Thursday, February 23, 2023

Bottom Chef Range Fabian Vigee: Failed

Fabian Vigee had been a very good friend of mine when I was handing out free Christian Bibles in St. Lucia. I wonder if he would still be my friend if I only was delivering  a la carte portions of the Old Testament warnings and encouraging words to others through  this site?

Maybe my attempt to get communication from bottom Chef Fabian Vigee will be successful, even if my attempts to get communication from my grandchildren were unsuccessful due to lack of cooperation from evangelical Christians.

What's does getting 'raised up' really mean? If someone is at the bottom and you try to pull him up upward rather than let him become a foundation 'stone', I wonder what how spiritual and physical realms  will react. See Fletcher thinks Bart Simpson is giving him information, but Steve Fletcher relies on Jesus Christ, not upon יהוה  's saving hands.  I wouldn't want a commander or messiah that acquits or pardons wickedness without any penalty being imposed upon  wicked thieves, adulterers, murderers and liars.. 

If my attempt is successful,  Mark Grebby gets the A as  in ASSIST!  🌴🌴

UPDATE  gm@jamesclubslu.com is not a valid email, so Mark Grebby does not get an A.  I suppose his contact information should be declared to be inaccurate information which could mean the website I obtained it from is fraudulent OR the website is inaccurate.

It is plausible and likely that today's occurrences at St. James Club in St. Lucia are as immodest, sleazy , depraved and rude as the typical  abc  series such as 'The Bachelor'.  There are no good G's or  helpful A's in abc anymore, nor in  ESPN a trustworthy broadcasting company. 

Find post 1667 for the updated 'roll up' referee.


No comments:

Post a Comment