Sunday, February 19, 2023

The Sidewalks of Jason Francisco: Ivan Dixon Cups Or Mason Dixon Cups?

Some of these incidents and external figure reminders might make you angry or make you reconsider your future decisions from a different 'monkey bar' perspective. I have been assured that if you want to see signs of unintelligent life, be part of any Democrat assembly or any pro-abortion corporation.

Suppose you decided to stop believing that the events on 'Meet Me In St.Louis' because they  are much too unrealistic to contemplate. Ponder which of these true occurrences seems least bizarre from an anti-Disney perspective: 

+322. While thinking about referees BARTLETT, WARREN, BENNETT, SMITH and RICHTER, Warren Rivette came to mind well after Tommy Bartlett and Bonnie Bartlett. When the brain has 'rusty' connections, it sometime takes a JOLLY hockey player to divide the left and right between Jolly Ranchers and Jolly Good soda jokers.  It seems red and black always have to be the car battery post team colors, but the colors that represent + or - doesn't have to remain black or red away from a car battery terminal.

+298 While observing Carshield's hockey team, I decided to root them on since Missouri has more decent Republicans while Pennsylvania has United States senators as immoral as Michigan. Unlike Tucker Carlson, I don't wish wicked men  such as Fetterman well; I suppose I'm not in the blessing business, eh? Anyway, I shouted to the juvenile non-delinquent hockey players " Don't stick your tongue out. Men who stick their tongue out are an embarrassment to the game!" and than reminded the Little Flyers about Eric Lindros.

+151: After thinking I might have gotten DAVID 23 instead of COVID 19, I realized I might have Polaris Extremus, I proceeded to Syrian health care center where I was offered tea with a plate of fresh peppermint leaves instead of a heavy oak leaf from a table. The peppermint leaves tasted wonderful, even though the sight of a spath plant is never a sign of good life guards.

+55: FRaNCISCO = 194 in chemistry numerology; Jason Francisco bay leafs might be more interesting than Fran Parker & Hartung's 10 codes of Jon Helgeson's helper, Mike Kemp.

+33 When comparing Russell Kempka with Steve  Kempowski, there is no Jimmie Johnson 48 connection anymore.  Thus,  the 48th state will likely fail in a multitude of ways  because of the Biden administration's hatred for United States constitution; those failures should occur long before Mr. 483 fails to behave like a true man.  This is a laundry line thought with Sergei Gonchar in mind, not  France and their disgraceful, anti-modesty beached adults. 33 is Leah's genealogy, not Mosinee Dahl 12's surprise Scout Road test which only 'Mosinee Dahl 12'  knows the results of.

+5. While sitting at table 5 and contemplating the designs on a twenty dollar USA bill made in San Francisco, I remembered Joe Francisco before I remembered Jason FRaNCISCO and Fran Parker Realty.

+4. While dining in a Syrian restaurant without a vaccine passport, I saw declared that St. Louis wasn't playing with a full chess board wince their zip code of  63042 starts with 63, not 64.

+3. After deciding I wanted others to help me discern the difference between David Keon and Paul Coffey in spiritual I.Q. testing, I stopped for fuel at addressee 39600 and a man trailing me not only called me "Paul Coffey', he decided I was in my 40's.

+2. After thinking how immoral CBC is with their 'PLAN B' television show, I decided to go back to Plan A and check assist records; Barry Richter still has 34 NHL assists and probably doesn't want an Eisenhower jacket.

+1. After thinking about the difference between April and Amber, I decided to buy a bottle of cold Patron, Joe Decker'd out with a bumblebee.'

+261. After seeing an address of 38944, I wondered if a Syrian restaurant would accept a Schilling instead of a duck made out of WOOD 44. Wood, Wisconsin has one of the worst medical facilities the United States has lured it's many military victims into. Terry Gilliam's off-center comedy thrusts havn't injured as many USA veterans as the Pentagon and C.I.A. have with their needle point injections.

=   Is the Muslim's number of Allah the equalizer still 86, or is that subject to change? When tracking railroads, someone has let the railway systems get too computerized and not humanized enough.  Computers will fail before an intelligent human will fail, and so goes the reminder of the French Mirages utilized by the Israeli pilots during the past century.

-1. Since it was technically Scott Gomez day and not Pizza 73 day, I saw Alaska's A team outscore Tri-State hockey team and had to remind them that the Cincinnati adult is Maurice Harvey, not Johnny Bench.

-5. After deciding to stay with my PAPER plan, I wrote down 'subway tile' below CoUSiNS, with a split between Christian Yelich, Doris Packer,  and Christian Coffey intended; the following day I walked into a Syrian restaurant that had subway tiles in the bathroom and I was thankful I didn't choose white subway tile for my mansion's indoor water closet.

-46. After not receiving a cold shoulder check, I noticed that west of 17 Mile  and FAITH street in 17 Mile and BRONSON. Anyone who has watched 'The Great Escape' would think that intersection is more interesting than 2810 Joseph Street near Normandy in Schofield, Wisconsin.

-0: I've never met a person who claimed his occupation is keeping track of NHL + and - shifts. Maybe that job should have be delegated to Jamie Hallas, Shannon Wahl and Rachel A. Snyder-Hendrikson after they resolve all 'The Shane' problems they generated with their own lack of discernment during assessments of a person's actual character and truthfulness during times of family disasters.

-666. If you can't decide between Asrian Peterson, Adrian Balboa on channel 122 and Adrian Leeds on  channel 450 without Nick Lidstrom to help HGTV to become increasingly more offensive than HGTV already is, choose  to believe in Marie Francis McKinley because she remembers the 25th United States president, William McKinley  instead of remembering 'the Bourne Ultimatum' or secretive New Jersey Titans who won't wear their legal surname on their jersey. Why not name everyone "duke Evers' or 'Tony Evers' like Army football names everyone 'ARMY' instead of Villanueva. 

'Know these sidewalks, I can't see under my feet....." 🦌  Deer have their own hiking paths.  🟠

"The wheels of life are turning so much faster....' 🎶  If the wheels of life start looking like Detroit Redwing jerseys, don't complain since those jerseys look more respectable on a lady wearing modest Lee jeans than bikini briefs look on a pork-bellied Wittenberg Charger smelling nasty and stinky as Playboy cologne.

I'm not watching the NBA All-Star game; I'd rather watch Kraken Dunn #29 pretend he's not a combination of Janet I. Dunn, UR DONE and Jim Dunn shortly before he starts staring at Federal Mogul piston ring manuals instead of jumping through healthy pineapple rings growing in  Zone 7 .🍍

If you can't tie your shoe laces or jump puddles,  jump ropes and open an 'Elbowgate Cafe' in Canada that sells vegetarian macaroni noodle selections instead of ramen noodles and ground poodle meat with Hunter Biden $ crops. 

Had I reported details about the incident that really got me angry this past weekend, most people would probably say it was a preposterous occurrence.  I did see a  woman claiming to be the mother of a teenage son ( she possibly  was a step mother or a paid actress trying to provoke a triggered reaction from onlookers) trying to converse with  her teenage hockey player before his game and he acted as if he didn't approve of her  appearance. He subsequently made a paid or unpaid public idiot of out himself by displaying no, as in '0' common courtesy toward her.  However, that should have been part of the team's coach's duty to rebuke his haughty teenager.  I was not allowed to take blood tests to confirm if the teenager really was her son if he the woman as delusional and not in her correct mind, so I did not intrude into that non-virtual school and psychology matter of mistrust.

I suppose there are Dixon, Illinois cups filled with cake batter in case of non-emergencies.🧁

No comments:

Post a Comment