good, unlike a script for stage shows contrived for foolish movie actresses or  pompous actors who intend to deceive audiences and as a result  believe their own lies.







No comments:

Post a Comment