Friday, February 10, 2023

Jacinth 135, Amethyst 104

 In a second 'test' of providence cribbage for one 2-handed person, left hand jacinth outscored right hand amethyst by 31 points. 

Now, about Edward 73's check on Michigan State Spartan #9.  It looked like a reasonable hockey check against Spartan #9, since Spartan #9 looked like his head was in Seinfeld's 'Plan 9 from Outer Space' rather than intently 'in the alley' behind goalie #37. I understand why Edwards #73 was not content with the official's penalty against him; what what Edwards supposed to do? Was he supposed to figure skate around Spartan #9 like a girl in a 'no check' league? Was he supposed to drop down like Ronnie Bass and tumble Spartan #9 over his shoulder?

I don't really like Michigan or Michigan State when it comes to college hockey but I have watched hockey for almost 30 years and I'm wondering when the college officials stopped letting the men be men in the hockey rink? 

Day 3, 940 will be emerging shortly, exactly 10 years since the last time I participated in a hockey game with my son in Michigan.  I thought that would have been a good memory for him, but somehow he concluded that was not a spectacular event to partake in with 'mom'.  I thought he might have been impressed with my courage and strengths, but he wasn't.

H3940 is found in Isaiah 62:1, Zechariah 12:6, Ezekiel 1:13, Exodus 20:18, Nahum 2:4 and Daniel 10:6, and the word refers to a torch, a lamp or a fiery light. If my memory hasn't failed, I think that the Superamerica store that used to be on 40th and North Avenue in Milwaukee had an address of 3940 W. North Avenue.  I certainly did risk my life as a divorced mother of 1 toddler while managing that dangerous store, but that was preferable to being a lazy, welfare recipient of government subsidies.  Some of us women never got child support because when an ex-husband loves himself more than his loves his son, he doesn't want to provide any food, shelter of clothing for him after he moves on to his next female target. Divorced men who have provided child support for their children after divorcing at least had some concern for their child's living conditions, even if that was minimal concern.

Maybe I'm the only one who really understands why יהוה has shown mercy towards me when hard-hearted acquaintances thought remaining friends with me was a waste of their time. I suppose being one of the thousands that יהוה has shown mercy to beats being chosen to work for a very corrupt, federal government as a photographer of  USA things.

That mercy did have a prerequisite, namely keeping of  יהוה's covenant instructions. Plenty of serious warnings in the form of disease and losses occurred before mercy granted after works of loyalty toward יהוה was evident.  

If you're really afraid to try to pronounce Yehowah, I'd suggest El Shaddai as the only reasonable alternative to concisely avoid demoting Yehowah to a vague hashem or  a basic tribe of Gd representative. 

Count this as a remembrance, a  זכרון  , in month 73, night 2,146 while considering the role of H2885, טבעת   .   

February 17,2023 is  'recall זְכַרְיָה  day',  (H2148) who was far more tested than a Proffitt, Paul, Bergstrom, Ishmael and Whitehouse from UW-Superior's 2023 men's hockey team.  I don't care what the prophet ZCRYH's skin tone was; he might have been dark as a walnut, light as Valspar's 'Aged Ivory' or medium as brown branch 428D, a Pratt & Lambert color. What the prophet ZCRYH wrote has guided me many times, however colors can also be signs and assist a warrior when behavioral options occur.

When conditions get very cold,  more than one JACKET is often beneficial but not necessarily required. 

                                                            🌨

                                                           🚓  'When you're weary, feeling small .... ♫🎶 '

 Jacinth is an important  ל  word (Strong's H3958) whether you link it to amber, the tribe of גד or דן.

 Xavier University  0 named 'BOUM' isn't an ל  word.  I certainly often recall the employees I struggled with at various Superamerica stores; we weren't perfect ,  we  weren't lazy and surely we, the veterans of Superamerica stores, weren't useless and overpaid as most U.S.A.  politicians have been.

                                 🥛📆🍞🍪🍎🟠🛢

 I'll study Psalm 135 today. Psalm 119 verse 135 is rather spectacular too!  Number 135 reminds me of Garth Snow's W's and less often, of Jaromir's Jagr's GWG's.


No comments:

Post a Comment